Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VashTS

Yahoo 20 Team H2H Needs 4 more

H2H

Draft March 21st at 7:30pm EST

20 Teamer in search of 5 more.

30 minimum innings weekly, $100 FAAB and 5 weekly transactions

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL Batters Stat Categories: Runs ®, Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Strikeouts (K), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS) Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Walk Ratio (K/BB), Relief Losses (RL)

If interested let me know here. All I ask is to stay competitive, have fun, talk trash on the message board, whatever, just stay active and update lineups daily.

Promised competitive 20 teamer to my guys need 4 more. I am out of friends and embarrassed that I may not deliver what I promised. So here I am secretly asking for help at rotoworld. Help me fulfill my promise to the league. League consists of guys in their 20's if any one wonders.

I would be willing to join if you were willing to change a few categories like strikeouts in the hitting changed to on base. Relief losses changed to just losses and BB/K changed to just BB. Not trying to tell you how to run your league.Just suggestions.I have been in a 20 team keeper for the last 3 years this style works well.Other than that i would be in.If this is a staple for your league then just disregard.If it seems do-able toss me a PM and I will send you my e-mail.If not then good luck this year and take it easy.