Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marioc2001

Call of Duty: Black Ops

I havn't even touched the campaign yet, but I absolutely love the multiplayer. It definitely caters to players like me who are non stop rushing with an SMG. Each time I prestige I'll probably switch up guns. Snipers which I usually like are super bad in this game, you pretty much have to use the ACOG. Overall it's just so damn nice not getting noob tubed every 10 seconds or knifed from 20 feet away.

I have been playing mad Barebones lately, I love it.

Been IMing my buddy constantly about the terrible performance lags and texture drops making this game (on PC, he worked on the XBOX version) look like one terribly buggy piece of garbage.

Bought the last two games, but not this one. The reviews on Amazon are absolutely atrocious. What givess?

Bought the last two games, but not this one. The reviews on Amazon are absolutely atrocious. What givess?

They're idiots? Actually if you own a PS3 I've heard they are having a lot of connection issues, but the 360 runs great. If you're as into the multiplayer as I am, then you will love a lot of the balancing that they did. Also there is a ton of offline content as well. You have the campaign, zombie mode, dead ops arcade(my favorite), and their is even a mud hidden in there. Aside from the PS3 online issues, it's a great game.

I have a love/hate relationship with this game. I love the game play and balancing but the connection issues are horrible on the PS3. Also, games seem to be a lot faster with more action and inconsistent. I have a 1.80 KDR but in some lobbies I'll do horrible then go on a rampage for the next few games and then go back to being horrible. It is so frustrating sometimes.

I own this game on PS3, and I have had no connection issues so far. I got this game for Christmas, so there is still time. But I can not get enough of Zombie Mode. So much fun.

I own this game on PS3, and I have had no connection issues so far. I got this game for Christmas, so there is still time. But I can not get enough of Zombie Mode. So much fun.

Zombies will be the death of me. Highest level you've gotten to?

Dead Ops Arcade>>>Zombie mode. And for those who don't know what DOA is, it's basically a hidden game. At the main menu hit the left and right triggers and you can get up and walk around. Then just go type DOA into the computer and voila. From then on it will be on your zombie menu. There are some other hidden things you can type in as well.

Dead Ops Arcade>>>Zombie mode. And for those who don't know what DOA is, it's basically a hidden game. At the main menu hit the left and right triggers and you can get up and walk around. Then just go type DOA into the computer and voila. From then on it will be on your zombie menu. There are some other hidden things you can type in as well.

I played but wasn't an enormous fan. I mean it was fun, but it seemed rather easy.

Zombies will be the death of me. Highest level you've gotten to?

Eh, only 18. But I still love it, ha. My girlfriend and I play split screen every so often, and we will go pretty far, but I will end up with 100 Kills, and she will end up with 15 Kills and walking getting angry at the game because she can't control the left and right analog sticks correctly.

Same thing with my niece (she's 12)

Im surrounded by girls lol.

Eh, only 18. But I still love it, ha. My girlfriend and I play split screen every so often, and we will go pretty far, but I will end up with 100 Kills, and she will end up with 15 Kills and walking getting angry at the game because she can't control the left and right analog sticks correctly.

Haha, whats your tag dude cause I play with my boys all the time. We got to 23. My friend has gotten to 30 on his own.

Haha, whats your tag dude cause I play with my boys all the time. We got to 23. My friend has gotten to 30 on his own.

Damn, nice for him. Name is megatron328.

Are you guys on the PS3 or the Box? How have you found the 'hack' problems when playing online??? MW2 was / is plain awful!!! Not even fun playing anymore when guys are nuking 25 seconds into the game!!!!

Are you guys on the PS3 or the Box? How have you found the 'hack' problems when playing online??? MW2 was / is plain awful!!! Not even fun playing anymore when guys are nuking 25 seconds into the game!!!!

360 and I havn't had any problems with hackers at all. In fact I havn't even heard of any and I frequent the COD boards.

Hackers aren't the problem; the game itself is. Lag and connection problems are atrocious to the point where you simply cannot play. Negates any fun you have while playing the game.

Hackers aren't the problem; the game itself is. Lag and connection problems are atrocious to the point where you simply cannot play. Negates any fun you have while playing the game.

Not an issue for the 360. At least not for anyone I play with.

Got an e-mail from Amazon.com this morning to trade in my copy.

I haven't touched the game since I've been playing MLB 10 to prep for the release of 2011.

$32 for the PS3...not bad value at all

Got an e-mail from Amazon.com this morning to trade in my copy.

I haven't touched the game since I've been playing MLB 10 to prep for the release of 2011.

$32 for the PS3...not bad value at all

Sold it on Ebay for $39

Hidden
I am more excited for Fable 3 and Goldeneye.