Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ludawg23

iPhone 4

Ended up getting the reservation on my iPhone apple store app. Buying an iPhone on an iPhone, while typing this post on an iPad. Apple owns my soul.

Picking mine up on Thursday. Hopefully its decently organized so people that preordered are not waiting with people who didn't.

Picking mine up on Thursday. Hopefully its decently organized so people that preordered are not waiting with people who didn't.

Agreed! Getting there at 6 am. Super psyched!

I ordered online and it was nuts...also noticed that ship date was pushed from June 24th to July 2nd...to July 14th...crap!

I'm too excited about getting this thing...cannot wait!

T-minus 3 days

anyone know if the stores are opening up early or something on thurs?

anyone know if the stores are opening up early or something on thurs?

I'm in NYC and I believe it's opening up at 7 am.

I'm in NYC and I believe it's opening up at 7 am.

oh, you east coasters. you're gonna get you're iphone 3 hours before me. not fair.

It's going to be a complete shtshow at all Apple stores on Thursday.

I'm dreading the whole activation process, at least the eastcoasters will have a jump on the west.

Can't even imagine all the problems that will arise, I just want my iPhone in my hands on Thursday.

I read a review this morning and it was really good. I wasn't sure how significant the improvements would be over the 3GS but apparently they are. Most notably the screens resolution has been greatly improved(wasn't bad to begin with), bigger battery, new OS which allows limited multi-tasking(which can be downloaded on old iphones), better camera, and it takes vids in high def now. Also the back of the phone is glass now, as opposed to plastic and doesn't scratch nearly as easily.

not sure if this is true or not but I just heard that if you take your 3G or 3GS to Radio Shack they give you $100 for the 3G and $150 or $200 for the 3GS and it doesn't matter what condition they are in either.

not sure if this is true or not but I just heard that if you take your 3G or 3GS to Radio Shack they give you $100 for the 3G and $150 or $200 for the 3GS and it doesn't matter what condition they are in either.

well from what i've been told, you can probably get like $280-350 for the 3gs if you sell it on craigslist or ebay, depending on the condition.

edit: also if you have applecare for the phone you can probably use that as something to boost the price.

Ugh.. I have to wait till July 15th for my phone to ship out.. Pretty stupid on my part not realizing I could pre-order the phone from the Apple site itself, I kept checking the AT&T website to re-open their pre-order option. So I just ordered my iPhone 4 about an hour ago.. AHHH!

GOT IT!!!!! B)

aaaaarrrgh!

i went to the att store this morning and they said mine wasn't there yet. soooo lame.

GOT IT!!!!! B)

Well?!!! Give us your review of the phone damnit!!! :)

got the phone about 2 and half hours ago. still waiting for it to get activated....