Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eaglesfan

Rotoworld Forum iPhone App

31 posts in this topic

When is rotoworld going to release a website or football app? All the other sites have them and it would make my draft go so much smoother. Or even a mobile version of the website? There are so many possibilties. Get with the times rotoworld!

When is rotoworld going to release a website or football app? All the other sites have them and it would make my draft go so much smoother. Or even a mobile version of the website? There are so many possibilties. Get with the times rotoworld!

Probably the only time you'll see me agree with an eagles fan B)

I'm going to move this to the feedback forum where admins associated with Rotoworld's site frequent more often

I guess Rotoworld doesn't plan on starting an app? cmon already

We're hard at work on several mobile initiatives. I'll provide more details as soon as I'm able.

Thanks for your interest in Rotoworld!

We're hard at work on several mobile initiatives. I'll provide more details as soon as I'm able.

Thanks for your interest in Rotoworld!

Just wanted to update this thread that we do now have a version of our Football Draft Guide available for the iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad.

You can get more information at the App Store

I paid $15 for the draft guide and have to pay $5 to get it on my iPad?

Y4L,

We'd have liked to be able to provide the product for our online draft guide customers, but due to limitations within the Apple App Store, the products have to be sold separately.

There are some features, most notably custom scoring, that are not available on the app version of the Draft Guide. However, all in all, we're very happy with the application and we think it is the best draft guide app available in the App Store.

Y4L,

We'd have liked to be able to provide the product for our online draft guide customers, but due to limitations within the Apple App Store, the products have to be sold separately.

There are some features, most notably custom scoring, that are not available on the app version of the Draft Guide. However, all in all, we're very happy with the application and we think it is the best draft guide app available in the App Store.

Fair enough. If i had a job i would get it. Thanks for clarifying - it was an actual question it just sounded sarcastic. Sorry. But thanks for your response though. I think I'll just stick with printing it and bringing my laptop.

This decision solely rests in the hands of the admins. I'll relay your wishes to them; they will respond to this thread when time permits.

I understand that it makes forum browsing much easier, so it certainly sounds intriguing. :)

I brought this up to RW Admin a LONG TIME AGO...never heard back from them. It would make things alot easier for the mobile users

Yea i was just checking my phone to see if it was there an i couldnt find it so i typed this in to find out if there were anything but nothing...man i hope they get that

What's up everyone,

I'm not sure of how many people use/have heard of Tapatalk, but it's a mobile app that brings a LOT of forums to you, making it easier to check up and post on any number of forums you are a part of. It's really a great creation, and it'll make accessing Rotoworld forums on the go a whole lot simpler.

Has there been any discussion of making Rotoworld Forums accessible through Tapatalk?

Here's the link to Tapatalk's site for those who are unfamiliar:

http://www.tapatalk.com/index.php

2 people like this

RW has an app for its consumers in their plans. They have run into some production issues, but it remains in their plans. That's all I got.