fontaine

Where Legends Are Born

Recommended Posts

By the way, I'm looking to shake up my roster a bit by moving some depth players for future picks or doing some 2-for-1 or 3-for-1 type deals.  If interested hit me up.  I'm back in town now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sportsguy21792 said:

 

Thank you sir! If anyone is interested in this pick, I'm willing to trade it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2018 at 3:33 PM, megamoviejohn said:

1. JMak - Tre'Quan Smith WR NO

2. sportsguy21792 - Corey Grant RB JAC

3. merkman_21 -  Karl Joseph S OAK

4. ArmchairGM - Vance McDonald TE PIT

5. Vikingapocalypse (From Duster) - Ito Smith RB ATL

6. vikingapocalypse - Auden Tate WR CIN

7. predator_05 - Geronimo Allison WR GB

8. DerrickHenrysCleats - Tyrod Taylor QB CLE

9. stankyleg -  AJ McCarron QB BUF

10. Drake - Albert Wilson WR MIA

11. megamoviejohn - Bradley Chubb DE DEN

12. Mek Daddy- OTC

13. Iron-cock

14. KennyWoo

 

24 hours are up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2018 at 2:33 PM, megamoviejohn said:

1. JMak - Tre'Quan Smith WR NO

2. sportsguy21792 - Corey Grant RB JAC

3. merkman_21 -  Karl Joseph S OAK

4. ArmchairGM - Vance McDonald TE PIT

5. Vikingapocalypse (From Duster) - Ito Smith RB ATL

6. vikingapocalypse - Auden Tate WR CIN

7. predator_05 - Geronimo Allison WR GB

8. DerrickHenrysCleats - Tyrod Taylor QB CLE

9. stankyleg -  AJ McCarron QB BUF

10. Drake - Albert Wilson WR MIA

11. megamoviejohn - Bradley Chubb DE DEN

12. Mek Daddy - Quincy Enunwa WR NYJ

13. Iron-cock @Iron-cock OTC

14. KennyWoo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. JMak - Tre'Quan Smith WR NO

2. sportsguy21792 - Corey Grant RB JAC

3. merkman_21 -  Karl Joseph S OAK

4. ArmchairGM - Vance McDonald TE PIT

5. Vikingapocalypse (From Duster) - Ito Smith RB ATL

6. vikingapocalypse - Auden Tate WR CIN

7. predator_05 - Geronimo Allison WR GB

8. DerrickHenrysCleats - Tyrod Taylor QB CLE

9. stankyleg -  AJ McCarron QB BUF

10. Drake - Albert Wilson WR MIA

11. megamoviejohn - Bradley Chubb DE DEN

12. Mek Daddy - Quincy Enunwa WR NYJ

13. Iron-cock - DeMarco Murray, RB, FA

14. KennyWoo  - @KennyWoo - OTC - Wrap it up champ. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

1. JMak - Tre'Quan Smith WR NO

2. sportsguy21792 - Corey Grant RB JAC

3. merkman_21 -  Karl Joseph S OAK

4. ArmchairGM - Vance McDonald TE PIT

5. Vikingapocalypse (From Duster) - Ito Smith RB ATL

6. vikingapocalypse - Auden Tate WR CIN

7. predator_05 - Geronimo Allison WR GB

8. DerrickHenrysCleats - Tyrod Taylor QB CLE

9. stankyleg -  AJ McCarron QB BUF

10. Drake - Albert Wilson WR MIA

11. megamoviejohn - Bradley Chubb DE DEN

12. Mek Daddy - Quincy Enunwa WR NYJ

13. Iron-cock - DeMarco Murray, RB, FA

14. KennyWoo - Who won the title on a dodgy stat correction, with an inherited squad - Mark Walton, RB, Cincinnati.

 

Done.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When does the free agent / waiver wire "free for all" begin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

When does the free agent / waiver wire "free for all" begin?

 

My plan is to put all players on waivers tonight when I get home.  In order to give a decent amount of time to those that might be interested, I'm going to have waivers process on Saturday.  That means the free for all would begin sometime on Saturday (time TBD at this point).

 

If anybody has any objections to that, please let me know.  I'll send out more information in the next day or so.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It took me until now to notice it, as I was going through the transactions to make sure everybody was picked up.

