Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StilettoNole

ZOMG- 8 Team Leagues are Crazy!

I just finished an 8 team PPR draft; we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE (no flex). I drafted from the 4th position. How do you think I did?

[round drafted]

QB: Flacco [10- last starting QB off the board, lol!]

RB: Rice [1], Charles [5], Foster [7], Harrison [9], Spiller [11], R. Bush [12], Forsett [13]

WR: Calvin Johnson [2], White [3], Jennings [4], Bowe [8]

TE: Finley [6]

D/ST: Dallas

K: Feely

I feel like I have a ridiculous RB group. And there are still some decent guys that went un-drafted! I know that my WR is a tad thin, but I just couldn't draft guys like Meachem, Driver, and Braylon in the later rounds rounds when Reggie and Forsett were still on the board. As long as I don't have any WR injuries, I don't think it'll matter.

Leave a link and I'll help with yours.

Nice solid team you have there. thumbs up! good RB's WR's Finley is gonna be huge at TE for GB

I just finished an 8 team PPR draft; we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE (no flex). I drafted from the 4th position. How do you think I did?

[round drafted]

RB: Rice [1], Charles [5], Foster [7], Harrison [9], Spiller [11], R. Bush [12], Forsett [13]

I feel like I have a ridiculous RB group. And there are still some decent guys that went un-drafted! I know that my WR is a tad thin, but I just couldn't draft guys like Meachem, Driver, and Braylon in the later rounds rounds when Reggie and Forsett were still on the board. As long as I don't have any WR injuries, I don't think it'll matter.

Not sure what the other teams look like but if Flacco puts up the numbers that people are expecting, I could definitely see a 1st place finish. Nice draft. And you may be thin depth wise, but that's a stacked starting WR crew

Pretty solid team....not too many holes to fix. I imagine all of the teams look this good in an 8 teamer.

[round drafted]

3 elite wrs with 1 who has a shot at being elite. an obscene amount of running back depth. highest upside tight end in game in finley. and joe flacco at qb. Not a huge fan of flacco but great team.

8 team leagues are ridiculous lol. Heres my team

QB- Romo

RB- Turner, Matthews, Foster, Forte, Marion Barber

WR (start 2) - Moss, Austin, Garcon, Knox)

TE- Finley

K-Hartley

D- Matchups

The one thing I recommend with 8 teams is to almost ALWAYS play matchups with ur D. Theres always a good D out there with a good to great matchup. Good luck!