Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sya

Home of Heroes (RW members Dynasty NBA)

to fontaine and gnosis, please add a team name to your team, so I can find your team when I enter Commish-Add your pick to your team. Thanks

Round 1

1.01: rico381- Kevin Durant

1.02: GJDHouse - LeBron James

1.03: Gnosis

1.04: squidthunder

1.05: tremixt

1.06: jim james

1.07: Jubanton

1.08: sportsguy21792

1.09: mbroo5880i

1.10: fontaine

1.11: sya

1.12: KTOWNRACER

Pick 13: Ricky

Pick 14: giantninjarobot

Was really hoping that Durant would fall to #2, and had a tough time deciding here, but even with him playing in Miami, I have to think that LeBron is the safest long term play. Really tough choice for me though....darn you RICO!

Round 1

1.03: Gnosis- CP3 (via pm)

1.04: squidthunder- OTC

1.13: Ricky

1.14: giantninjarobot

Would have loved to grab CP3 at #4, but I'll go with Dirk for my pick.

Round 1

1.04: squidthunder- Dirk Nowitzki

Anyone heard from tremixt for the morning?? The anticipation is killing me.... have 2 guys i would like to see on the board but not sure if either will be there B)

Round 1

1.04: squidthunder- Dirk Nowitzki

1.05: tremixt - Stephen Curry

1.06: jim james - OTC

I hope Curry doesn't make me regret skipping on Wade

Wow, Curry is really flying high on most drafts this year......could bve interesing, if they don't play Nellie-ball.

I was fine with Curry @ 7. Nellie not coaching next year could be huge...

Yea, that could really impact his numbers. I think he's a first round talent, but the loss of Nellie could hurt...

I would have taken Curry at #4 personally....he is a mini-Durant. I waffled between Lebron and Chris at #2, simply because of the Miami situation, but in the end went with the better player...thinking that longterm it pays off.

I disagree a little because of the Coaching style of both teams. GSW is very fantasy friendly, look at Tolliver and the other D-Leaguers that came over there and put up #s. Curry is the franchise's face but there are still guys like Lee and Ellis over there and Lee is less likely to miss games than Maggette did.

KD also gives you the opportunity to win FT% hands down, Curry only gets to the line a couple times a game. If Golden State has a more regimented system, Curry's #s may normalize rather than those insane stat lines he was getting towards the end of the year.

I would have taken Curry at #4 personally....he is a mini-Durant. I waffled between Lebron and Chris at #2, simply because of the Miami situation, but in the end went with the better player...thinking that longterm it pays off.

Outside of the top 3, I wanted a secure guy for my first round pick. I think Dirk is as safe as it gets. Great numbers across the board on a solid team.

Outside of the top 3, I wanted a secure guy for my first round pick. I think Dirk is as safe as it gets. Great numbers across the board on a solid team.

Yeah, you don't want to whiff on your first round pick. I think the first four picks were consistent with what I would have predicted (although Lebron and CP3) could have been switched. I would have picked Lebron over CP3 if I would have had the #2. But, having CP3 fall to #3 is sweet too.

Curry went a little higher than I might have selected him but it is a dynasty league. I think he is a top ten talent and he would have been snapped up before my pick at #9. After the #4 pick, it really is a matter of preference on who to select with picks #5 - #12.

Good Luck guys!

Understandable...lets just say I was glad to have a top 3 pick B) I think there is a huge difference in those 3 and the rest of the league....

Understandable...lets just say I was glad to have a top 3 pick B) I think there is a huge difference in those 3 and the rest of the league....

Yep, you did well my friend! :)

All Skill...

hopefully we can keep this draft moving a bit quicker. I am anxious for this snake to come back around to my end of the draft and see who I can get.

All Skill...

hopefully we can keep this draft moving a bit quicker. I am anxious for this snake to come back around to my end of the draft and see who I can get.

Me too.....hopefully grab someone you got on your board, LOL

We need to leave picks with one another. Been almost 4 hrs since the last pick.

Yeah, I know that there will be slow downs along the way, and as I work outside the office most days I don't have a chance to check all that much other than lunch, but when you know your turn is approaching, please make sure to leave your pick with another owner. I know that none of you know me, but if you send me a PM that is titled "MY DRAFT PICK" I promise I won't open it until it is your turn....we should be able to get through a round or two a day....

Lol i feel like I've been waiting all day to make my first pick. Being sick makes this wait tolerable but it is a national holiday here.

Fontaine you were right but can we at least get the first round done today?

Wait till my 10th pick. I will bet a lot of you will think I reached hard for this guy! w00t, can't wait!