fontaine

Where Legends Are Born

Good job, Nathan/Drake. When does the draft kick off?

I know last year, everything didn't get started until mid-August and that seemed to work out well. I'm flexible in terms of the date, but at this point, the very tentative plan is to start it in mid-August like last year.

I'm away on a family vacation starting August 19th for two weeks and will have limited internet access. Is it possible to start the draft earlier in August?

I'm away on a family vacation starting August 19th for two weeks and will have limited internet access. Is it possible to start the draft earlier in August?

Absolutely. Would around the 1st of the month work best for you?

That would be perfect.

This works for me.

If you want to PM me with more specific questions, feel free to do so, I'll answer them as best I can. As for a general overview of the draft, it goes like this.

There's a 3-round rookie draft and then a 1-round free agent draft, both of which take place here on this forum. The orders for the draft are listed in an above post. Once you make your pick, remember to PM the guy drafting after you so they know they are on the clock. Anybody drafted in this past year's draft is eligible for the rookie draft, IDPs included, and anybody not on a roster is eligible for the free agent draft. There will be a time limit on picks because we have people who will be either on vacation or have limited internet access starting around the middle of August. I hope that takes care of anything you may have been wondering about.

I thought the draft order should be reposted from the previous post, so here it is.

Rookie Draft

First Round:

1. R0G3R's Bold Team (not yet on RW)

2. Abusement Park (Longhorn143)

3. Ink Inc. (bILLy1nk)

4. El Iguanodon (megamoviejohn)

5. Pack Attack (sportsguy21792)

6. FFCollusion

7. Young Guns (CdnFan)

8. Kyzer (Drake)

9. Sasquatch Hunters! (not on RW yet)

10. AHERNSHOTME2 (ArmchairGM)

11. Chalupa Batman (Du5t3r)

12. Young Guns (CdnFan from Benji)

13. Harbaugh Warriors (sfdevil)

14. Lil Bishes (drater)

Second Round:

15. R0G3R's Bold Team

16. Abusement Park

17. Ink Inc.

18. FFCollusion (from El Iguanodon)

19. Pack Attack

20. FFCollusion

21. Young Guns

22. Kyzer

23. Sasquatch Hunters!

24. AHERNSHOTME2

25. Chalupa Batman

26. Soulcrusher (Benji Benjacobson)

27. Harbaugh Warriors

28. Lil Bishes

Third Round:

29. R0G3R's Bold Team

30. Abusement Park

31. Ink Inc.

32. El Iguanodon

33. Pack Attack

34. FFCollusion

35. Young Guns

36. Kyzer

37. Sasquatch Hunters!

38. AHERNSHOTME2

39. Chalupa Batman

40. Soulcrusher

41. Harbaugh Warriors

42. Lil Bishes

Free Agent Draft

1. R0G3R's Bold Team

2. Abusement Park

3. Ink Inc.

4. El Iguanodon

5. Pack Attack

6. FFCollusion

7. Young Guns

8. Kyzer

9. Sasquatch Hunters!

10. AHERNSHOTME2

11. Chalupa Batman

12. Soulcrusher

13. Harbaugh Warriors

14. Lil Bishes

• Like 1

Sportsguy. I know you sent an email, but I can't find it. When is the start date and time for our draft? Has Roger created a RW account yet? With the #1 pick he'll need one or else he'll hold up our draft.

Start date will be next Monday, the 29th. The start time can be whenever on that date, I didn't really have a set one in mind. I know Roger needs a rotoworld account, and both myself and Drake have expressed to him that he needs to make one. I haven't heard as to whether or not he has made one. At the very least, perhaps he could post his pick on the yahoo league page if he either doesn't want to or doesn't get around to making an account on here.

Putting up MJD, Reggie Wayne, 1st round pick, 2nd round pick for a younger RB that is at MJD's calibre and an average WR. Basically just want a cornerstone RB and lose in the other categories (WR downgrade, lose 1st, lose 2nd round)

Is there another new owner in the league? It looks like the AHernshotme2 owner has changed.

Tomorrow

Start date will be next Monday, the 29th. The start time can be whenever on that date, I didn't really have a set one in mind. I know Roger needs a rotoworld account, and both myself and Drake have expressed to him that he needs to make one. I haven't heard as to whether or not he has made one. At the very least, perhaps he could post his pick on the yahoo league page if he either doesn't want to or doesn't get around to making an account on here.

Is there another new owner in the league? It looks like the AHernshotme2 owner has changed.

It is the same owner, just a different e-mail address. ArmchairGM PM'd me saying he was locked out of the e-mail address he used when he signed up, so he requested that I changed it to a different e-mail he had.

The draft does indeed start tomorrow, but I have heard nothing from Roger as to whether he's made a rotoworld forum account. He's the only one we are waiting on, so hopefully he gets a hold of me or Drake and lets us know what's going on.

Also, so everybody knows, Sasquatch Hunters! rotoworld name is merkman_21.

Edited by sportsguy21792

What's the status of the draft?

Here is what the Commish posted our Yahoo league message board.

"Well, I was hoping to get the draft started today. Unfortunately, the guy picking at #1 doesn't have a rotoworld forum account and hasn't been here on the league page since last Monday. Hopefully he gets a hold of somebody soon so we can start things up."

What's the status of the draft?

Here is what the Commish posted our Yahoo league message board.

"Well, I was hoping to get the draft started today. Unfortunately, the guy picking at #1 doesn't have a rotoworld forum account and hasn't been here on the league page since last Monday. Hopefully he gets a hold of somebody soon so we can start things up."

This is correct. I haven't heard anything from Roger or Drake (who recommended him to me) as to whether he has made a rotoworld forum account. He also hasn't been to the yahoo league page since last Monday either.

Just want to make the trading of draft picks clear as there was some confusion in the past years. The tradeable draft picks option yahoo has is for FUTURE draft picks (2014), so they will reflect next years draft. When trading picks for this year (2013), don't choose the draft picks in yahoos trade box. Instead just type out the offered draft picks in the trading "note" section and post in the forum. Any confusion on this just ask and I will clarify.

• Like 1

I've got a replacement owner ready to draft if you guys are ready to move on, let me know and I'll send you his yahoo football email. I also told him he'd need to make an account here, no problem there.

I've got a replacement owner ready to draft if you guys are ready to move on, let me know and I'll send you his yahoo football email. I also told him he'd need to make an account here, no problem there.

I'm also in talks with Du5t3r to find a replacement. I had his guy first on the "waiting list" if you will, so I want to give him the first opportunity to get into the league. If I don't hear from him soon (i.e. within a couple days), I will contact you to get your guy in. I want to get things started as soon as possible, we have people with things going on outside of fantasy coming up.

Edited by sportsguy21792

Ladies and gentlemen (or just gentlemen if we're all men here), we have found a replacement for R0G3R's Bold Team. He is a new member of the forums recommended to me by drater. His username on here is stankyleg. Since he is a "probationary user", he can't use the personal messenger until he has a certain number of posts on the forums in general. Because I would like everybody to PM the next person in line, whoever needs to get a hold of stankyleg, simply e-mail him using the league page and the e-mail league tab.

That being said, please welcome stankyleg to Where Legends are Born! I will post the draft order again with updated rotoworld forum names.

You can PM me too, I have Matt on skype and we're both online most of the time. We should make a skype group for the draft, speed things up immensely for those that use it/are online frequently.