Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peppy

Phineas & Ferb

This is the best cartoon ever!! It's very clever and I find myself watching it when the kids are sleeping or not even home! I know I'm a dork!! Anyone else watch this show??

This is the best cartoon ever!! It's very clever and I find myself watching it when the kids are sleeping or not even home! I know I'm a dork!! Anyone else watch this show??

Love the show. My wife laughs at me too for watching it and laughing when the kids aren't around. Perry is awesome, and Doofensmirtz (sp?) is great, but my favorite part is the songs. They have the best song writer. Doof singing about "an evil love" and Phineas and Ferb singing "Come home Perry" when they thought they lost their platypus were great.

Love the show. My wife laughs at me too for watching it and laughing when the kids aren't around. Perry is awesome, and Doofensmirtz (sp?) is great, but my favorite part is the songs. They have the best song writer. Doof singing about "an evil love" and Phineas and Ferb singing "Come home Perry" when they thought they lost their platypus were great.

If there is a guy named Doofensmirtz, I must watch this show.

If there is a guy named Doofensmirtz, I must watch this show.

Once you start watching you'll never stop!!! Trust me!!! LOL!

Good show. Dexter's Lab is also good.

Good show. Dexter's Lab is also good.

funny, as i have to fight to get my 6 year old away from the show....

but i'll admit i like some of the lines, and i find myself talking like Dr. Doofensmirtz once in a while, though i just searched the entire tri-state area and cant get a confirmation on how to spell his name..i think i need to build a Spellanator to be sure...curse you Perry the Platypus!

and the songs they come up with (the Backyard Beach, for example) sometimes get stuck in my head too....

but no, im NEVER watching them when the kids arent around...

but i'll admit i like some of the lines, and i find myself talking like Dr. Doofensmirtz once in a while, though i just searched the entire tri-state area and cant get a confirmation on how to spell his name..i think i need to build a Spellanator to be sure...curse you Perry the Platypus!

and the songs they come up with (the Backyard Beach, for example) sometimes get stuck in my head too....

A backyard beach, a backyard beach

Nothing's outta reach,

we got the backyard beach

You can change in the broken hut,

Drink out of a coconut,

Three games for a token, but the rest is free!

Uhh....never heard of it...

A backyard beach, a backyard beach

Nothing's outta reach,

we got the backyard beach

You can change in the broken hut,

Drink out of a coconut,

Three games for a token, but the rest is free!

Uhh....never heard of it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_wVORlXUIg

Had to YouTube it. And my, what did I do!!

A backyard beach...a backyard beach....

LOVE THIS SHOW!!

I tell my 5 year old daughter Doofensmirtz stories. I talk like Doof (and tell her stories as Dr. Doof) about how he is trying to take over the tri-state area. I even created a wife for Norm called Lady Norm.

LOVE THIS SHOW!!

I tell my 5 year old daughter Doofensmirtz stories. I talk like Doof (and tell her stories as Dr. Doof) about how he is trying to take over the tri-state area. I even created a wife for Norm called Lady Norm.

Wow and I thought I was the biggest fan... B)