Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

captain_kickass

Looking to fill a Yahoo Keeper auction league

Hey everyone,

I've got a Yahoo keeper league going.... Draft time is set for 730 pm on March 10th. At the end of the season, you're allowed to keep 4 players to carry over until next year, and we'll draft the rest in another auction. Here are the specs:

League ID#: 340110

League Name: Auction Keeper League

Password: baseball

Season Type: Full

Draft Type: Live Auction Draft

Draft Time: Wed Mar 10 7:30pm CST [ Add to My Calendar ]

Max Teams: 14

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Player Universe: All baseball

New Players Become Available: As soon as Yahoo! adds them

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: August 29, 2010

Waiver Time: 2 days

Waiver Type: FAAB w/ Continual rolling list tiebreak

Can't Cut List Provider: None

Trade Review: Commissioner

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum

Min Innings Pitched: 10

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow

Start Scoring on: Week 1

Playoffs: Week 23, 24 and 25 (6 teams)

Divisions: Yes (2 divisions)

Playoff Seeding Options: Division winners awarded top playoff seeds

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL

Batters Stat Categories: Runs ®, Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base Percentage (OBP), Slugging Percentage (SLG)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Walk Ratio (K/BB), On-base Percentage Against (OBPA)

There is a $500 per team draft budget (this is not real money, and it won't cost you anything to join), 30 seconds to nominate a player for auction, and 10 seconds between bids. Based on this info, this draft should cruise along at just under 3 hours.

You're welcome so long as you're active all season. If you have buddies looking for a good league, they're free to join, too.

My ultimate goal is to have a large pool of active and dedicated fantasy sports players to create fun and competitive leagues each season.