Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canuck82

Selling my team in roto money auction keeper league (fsru.com)

I am putting my team in a 12-team 5x5 rotisserie auction keeper league, run by fantasy sports r us (www.fsru.com), up for sale because I will not be able to make the auction draft. And, with an auction draft, if you're not there, you're going to lose. There is good prize money to be won: $500 for first place plus a huge trophy, $200 for second, free team for 3rd, $100 for 4th, $50 for fifth, $25 for 6th and 7th. Teams in new leagues go for $175, and orphaned teams usually cost between $100-150. I'm only asking for $50 (OBO) for my team. The keepers are:

C - Mike Napoli $5

1B - Mark Teixeira $36

2B - Dustin Pedroia $30

3B - Michael Young $11

MI - Howie Kendrick $12

OF - Jacoby Ellsbury $33

P - Clay Buchholz $4

P - Mark Buehrle $4

P - Joe Nathan $18

P - Brian Wilson $12

P - Javier Vazquez $10

P - Justin Verlander $9

The cap is $270 for a 27-man roster (22 starters, 5 reserve), so you'll have a good $90 to spend at the auction. And you have a good core to work with, with especially strong pitching, and good balance across the 10 categories.

If interested, please PM me. I'll email the commissioner and have him put you in my place. Once that's done, you can send me the payment via PayPal.

Hope to hear from you!

Karl

I am putting my team in a 12-team 5x5 rotisserie auction keeper league, run by fantasy sports r us (www.fsru.com), up for sale because I will not be able to make the auction draft. And, with an auction draft, if you're not there, you're going to lose. There is good prize money to be won: $500 for first place plus a huge trophy, $200 for second, free team for 3rd, $100 for 4th, $50 for fifth, $25 for 6th and 7th. Teams in new leagues go for $175, and orphaned teams usually cost between $100-150. I'm only asking for $50 (OBO) for my team. The keepers are:

C - Mike Napoli $5

1B - Mark Teixeira $36

2B - Dustin Pedroia $30

3B - Michael Young $11

MI - Howie Kendrick $12

OF - Jacoby Ellsbury $33

P - Clay Buchholz $4

P - Mark Buehrle $4

P - Joe Nathan $18

P - Brian Wilson $12

P - Javier Vazquez $10

P - Justin Verlander $9

The cap is $270 for a 27-man roster (22 starters, 5 reserve), so you'll have a good $90 to spend at the auction. And you have a good core to work with, with especially strong pitching, and good balance across the 10 categories.

If interested, please PM me. I'll email the commissioner and have him put you in my place. Once that's done, you can send me the payment via PayPal.

Hope to hear from you!

Karl

hehehehe...selling a rotisserie team

I can't PM as I am new to the site, but you can shoot me an email if you want to talk about me taking over your team.

hanny2042@gmail.com

Thanks,

hanny