 

@stankyleg's FA pick is actually an illegal pick.  A.J. McCarron was dropped in between picks 3 & 4 of the FA draft, thus making him ineligible to be drafted.

 

I will revert the move to pick him up and ask stankyleg to pick again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have just put all free agents on waivers, so nobody can be picked up for the time being.  The only exception is if stankyleg wants to make his FA pick again.

 

Since I waited longer than I had hoped to place players on waivers, I'm going to extend the waiver deadline by a day.  All waiver claims will be processed on Sunday morning.

 

That being said, the "free for all" period will begin Sunday at 12 PM Central time.  If there are any concerns with this or other questions, please let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The TE I just picked up through waivers Jake Butt was projected to potentially be the first TE off the board in the 2nd round of the 2016 Draft with the Chargers where Hunter Henry went as they were ranked similar with the same size and age. Henry declared for the draft foregoing his Senior year with Arkansas but Butt opted to return to Michigan for his Senior year where he then became the school’s all-time leading receiver in yards by a TE but unfortunately tore his ACL in the Orange Bowl. Two years later, I now have Jake Butt on my team after he sat out all of last year on the PUP list to recover and Hunter Henry is the one now out for the year with the same injury that delayed Butt’s career, a torn ACL. Coincidence? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JMak said:

@sportsguy21792 So are you going to change waiver system to FAs at 12pm? Waivers only right now

 

I just changed the waiver system back to what it was.  All players are now free agents, but pickups can't start until noon Central.  Any moves made before that time will be reverted.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone who is rebuilding or plans to rebuild as the season goes on, all 3 of my 2019 picks are available. Let's get some trades going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Drake said:

For anyone who is rebuilding or plans to rebuild as the season goes on, all 3 of my 2019 picks are available. Let's get some trades going.

 

Same here. I have IC's and Soulcrushers' 1st rd picks next year that are available. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just for fun,

2019 draft order based on current projections:

 

1.01 @vikingapocalypse

1.02 @DerrickHenrysCleats

1.03 @stankyleg

1.04 @JMak from @Iron-cock

1.05 @ArmchairGM

1.06 @KennyWoo

1.07 @sportsguy21792

1.08 @Mek Daddy

1.09 @sportsguy21792 from @Du5t3r

1.10 @Drake

1.11 @sportsguy21792 from @JMak

1.12 @megamoviejohn

1.13 @JMak from myself

1.14 @merkman_21

 

2.01 @ArmchairGM from @vikingapocalypse

2.02 @DerrickHenrysCleats

2.03 @stankyleg

2.04 @Iron-cock

2.05 @ArmchairGM

2.06 @KennyWoo

2.07 @sportsguy21792

2.08 @Mek Daddy

2.09 @sportsguy21792 from @Du5t3r

2.10 @ArmchairGM from @Drake

2.11 @JMak

2.12 @megamoviejohn

2.13 @JMak from myself

2.14 @merkman_21

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, predator_05 said:

Just for fun,

2019 draft order based on current projections:

 

1.01 @vikingapocalypse

1.02 @DerrickHenrysCleats

1.03 @stankyleg

1.04 @JMak from @Iron-cock

1.05 @ArmchairGM

1.06 @KennyWoo

1.07 @sportsguy21792

1.08 @Mek Daddy

1.09 @sportsguy21792 from @Du5t3r

1.10 @Drake

1.11 @sportsguy21792 from @JMak

1.12 @megamoviejohn

1.13 @JMak from myself

1.14 @merkman_21

 

2.01 @ArmchairGM from @vikingapocalypse

2.02 @DerrickHenrysCleats

2.03 @stankyleg

2.04 @Iron-cock

2.05 @ArmchairGM

2.06 @KennyWoo

2.07 @sportsguy21792

2.08 @Mek Daddy

2.09 @sportsguy21792 from @Du5t3r

2.10 @ArmchairGM from @Drake

2.11 @JMak

2.12 @megamoviejohn

2.13 @JMak from myself

2.14 @merkman_21

 

 

 

And of course, after you post this, McKinnon goes for an MRI on his knee. F@%& my fantasy life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.