Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

learn2beabum

Francis to HOUSTON

i think yao ming's quietly pulling out his neck hair.

WTH do they need francis for? matter of fact, WTF does anybody need francis for? his athleticism isnt there anymore, so that basically makes him a retarded player who dribbles the ball too much. stupid move by the rockets, especially considering they have like 1239472348274 PGs now.

maybe hes just there to keep bonzi company.

I'm not into hoops like I used to........but I find this funny that Stevie Franchise has returned to HOU after we traded him for TMac. Now if the Rockets could get back Cuttino Mobley too. B) .

He's come full circle.

I also think it's an stupid move by the Rockets.

They will probably start him at SG, or at least are thinking about a 3-Guard rotation at PG and SG of Alston-James-Francis, but i don't really like it at all.

All three of them are shoot-first guards, while they should be feeding McGrady and Yao, especially if Adelman is going to make this team play like the Kings a couple of seasons ago.

I might be wrong, but it's starting to look like fantasy disaster in Houston to me.

And I could also add that they will have no minutes to give to their promising rookie PG, Aaron Brooks from Oregon.

You have to assume that Alston will be on the market. They picked up Mike James, Aaron Brooks and Francis this summer. I believe they still have John Lucas' son under contract. The Heat and the Clippers are really in need of a viable pg. Francis and Bonzi on the same team could really be a locker room mess.

I'm not into hoops like I used to........but I find this funny that Stevie Franchise has returned to HOU after we traded him for TMac.

On a side note, how lopsided does that T-Mac for Francis trade look now? That's an unbelievable steal.

The Clipps made the most sense for him but I mean maybe he likes sharing playing time. Such a bad move for both the Rockets and Stevie though.