fontaine

Where Legends Are Born

is the FA draft over ? when can we pick up the rest of FA's as I see one team is already doing that ? B)

Ya I don't think we're suppose to pick up players until fontaine puts waivers back in place and claims the drafts as over

I dropped the two Free Agents that were added. I can't place all the remaining Free Agents on waivers since the league went live.

With that said, I will just give a few day wait period, and then open up the adds. That day, is Thursday, at 9 AM ET

I don't really understand that current pending trade? Basically trading a 1st round rookie while dropping Ryan Williams for 3 below average players. Just my thoughts but it's all good.

Also, can I request that the day Adds open is set for the weekend? Monday-Fridays slave work schedule might affect some people like myself.

Edited by Drake

I don't really understand that current pending trade? Just my thoughts but it's all good.

I don't either. However, in my leagues I have a strict rule that I don't over rule any trades unless it's clear collusion. I have no reason believe this is the case with this trade, and I will just go with the flow and trust that every team in this league are making the best possible decisions, in their opinon.

I don't either. However, in my leagues I have a strict rule that I don't over rule any trades unless it's clear collusion. I have no reason believe this is the case with this trade, and I will just go with the flow and trust that every team in this league are making the best possible decisions, in their opinon.

I like that, gonna put that in place in my league.

By the way I edited my post above with a request.

I like that, gonna put that in place in my league.

By the way I edited my post above with a request.

I see I jumped the gun on free agency after seeing what I thought were post-FA Draft moves. I've dropped the players I picked up and have PM'ed the commissioner to place my dropped players back on the roster. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I see I jumped the gun on free agency after seeing what I thought were post-FA Draft moves. I've dropped the players I picked up and have PM'ed the commissioner to place my dropped players back on the roster. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Done. No problem.

Done. No problem.

You read my question above?

And if teams don't pick up their rookie picks, for example Ponder - Lucky Ducks (not that I want him, just noticed he was still a FA) are they fair game by the Adds date?

You read my question above?

And if teams don't pick up their rookie picks, for example Ponder - Lucky Ducks (not that I want him, just noticed he was still a FA) are they fair game by the Adds date?

I don't see a problem making it a weekend date. I have locked all teams so no one can make any adds until I open free agency, which will now be Saturday, 3PM EST

I will get in touch with teams yet to pick up drafted rookies, and make arrangement before we open free agency, saturday.

I don't see a problem making it a weekend date. I have locked all teams so no one can make any adds until I open free agency, which will now be Saturday, 3PM EST

I will get in touch with teams yet to pick up drafted rookies, and make arrangement before we open free agency, saturday.

muchas gracias seƱor

1. Long Island Iced T's - Jared Cook TEN, TE

2. Fatal Exception - Patrick Chung NE, DB

3. Long Island Iced T's [via trade] - Mario Williams HOU, LB

4. Bilbo Baggin Ballers - Avril, Cliff DET, DE

5. Lil Bishes - Shaun Hill DET, QB

6. The Dagos - Nick Barnett BUF, LB

7. Abusement Park - Passed

8. TDs N' Beer - Plaxico Burress NYJ, WR

9. Pack Attack - Jerome Simpson CIN, WR

10. Bilbo Baggin Ballers [via trade] - Eric Weddle, SD, S

11. The Lucky Ducks Passed

12. Drake - Mathias Kiwanuka NYG, LB/DE

13. Iron Mikes Warriors- Bilal Powell, NYJ, RB

14. Cobra Kai - Andre Roberts, AZ, WR

Edited to include my pick

Edited by ISuckTDs

I am looking to upgrade my QB situation.. let's make a deal!

I am looking to upgrade my QB situation.. let's make a deal!

Matt Ryan for Ray Rice B)

Gents,

Looks like I'm going to have to bail out of the league. I have just received orders and will be out of the country for a while. I'm not sure how much internet access I will have over the next few months and it would be unfair to the rest of you to have an inactive owner in the league.

I'm sorry to have to do this so close to the start of the season. Good luck to everyone.

Take care.

-Dennis

Gents,

Looks like I'm going to have to bail out of the league. I have just received orders and will be out of the country for a while. I'm not sure how much internet access I will have over the next few months and it would be unfair to the rest of you to have an inactive owner in the league.

I'm sorry to have to do this so close to the start of the season. Good luck to everyone.

Take care.

-Dennis

Dennis, take care. Lots of love to you for defending me and my family. No apologies needed and I'll be praying you come back home safely.

Gents,

Take care.

-Dennis

Dennis, stay safe and best wishes. Hit us up next season if your situation is less fluid.

Gents,

Take care.

-Dennis

Thanks for doing what you do man!!!

Be Safe!

Lot's of move's today... yet I still have McNabb at QB. Someone save me... Upgrade my QB..

I'm willing to give up one of my star WR's. McFadden and Rice are off limit's.

Posted this in the league forum but I don't know if it will be seen anytime soon so..

Injured Reserve

Why is there no IR spots? They're for keeper leagues specifically.

Posted this in the league forum but I don't know if it will be seen anytime soon so..

Injured Reserve

Why is there no IR spots? They're for keeper leagues specifically.

well it's no fair to implement it now...there's a reason I didn't draft LeShoure...if we had an IR slot things would be VERY different. we already have a pretty damn deep bench anyway.