Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skoodog

Unofficial NCAA Tournament Thread

Man i'm disappointed in my bracket, i thought some of the picks i made were different,i must of been drunk or somethin when i did this bracket b/c i did about 5-10 brackets between other sites and there alot better then this one,i dont know what i was doin when i did this bracket but its horrible,i thought i had unc or ohio winning ihad texas,lol well there out of it and now i'm pretty much done, o well we'll see how it turns out

Sweet 16 kicks off tonight...

Team Money leads our Rotoworld Forums group and is in good shape to score some Rotoworld swag.

Team Money is also ranked #2 overall. If Team Money remains at #2 through the end of the tournament they will claim the $1,000 runner-up prize.

Good luck to everyone!

Looks like team Vitale-is (mbroo5880i) is going to take the Rotoworld NCAA Tournament Picks Title. Please hold your applause and just enjoy the final game, it should be a good one.

My team is 128th overall. I don't believe that earns me anything.

Congratulations to mbroo5880i on winning the 2007 Rotoworld Forums It's Madness Tournament.

The prize for winning this year is a fitted ("franchise" style) Rotoworld baseball cap. I hope mbroo5880i wears it with pride!

Thanks to everyone who participated this year and congratulations to the Florida Gators...

Nice going mbroo! Great to see a board vet got the win

I finally got to watch a couple of college games from down under. Some of these guys this year are so good. I was bummed to see Durant get bounced so early, but I guess it wasn't so surprising.

Next year, you will have to win the Rotoworld Forums Fantasy league.

thanks for setting that up Steve....