Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Gonzo

Looking for an Active Manager

Yes I know this should be in "Matchmaker Service" but I am sure nobody checks there at this time so I am gonna post it here (Please don't move this for an hour or 2 mods..mainly you Stache since your the one usually on). So anyways the team. Its a 20 Team Dynasty League with 25 man rosters. 5x5 H2H League (Cats: Runs, HRs, RBIs, SBs, and AVG....Wins, SVs, Ks, ERA, and WHIP). Roster set up is C,1B,2B,3B,SS,3 OF, 2 UTIL, 3 SP, 2 RP, 3 P, 8 BN, and 2 DL. Its a free Yahoo! League. So anyways the manager is dead or something and the commish ask to go find someone. I dont think this team is too bad, its better then the other 2 teams I offered but here it is:

C: Estrada, 1B: Helton, 2B: Castillo, 3B: Crede, SS: Jeter, OF: Podsednik, Jaque Jones, Shannon Stewart, UTIL: Kotchman and LaRoche, BN: Butler, Longoria, Morales, and Ryan Sweeney....SP: Sheets, Blanton, Colon, Garland, Mulder, RP: Speier, Chad Durbin, Pinto, Dotel, Neshek, Benitez, and Hennessey, and Prior w/e he is.

Team is in 19th so you gotta build for next year. I need someone active and and the only way I can tell if your active is by how often I see you on here, # posts, content in these posts, and I suppose how you respond to this. Yeah if you are interested too dont post and then sign off because I wanna get this over with asap. So hang around this forum or give me an AIM, YIM, or etc.

Actually, if you want - I will go ahead and take over the team.

Sure if you want. Keep in mind its not a cash league. If you want it just PM me over your Yahoo ID and e-mail address. Then you can move this.

Yeah thats fine count me in, do you know is there any way I can get it on my Yahoo user ID or am I just going to have to use his? Not a problem it would just make things easier.

Go ahead and PM me his name and PW.

PMed you Stache.

Lagooner- There is another team that may become available. The team is actually pretty good but the manager always pisses and moans when he gets "crappy" offers and threaten to quit. He did it again a couple days ago so I will PM if you would still be interested in that.

PMed you Stache.

Lagooner- There is another team that may become available. The team is actually pretty good but the manager always pisses and moans when he gets "crappy" offers and threaten to quit. He did it again a couple days ago so I will PM if you would still be interested in that.

Sweet.

I responded.

Thanks for the thought KG!

Lagooner

Guapo

SwisherHouse

October

Joey

Stros

Thats what I got if something opens up. Thanks for the responses.

add me to the list if something becomes available. I'm also looking for a H2H free keeper league (preferably on yahoo) and wouldn't like it more to be with a few guys here from the board.

add me to the list if something becomes available. I'm also looking for a H2H free keeper league (preferably on yahoo) and wouldn't like it more to be with a few guys here from the board.

add me in too. Perferably non-cash leagues.

Relatively new to the board but count me in...

scdim30@yahoo.com, obviously prefer a yahoo league as well...

This would be a prefect time to get my feet wet with kepper leagues and not have to lose any money. Would appreciate an add, thanks!

Chris

Thanks for all the responses guys. But to be honest we got a solid core of managers and probably can only see 2-3 getting the boot which would take us to El Guapo/SwisherHouse. But I will let you all know either way.