Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sya

Home of Heroes (RW members Dynasty NBA)

just in case it snakes around to me, you guys can text me too. 916 390 9097. i doubt it will though.

Hey Cali cats, just a reminder to think of the different time zones involved here. I'm 3 hours ahead of you.

I'm 4 1/2 hours ahead

3.01: sya- Russell Westbrook

3.02: fontaine - LaMarcus Aldridge

3.03: Gnosis- Andrea Bargnani (via PM)

3.04: squidthunder- Chauncey Billups (via PM)

3.05: tremixt - Joe Johnson

3.06: jim james - Marc Gasol

3.07: Jubanton

3.08: sportsguy21792

3.09: mbroo5880i

3.10: GJDHOuse

3.11: rico381

3.12: KTOWNRACER

3.13: Ricky

3.14: giantninjarobot

3.07: Jubanton- OTC

3.08: sportsguy21792

Commish - something might have to be done. I hate being the bad guy, and I want to give Jim a chance, but I get the feeling this is going to be a sign of what is to come. If you can't make your draft picks on time, how are you going to make sure your lineup is current, and be a good participant in the league. It has now been 3 hours...we could probably be back around to his 4th round pick at this point. I don't really want to check my computer every 30 minutes for the rest of the night to see if it is my pick....I PMed Jim and asked him to go ahead and make his pick, but I think it is pretty apparent that he isn't really all that concerned about this league....any chance that you have some subs waiting around wanting to get in this league. With Al Jefferson and Dwyane Wade he has a great start, so someone could come right in and pick up where he left off.....

consider this a very stern warning. anyone willing to text jubanton? I got his cell#, but I'm not based in the united states so i can't text him. if you are, please PM me.

consider this a very stern warning. anyone willing to text jubanton? I got his cell#, but I'm not based in the united states so i can't text him. if you are, please PM me.

I am in the US....what is his number

sh*t can't find his number in my inbox, must have deleted it by accident.

if anyone has to leave and you already know your pick, please pm me your pick. I'll be here for a long time

anyway, i think jubanton will be back, he's been around waiting to pick for a long time

i will also be creating an online spreadsheet of our draft just so we can see the draft results.

I will post the link in our league page at ESPN

please also provide me your AIM thru PM if you have one so I can include it in the spreadsheet for contact details

yeah, he will be back, just sucks that we lost 3 1/2 hours prime time....

Hey guys.... fell asleep waiting.

3.07: Jubanton - Monta Ellis

3.08: sportsguy21792 - OTC

anyway, i think jubanton will be back, he's been around waiting to pick for a long time

i will also be creating an online spreadsheet of our draft just so we can see the draft results.

I will post the link in our league page at ESPN

please also provide me your AIM thru PM if you have one so I can include it in the spreadsheet for contact details

Thanks! I like how you have the ESPN page set up so that we can check player availability!

Nice pick Jubanton....he was an absolute steal in the 3rd round....he might be better than a lot of 2nd round picks....makes your team very tough with Granger and Boozer

Thanks GJD.... was praying he came back to me. When Jim took so long, I was sure he was gonna be gone. Definite value pick....

I'm assuming that a lot of people are on ET rather than Pacific.... so there's no way this can snake back to me tonight right?

hang on fellas, if sportsguy shows up i think we can get a string of picks here

I had Gasol and Ellis high on my list too, the field narrows... I really wanted to grab Gasol, he's going to be a great center for years. He has the potential imo to be almost as good a center as his brother is a PF, of course they have different styles of play.

The only question I have with Ellis is where he might land in the future (if not this season) and whether it'd be as friendly to his game. 25 yrs young. If he can lower the TOs his value goes way up but, barring that small miracle, so as long as you balance that cat he's a great pick.

Good picks.

I'm stepping away for a half hour or so.

Me, sya, ktown, and Mbrooo are here waiting, so the next four picks should go quick.

i was debating bet. westbrook and ellis, but decided to go with the sure thing. I want to avoid those GSW players, who knows what will happen when Nellie leaves.

Joakim Noah is starting to look like a big reach for me, but I didn't think he would last til mid round 3. Anyway I think I'm happy with him, he's one rare C who will provide great defensive #s and not kill you in FT%. And was a beast last year when healthy, and still averaged good #s post all star despite playing with limited mins due to injury

I'm hoping as a Bucks fan that he comes back as healthy as he was last year.

3.07: Jubanton - Monta Ellis

3.08: sportsguy21792 - Andrew Bogut

3.09: mbroo5880i - OTC

Good pick...I was leaning towards him with mine...great...now MBroo checked out B)

That's my bad, I ended up going to check my baseball teams thinking it would be a little bit before I picked.