Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Harsh

Eminem - Recovery

lol bruno

That was my first thought. My second was "Epic."

That was my first thought. My second was "Epic."

HOLY EFF!

This is one of the most soothing beats I've ever heard in my life. And thank you Harsh! I never get to break new songs to my friend who shares the Eminem love. Huge fan. This song is so, so incredible.

I'm guessing Gonzo was mocking the usage of Bruno. I'm cool with him. Great voice. (Don't like lazy song)

Man this song gave me the chills.

HOLY EFF!

This is one of the most soothing beats I've ever heard in my life. And thank you Harsh! I never get to break new songs to my friend who shares the Eminem love. Huge fan. This song is so, so incredible.

I'm guessing Gonzo was mocking the usage of Bruno. I'm cool with him. Great voice. (Don't like lazy song)

Man this song gave me the chills.

No problem, bud.

Latest news in all things Shady: http://justshady.com/forum/

No problem, bud.

Latest news in all things Shady: http://justshady.com/forum/

Nice find...definitely a few songs I had never heard...

...first time I've heard this song and it is sick

Entire CD leaked with Royce.

Can't wait to listen tomorrow.

Fastlane is a pretty badass song.

Hidden

Ciloxan no rx cod where can i purchase Didronel without a prescription buy Levaquin mastercard in Oklahoma Norvasc with free fedex overnight cheapest Lotemax available online Buy Compazine overnight fedex order Rulide usa cod Fedex Vibramycin without prescription fedex Lipitor overnight without a prescription buy Anafranil Sr mastercard cheap without prescription buy Benicar mastercard in Long Beach order Prilosec mastercard in Scotland Anafranil online no script purchase Probalan cod delivery overnight Zetia without a rx buy Veetids without rx from us pharmacy buy Myambutol without rx needed buy Aggrenox mastercard without Aricept cash on delivery overnight order Ceclor amex online without prescription Free shipping Feldene Buy generic Cycrin no prescription purchase online Rheumatrex without rx purchasing Diovan Hct online without prescription buy Lasix pay pal without prescription buy Aventyl mastercard medication cod Cozaar without doctor rx order cheapest online Aygestin purchase Lithobid paypal without prescription buy Aralen mastercard online no membership Norvir no prior script canadian prescriptions Vasotec buy Principen no perscription cod Buy Compazine overnight fedex buy Mexitil mastercard in Oklahoma purchase Acular over the counter cod overnight to purchase Mexitil mastercard purchase rx Revia without purchase cheap Cleocin cod free fedex Buy Imitrex without rx Aygestin cod Diflucan no prior script

not really a fan of eminem anymore. his flow/delivery sounds forced and uncomfortable in alot of his newer stuff. sslp/mmlp eminem i think is unfortunately gone forever.

not really a fan of eminem anymore. his flow/delivery sounds forced and uncomfortable in alot of his newer stuff. sslp/mmlp eminem i think is unfortunately gone forever.

It's different, but he's just trying to adapt to the ever-changing music industry. Listen to Royce from back when Bad Meets Evil was formed compared to now. Listen to the old Weezy. It's not just Eminem, but I do understand that you just may not like his alteration while others have morphed to your liking.

However, I definitely take issue with you saying he sounds uncomfortable. Why do you think that? He's been quoted as saying this is the best he's felt in a while and that he loves being in the studio again with Royce as well as with new artists. I think he oozes confidence on 2.0 Boyz.

It's different, but he's just trying to adapt to the ever-changing music industry. Listen to Royce from back when Bad Meets Evil was formed compared to now. Listen to the old Weezy. It's not just Eminem, but I do understand that you just may not like his alteration while others have morphed to your liking.

However, I definitely take issue with you saying he sounds uncomfortable. Why do you think that? He's been quoted as saying this is the best he's felt in a while and that he loves being in the studio again with Royce as well as with new artists. I think he oozes confidence on 2.0 Boyz.

I'd like to add that I'm with you, though. I really miss the old Eminem/Shady; he just had such a distinct flow and expressed dark subject in a unique way. He's not the same and I don't think he's gonna go back to that, but at least we have classics that we can listen to whenever to remember the Golden Age.

Of course he isn't the same. It's a part of evolution. To say that stuff sounds forced is going a little far. What you're hearing, IMO, is the raw feelings of Eminem now. Not that he held back before, but since Proof died and he got his life back on track, he's been straight killing it.

i just think his new flow sounds uncomfortable and not smooth at all

i just think his new flow sounds uncomfortable and not smooth at all

I guess I just don't see it.

Not smooth sure, but it's because he's rapping so fast. He's at near Busta levels.

Not smooth sure, but it's because he's rapping so fast. He's at near Busta levels.

B)

Speaking of Busta levels, have you heard that Worldwide Choppers song w/ Tech N9ne? My mind was blown. The hook sucks imho, but Twista + Busta = holy crap.

Speaking of Busta levels, have you heard that Worldwide Choppers song w/ Tech N9ne? My mind was blown. The hook sucks imho, but Twista + Busta = holy crap.

You can't forget about Tech N9ne himself - friggin great song, even the random Nordic guy at the beginning.

Yea the hook does suck, but each rapper's verse is pretty awesome...I could imagine seeing that song live would be awesome, as each guy steals the front of the stage when his verse is up...