Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhantasyPhreak5821

Keeper League forming now

12-16 team keeper league forming now, im looking for only the most active players from the most active league. looking for the utmost active, committed and involved GMs. C,1b,2b,SS,3b,LF,CF,RF,Ut...SP,SP,SP,RP,RP,P,P,P,P 2DL spots 7 bench spots

h2h obp,hr,rbi,r,sb qs,sv,so,whip,era playing on Yahoo it will be a 7 keeper league (3 offensive players, 3 pitchers and 1 extra either offensive or pitching) im looking for GMs that like to trade ... join in on the fun, and be as active and involved as can be!

I would join but I'm maxed out at 4 Yahoo leagues already.

When they got rid of PLUS leagues, they should have increased the overall number you could join.

I'm interested. Any spots still left?

I am interested... i need a more competitive league anyways... i have won three and of the last four years

There are still spots available, boys. I will make sure Phreak sends invites out later today...Thanks for your interest. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

I am interested... i need a more competitive league anyways... i have won three and of the last four years

either post or PM me your email addy and the invite will be sent

the league is slowly getting filled, but still a few spots to go....looking for only very competitive, committed and involved and it is a trade heavy league so lets do this! come one come all...be sure to either post or PM your email info so an invite can be sent.

still a few spots to go....looking for only very competitive, committed and involved and it is a trade heavy league so lets do this! come one come all...be sure to either post or PM your email info so an invite can be sent.

last few spots available...if anyone is looking to join a great league, here is your opportunity. just be committed and involved and love to trade, looking to be a very trade heavy league.

I'm in. I like being in at least one league each year that specifies OF spots, so this works out nicely.

Looks like we have a few carry-overs from the Black Hole league......that means you're all in trouble B)

I'd really like to play if there's room for one more.

Sending you pm w/ email.

I'm in. I like being in at least one league each year that specifies OF spots, so this works out nicely.

Looks like we have a few carry-overs from the Black Hole league......that means you're all in trouble B)

uh-oh...great to have you in! get your wife in if she would like

sorry guys, but this is a free league no $....still looking for 1 last GM

Don't know if you got my PM, but email is johnnyreach212@yahoo.com