Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBPig99

Super 8

Spielberg is a Producer too, so my expections are high given the people involved. The trailer is an intentional tease, so there won't be much info until closer to the release date. I look forward to finding out more about Super 8.

P.S.

Don't tell anyone but I was actually entertained by Cloverfield. B)

Spielberg is a Producer too, so my expections are high given the people involved. The trailer is an intentional tease, so there won't be much info until closer to the release date. I look forward to finding out more about Super 8.

P.S.

Don't tell anyone but I was actually entertained by Cloverfield. B)

ew....

I didn't mind Cloverfield either but it was a pretty big let down. I was just expecting more from it with such a big build up.

I didn't mind Cloverfield either but it was a pretty big let down. I was just expecting more from it with such a big build up.

I got hooked into Cloverfield for a reason we don't have to discuss in detail here. Early in the film after the disaster starts to happen, a particular scene actually gave me a real-life flashback to 9/11. That scene took me back to a particular moment, & affected me for the rest of the film, so I appreciated Cloverfield for that.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to finding out more about Super 8!

The thing banging on the inside of the locked military train car is none other than...

A CRAPPY MOTEL!!!

*gasp*

I'm hoping for lots of NASCAR cameos.