fontaine

Where Legends Are Born

Looks like SFDevil has about 3 hours left in his 24 hour clock. Can Lil Bishes then make his pick?

We were flying along with the picks and now it has come to a sudden stop.

Looks like SFDevil has about 3 hours left in his 24 hour clock. Can Lil Bishes then make his pick?

I'll allow that. Sfdevil was OTC as of 5:35 pm CT yesterday, and since there's only one pick after that, I don't see anything wrong with letting drater finish up and having sfdevil pick whenever he shows up again.

My defense just got 10 points. Yahoo must be confused what day it is, lol.

They must be starting up Statracker for the preseason this year because the HOF game is on with Dolphins vs Cowboys.

sorry for the delay,

1. stankyleg - Rueben Randle

2. Abusement Park - Jordan Cameron

3. Kyzer (from Ink Inc.) - Darrius Heyward-Bey

4. Kyzer (from El Iguanodon) - Sean Lee

5. Ink Inc. (from Pack Attack via Kyzer) - Ed Dickson

6. FFCollusion - Brandon Bolden- (Dropping C. Ogbkeyboardsmashaya)

7. Young Guns - Anthony Spencer DE DAL

8. Pack Attack (from Kyzer) - Justin Forsett RB JAC

9. Sasquatch Hunters! - Derrick Johnson (if allowed) otherwise Brian Cushing; drop Brandon Lloyd

10. AHERNSHOTME2 - Mikel Leshoure RB DET- Dropping Cedric Peerman-RB-Cin

11. Chalupa Batman - Xavier Rhodes DB Min- dropping Stevie Brown DB NYG

12. Soulcrusher - Zach Miller TE SEA - dropping Donald Jones

13. Harbaugh Warriors - Brandon Lloyd FA dropping ryan fitzpatrick

14. Lil Bishes - OTC

Edited by sfdevil

So when can we pick up other FAs?

I believe the commish of one of my other leagues has figured out how to make a formal waiver process. All he did was change the "waiver rule" from Sunday-Tuesday to continuous and it put everybody on waivers for 2 days or whatever each league has it set to. I will try this out after the last pick is made to see if it works, and if so, there will be a more formalized waiver process and a date for the free-for-all free agent pickup process will be established.

I just realized brandon lloyd wasnt originally a FA, he was dropped during this round. do I re-pick or what ?

It's allowed.

I'm not entirely sure that's true.

Because they were dropped in 'this' specific round. It would mean that certain players were not available to certain teams giving an unfair advantage. Now, in this scenario, I personally don't care, but to potentially avoid future issues, or a bigger name that is more meaningful, this is definitely something to look into. I don't know if it happened with any other names, as I haven't really been following who people have been dropping.

It's allowed.

Because they were dropped in 'this' specific round. It would mean that certain players were not available to certain teams giving an unfair advantage. Now, in this scenario, I personally don't care, but to potentially avoid future issues, or a bigger name that is more meaningful, this is definitely something to look into. I don't know if it happened with any other names, as I haven't really been following who people have been dropping.

I dropped Derrick Johnson in this round and Sasquatch Hunters added him in this round. So, a precedent has been set.

It's allowed.

I dropped Derrick Johnson in this round and Sasquatch Hunters added him in this round. So, a precedent has been set.

This is true. I did allow for the selection of Johnson, so to keep fairness, to a certain extent, I have to let Lloyd be selected too. I can say that I will revisit this with my co-commish for future drafts.

1. stankyleg - Rueben Randle

2. Abusement Park - Jordan Cameron

3. Kyzer (from Ink Inc.) - Darrius Heyward-Bey

4. Kyzer (from El Iguanodon) - Sean Lee

5. Ink Inc. (from Pack Attack via Kyzer) - Ed Dickson

6. FFCollusion - Brandon Bolden- (Dropping C. Ogbkeyboardsmashaya)

7. Young Guns - Anthony Spencer DE DAL

8. Pack Attack (from Kyzer) - Justin Forsett RB JAC

9. Sasquatch Hunters! - Derrick Johnson (if allowed) otherwise Brian Cushing; drop Brandon Lloyd

10. AHERNSHOTME2 - Mikel Leshoure RB DET- Dropping Cedric Peerman-RB-Cin

11. Chalupa Batman - Xavier Rhodes DB Min- dropping Stevie Brown DB NYG

12. Soulcrusher - Zach Miller TE SEA - dropping Donald Jones

13. Harbaugh Warriors - Brandon Lloyd FA dropping ryan fitzpatrick

14. Lil Bishes - Barkevious Mingo LB CLE dropping Perry Riley

Sorry about the delay, I can't get yahoo to load on my phone when I only have 1 bar. Thanks ATT.

Was a non issue, I got your email and tried to get into the league so I could see who was available but numerous tries just timed out. The hazards of summertime funtime.

Congrats to everybody on completing our drafts, and I appreciate everybody being quick and responsive, as it didn't take us that long at all to get everything done.

As I mentioned before, I have found a way to put players on waivers, so I will do that as soon as I post this message. Claims will be processed on Wednesday to give everybody a couple days to put in any claims. I would like to propose an official time of 8 PM ET on Wednesday to begin the free-for all free agent pickups. Please feel free to let me know if this time doesn't work for anybody and I will try to adjust as necessary.

