Sign in to follow this  
jockoe

Vincent Jackson 2010 Season Outlook

Looks like they want to deal him for picks. Could be a huge steal. I have my draft Monday so it will certainly be interesting to see where he goes. Seattle is the option so far. What would he become, a WR2 drafted in Round 4-5?

I got him in the 11th round last night. I am a little weak at WR depth on my bench, but if he doesn't play 6 games I still think it was great value. He is worth a gamble late if you are set at starting WR.

I doubt it happens, especially with how many needs the Bears have.... but, Vjax providing the tall athletic play on one side, and then Knox on the other side with the speed. Man, that would be a filthy combo in a Martz offense.

VJax has to sign his contract for 2010 today, or hes suspended a minimum 6 games regardless of what happens, correct?

It think its tomorrow, not today.

COB tomorrow......midnight I assume.....WCT.....

Ugh. I haven't heard a lick of news on movement in the VJax situation today. I was hoping to see more action. But if he has til tomorrow, I guess theres still a glimmer of hope.

Well Im sure something is going to happen as in he gets moved...esp with the housh news and now the chargers acquired crayton

he is done in SD, hopefully he is going to MIN, so favre has another option

PLEASEEEE??????

if he ends up in Seattle I think he'll be a nice WR2 in all leagues... if he ends up in MIN he could be borderline WR1. If he gets with a team soon he'll have 3 weeks to get used to playbook and stuff so by week 4 he'll be ready to roll no problem.

and then there was silence before the storm...really though im surprised no news yet, quiet yesterday and today so far

will be interesting to see if he has stayed in shape thru all of this, and how fast he can pick up a new playbook if he does get traded.

thats old news. the rams already announced they're not going after VJax anymore.

Its actually new news, Einstein. The old news is that they pulled out...

And now they are back in...

Vjax to the rams would make me very happy...

I have alot of confidence in Bradford to get him the ball if this happens.

Sarcasm noted - but it would be a better situation than Seattle.

I'm actually pretty serious. 3 TD - 0 INT. It's only preseason, but he looked alright. He is on the roster in my sig also.

I'm actually pretty serious. 3 TD - 0 INT. It's only preseason, but he looked alright. He is on the roster in my sig also.

I agree...surely defenses will stack the box to stop SJax and force Bradford to beat them. VJax could get a TON of targets in that offense. And yes...his prospects would be better in STL than in SEA in my opinion.