fontaine

Where Legends Are Born

Either @JMak is a Colts insider or time traveller. Which is it?

Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 2.26.58 PM.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Du5t3r said:

Either @JMak is a Colts insider or time traveller. Which is it?

Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 2.26.58 PM.png

If either was the case, I would have pawned Luck onto one of you suckers. Picked up Brissett as Week 1 Luck insurance - very, very small consolation gift of the events last night.

Hey - sometimes you trade a pick and it get you massive returns and turns your team around; sometimes you trade two firsts for a guy who never plays a down for your team. Shooters shoot!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JMak said:

If either was the case, I would have pawned Luck onto one of you suckers. Picked up Brissett as Week 1 Luck insurance - very, very small consolation gift of the events last night.

Hey - sometimes you trade a pick and it get you massive returns and turns your team around; sometimes you trade two firsts for a guy who never plays a down for your team. Shooters shoot!

Well I definitely overlooked the fact that you were the Luck owner. Tough break, man. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

On 8/25/2019 at 1:21 PM, JMak said:

I saw a lot of posts on the Luck thread of people bragging about having just traded Luck in dynasty leagues.  I must say, I wasn't one of those guys.  I actually really hate it when I trade someone who then shortly thereafter gets injured.  (I guess I don't feel good about selling defective goods.)  So when I heard Luck had retired - an unthinkable event that basically took a starting QB away from you for a decade - I felt pretty lousy.  I am really sorry, man.

• Thanks 1

Trade announcement- 

JMak (Detroit Diesels)  sends 2021 1st round pick and Tre'Quan Smith to megamoviejohn (eliguanodon) for Lamar Jackson.

11 hours ago, megamoviejohn said:

Trade announcement- 

JMak (Detroit Diesels)  sends 2021 1st round pick and Tre'Quan Smith to megamoviejohn (eliguanodon) for Lamar Jackson.

Crap, does this mean Lamar is going to retire soon?  I just put a futures bet in on the Ravens making the playoffs. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Iron-cock said:

Crap, does this mean Lamar is going to retire soon?  I just put a futures bet in on the Ravens making the playoffs. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

19 hours ago, megamoviejohn said:

Trade announcement- 

Confirmed

Putting up Luck for trade, seriously. They did let him keep his money for a reason, I'm thinking there's a chance he may return at some point.

Looking for a FA pick in return. Far outbis fine. Awesome ROI potential for those finance majors out there. If not, I'll just hold this dud for a few years as hope. 

So it turns out that I'm not allowed to add/drop players without taking Telvin Smith off IR. The only way for me to stash Telvin is by leaving him on the bench, and i'm not sure i want to burn a bench spot on a guy who won't play this year. So with that said...

Telvin smith, stud linebacker, is available for trade. He'll be back next year, so if you wanna stash a top tier linebacker then feel free to send me a trade offer.

21 hours ago, JMak said:

Putting up Luck for trade ...

3 hours ago, predator_05 said:

Telvin smith, stud linebacker, is available for trade. ...

Maybe our league needs to add a "DFLPRN" slot for players who "Don't Feel Like Playing Right Now."  I could stash Gronk there!

I'm putting Gronk up on the block. Kenneth Dixon and Lamar Miller (both IR eligible) are also available. 

• Haha 1

KICKOFF!!!!

giphy.gif

Good Luck, Fellas!

Edited by Du5t3r
  • Like 1

@KennyWoo and I have agreed on a trade.

I am trading Devonta Freeman, Devin Funchess, and my 2nd round pick next year for A.J. Green, Dion Lewis, and JMak's 2nd round pick next year.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2019 at 7:35 AM, Iron-cock said:

Not bad for a running back....

9419892.jpg

Edited by JMak
Misspell
  • Haha 1

Well I'm glad I didn't trade away my draft picks. Looks like I'm in for a rough one this year. I barely have a healthy starting roster.

Let's go starting QB Kyle Allen 😂.

• Haha 2

On 8/11/2017 at 8:02 PM, KennyWoo said:

Ironcocks secures the deadly Trubisky-Shaheen stack!

I realize this happened some time ago, but I just noticed that @Iron-cock broke up the Trubisky-Shaheen stack.  I'd like to know what his record is since he brought such bad karma on his franchise.

Edited by KennyWoo

2 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

I realize this happened some time ago, but I just noticed that @Iron-cock broke up the Trubisky-Shaheen stack.  I'd like to know what his record is since he brought such bad karma on his franchise.

I traded Trubisky to @Du5t3r if I recall correctly, it was awhile back.  I'm not sure how long ago.

• Like 1

What a competitive league this is - 13 teams between 3-2 and 2-3.

3 hours ago, KennyWoo said:

What a competitive league this is - 13 teams between 3-2 and 2-3.

Noticed that this morning too. Even total points are fairly even. I don't think I've ever seen this much parity in a fantasy league! Great job guys!!

After tonight's Aaron Jones avalanche it looks like I may be headed for another early powder this season. Come Tuesday morning, the following players may be available for trade: RBs Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Mark Walton; WRs TY Hilton, Tyrell Williams, TEs Darren Waller, Eric Ebron, plus some top IDPs... any or all could help a team with ambition.  Some of the other guys could be available too. I'd mainly be looking for draft picks or youngsters. Feel free to start poking around if you think you'll have interest. 

49 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

After tonight's Aaron Jones avalanche it looks like I may be headed for another early powder this season. Come Tuesday morning, the following players may be available for trade: RBs Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Mark Walton; WRs TY Hilton, Tyrell Williams, TEs Darren Waller, Eric Ebron, plus some top IDPs... any or all could help a team with ambition.  Some of the other guys could be available too. I'd mainly be looking for draft picks or youngsters. Feel free to start poking around if you think you'll have interest. 

spacer.png

22 hours ago, KennyWoo said:

Feel free to start sending offers and/or expressions of interest. I'll update my trade block on the site tomorrow.