Congrats to everybody on completing our drafts, and I appreciate everybody being quick and responsive, as it didn't take us that long at all to get everything done.

As I mentioned before, I have found a way to put players on waivers, so I will do that as soon as I post this message. Claims will be processed on Wednesday to give everybody a couple days to put in any claims. I would like to propose an official time of 8 PM ET on Wednesday to begin the free-for all free agent pickups. Please feel free to let me know if this time doesn't work for anybody and I will try to adjust as necessary.

So Wednesday 8/7/13, it will be a first come first served grab for all FA's? No clearing waivers or priority of FA selections correct?

Starting at 8 PM ET on Wednesday, almost any player that is a FA can be picked up by anybody. After claims are processed on Wednesday, it will still say that everybody is on waivers, but that's because the only way to put players on waivers now is to temporarily change to a continuous waiver process. I will change that sometime during the day on Wednesday back to the usual Sunday-Tuesday format. Players dropped in waiver claims will still be on waivers, but anybody else will be fair game. I hope that answers your question.

SD lions (not sure his RW name) have completed a trade.

I Send Antonio Brown and my 2nd rd rookie pick for David Wilson and his 3rd rd rookie pick.

SD lions (not sure his RW name) and I have completed a trade.

I Send Antonio Brown and my 2nd rd rookie pick for David Wilson and his 3rd rd rookie pick.

Edited by Du5t3r

Hey Guys! I'm looking to move my 1.06. If anybody has any interest in it. Shoot me a message here on RW. Cheers

Draft picks still have potential to change when the season starts due to penalties and infractions so just hold off until the draft order is posted. Good to see some action in this thread though.

• Like 1

I'm glad to see there are at least a couple people posting here even before the draft. I know that's when things will pick up, even though the draft is later than usual this year. That being said, I will post some things below that were decided by either myself or by the league at large last year, in addition to some useful information for everybody.

1. Since this is a 14-team league, and the regular season is 13 weeks long, I have decided to do away with the two divisions. Every team will play every other team once before the playoffs, those matchups will be decided randomly.
  2. The draft order is decided NFL-style: that means teams drafting 1-8 will be sorted by regular season record (with head to head matchup as a tiebreaker) and teams drafting 9-14 will be sorted by playoff result.
  3. Speaking of the draft, it was decided that the format of the draft will remain the same. There will be a 3-round rookie draft followed by a 1-round free agent draft. Any free agent will be available in the second draft (with the exception of those dropped during the free agent draft itself).
  4. I have decided that after some of the issues last year, any team forgetting to set their lineup for two consecutive weeks will be subject to immediate replacement barring some sort of explanation.
  5. Please see below the end of this list for the current traded draft picks (and please help me if I forget any). The draft order will also be posted below.
  6. The majority of those that voted said they want to edit the trade deadline in some capacity. I'm thinking that before week 14 will be our new trade deadline, but we can discuss that since no majority was reached.
  7. By unanimous decision, roster penalties will be strictly enforced this year. There will be 1 warning and then a 1 spot drop in the draft order per infraction with a maximum of 3 before replacement. These apply only to players on bye weeks and players declared out by Wednesday of a given week (game-time decisions are exempt). Also please keep in mind the 2 week inactivity rule. I will create a google document to keep track of this and everybody here will be able to see it. There will be no exceptions to this rule, and I'm not going to fold under pressure of teams leaving like last year.
  8. Unless I'm forgetting, I believe the only team we need to replace for this year is drater. Considering he's coming off a 2nd place finish last year, I don't think that will be too difficult.

Draft Pick Trades

Drake's 2nd to megamoviejohn

Replacement's 1st to aburley

Du5t3r's 2nd to Sdlions

Sdlions' 3rd to Du5t3r

ArmchairGM's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd to aburley

megamoviejohn's FA pick to Drake

Draft Order (Current Waiver Position in Parentheses)

1. CdnFan (9)

2. aburley (4)

3. Drake (2)

4. FFCollusion (1)

5. Mek Daddy (10)

6. Du5t3r (13)

7. Sdlions (5)

8. megamoviejohn (11)

9. ArmchairGM (8)

10. stankyleg (6)

11. merkman_21 (7)

12. sportsguy21792 (12)

13. Lil Bishes (replacement) (3)

14. predator_05 (14)

If anybody has any questions, comments, concerns, etc., please feel free to post them here, PM me, or email me at sportsguy21792@yahoo.com. Thanks everybody!

Edited by sportsguy21792
  • Like 1

By unanimous decision, roster penalties will be strictly enforced this year. There will be 1 warning and then a 1 spot drop in the draft order per week with a maximum of 3 before replacement. These apply only to players on bye weeks and players declared out by Wednesday of a given week (game-time decisions are exempt). Also please keep in mind the 2 week inactivity rule. I will create a google document to keep track of this and everybody here will be able to see it. There will be no exceptions to this rule, and I'm not going to fold under pressure of teams leaving like last year.

To make this bolded portion perfectly clear, it should say per week as opposed to per infraction. For example, if a team has two of these instances in one week, they would receive a warning as opposed to a warning and a one spot drop in the draft order. What this essentially means is if a team has issues setting a part of their lineup in 4 separate weeks, they will be subject to removal.

For those that may look at this, the league is now open and ready for business. Everybody, with the exception of Lil Bishes, should have received an e-mail inviting them back.

• Like 2