Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jrhaslett

Second Year Mixed Roto Keeper League Looking For Replacement Owners

All,

I'm looking for 2-4 replacement owners for a keeper league started last season.

First season went well and 8 owners are returning. Looking for a few more to replace those not returning. Based on how the league is set up, new owners can start from scratch and be competitive immediately with a brand new team. You can take over a team already in existence, or start from scratch through the draft.

$50 buy in due before the draft. E-mail me (jrhaslett@yahoo.com) for more details. I will send you the two teams looking for a new owner so you can decide it you want to take either one of those teams or start anew. I will also send a copy of our constitution.

League is competitive and owners have played together in other leagues for years. Serious players only, please.

Any questions, respond to this post or e-mail me.

Thanks, J.R.

Bump. Got a few spots left. 6X6 roto league. $50 buy in.

i might be interested, but could you give me a little bit more information like how many managers will be in league, what fantasy engine, stat categories, positions, etc.

Hey man,

I just posted this to your other topic:

I'm looking for a couple more owners for my league. The league is going to have between 10-14 teams. It is a 6X6 mixed roto league. R, HR, RBI, Avg., SB, BB, ERA, WHIP, K, W, SV, HLD are the categories. Cost is $50 per team and will be due before the draft, which will be held on 3/28 at 6:30pm EST. We use Yahoo!

Each returning team is keeping up to 5 players from the previous year and can't keep their top 2 picks from last yeat (so Pujols, HanRam, etc. will all be available for everyone in the draft.) New teams I bring in will start from scratch. Since each team from last year is only keeping up to 5 players, the new teams will not be at a disadvantage.

Most managers in the league have played together for quite a few years, and are very competitive. If interested, e-mail me and I'll send you the constituion and answer any questions you have. I have about 2-3 spots left, and a few people who are interested so please let me know as soon as you can. E-mail me at jrhaslett@yahoo.com

Thanks, J.R.