Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBPig99

Rammstein!

For some reason I can't stop listening to them right now. I've the album with Du Hast for years and never really realized how good it was until a few weeks ago. So I went out and bought their latest album and it's amazing. No I can't understand a single word they are saying but their singers(looks like he should be fighting rocky) voice is so epic. It makes me want to go out and fight dragons or something. B) But what I really love are the big heavy guitar riffs combined with the not overwhelming keyboard sounds.

I honestly don't know a single person who actually listens to them because they sing in German obviously but I think if they were an American band they would be huge in the states. Anyone here listen to them that can recommend one of their albums to buy?

Also their videos are amazing and I can't stop watching this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrV2YpRZXRs

Something about guys in fat suits headbanging I can't stop laughing at.

I also own the album w/ "Du Hast." Nice head banging stuff. Though I always thought the guitar riff from "

" was ripped off from "Just One Fix" by Ministry.

I also own the album w/ "Du Hast." Nice head banging stuff. Though I always thought the guitar riff from "
" was ripped off from "Just One Fix" by Ministry.

Maybe but did Ministry ever head bang in fat suits? That's what I thought!!!

Not much of a hardcore rocker myself, but I love playing this song on guitar hero. Rock on.

Rammstein is some good music to drink to B)