Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kanter112186

The Land Before Time

Just wanted to see if anyone around my age group remembers/loves this movie with the same passion I do.

Growing up this was my absolute favorite movie and I never ever forgot it. It's a tale of hardship and friendship, learning to accept others even though they are different. But what I remember the most about it is how Littlefoot lost his parents and how he must deal with it.

Honestly, I'm 23 years old and I'm not even ashamed to say it, just watched the ending and cried. The movie is an absolute brilliant movie. It's really beautiful.

Flame on fellow Rotos.

It was a amazing movie. Ducky was the man. It wasn't my favorite movie growing up but still I loved the crap out of it.

It was actually the first movie I ever saw in the theatre. I havn't seen it since I was a little kid but it might have to be something I pick up for my daughter.

Great movie. I havent thought about it in years....

I LOVED this movie while growing up. Though it doesn't have the number 1 spot in my mind. I give the number 1 spot to The Lion King. I would watch that movie over and over again.

I love thinking about childhood movies, haha.

wow...great movie, just the original though.

yea i can admit...one of my all time favorite movies growing up. Anyone remember which "fast-food" place used to give out the little plastic hand-puppets from the movie?

lol...used to love those things

wow...great movie, just the original though.

yea i can admit...one of my all time favorite movies growing up. Anyone remember which "fast-food" place used to give out the little plastic hand-puppets from the movie?

lol...used to love those things

PIZZA HUT, FTW!