Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timmah!

IDP Questions 2010

ADD Jon Beason vs SF?

Drop one of the following? (all of my 3 IDP's have not had their bye weeks yet)

Vilma vs CLE

Lauranitus @ TB

C. Woodson vs MIN

Scoring Format: Tkl: 1pt Assist: .5pt Sack: 3pt FF: 2pt FR: 2pt PD: 1pt INT: 2pt

Which 2 of the 4 are better the rest of the season...I currently have James and Burnett..

1) James Laurinaitis (consistent but not great)

2) Rocky McIntosh (back from injury)

3) Kevin Burnett (consistent but not many solo tackles)

4) Zac Diles (after this week's bye will be a MLB)

Thanks.

I say James L and Zac Diles...Also keep an eye on Deandre Levy who will finally be back for the Lions....He was slated for a big season but couldnt shake the injury bug....

Drop Erine Sims or Kirk Morrison for one of these?

Chris Crocker

Cameron Wake

Ed Reed

Gerald Hayes

Thanks guys!

Scoring: 1pt tackle (both solo and assisted), 1pt PD, 2pts INT, 2pt SACK, 2pts FR, 1pt FF.

Brian Urlacher or Keith Rivers ?

whips - stand pat...Beason's a prominent name, but I think your matchups are fine

devastator - No, stand pat, unless your league's scoring favors DB's. Crocker's been doing well this year.

ten - Bishop; solid earner since taking over; Hawk's padded his tackle totals with Assists

Godsend - Probably Urlacher, neither of them jump out at me.

Ray Lewis vs Bills or London Fletcher vs Bears?

They both have good matchups. Lewis has been more consistent, Fletcher boom-or-bust.

I tend to prefer consistency, myself, and would go with Lewis.

ok i have curtis lofton on bye next week and looking for a LB. desmond bishop is on the waiver wire, im thinking he is the pickup. this is a waiver wire budget league of $100, i havent spent any money yet. thinking of bidding $15 cuz i wanna make sure im able to get him. some other guys on the wire include mario haggan, dan connor, takeo spikes, keith rivers, cameron wake, julian peterson.

also is it time to give up on cliff avril? peppers is on bye so should i play avril or try to pick up one of these guys? israel idonije, charles johnson, ahtyba rubin, shaun ellis, bj raji, red bryant. how much of the waiver budget is worth spending?

Looking for some trade advice...

In a ten team keeper league...can keep 3 Defensive player...looking to make a playoff push...

My defensive lineup is the following

DL: Mario Williams, Dwan Edwards and Matt Shaughnessy

LB: Posluszny, Beason, Tulloch, McIntosh and Bishop (GB)

DB: Chung, Roman Harper and TJ Ward

Was offered a high to mid 2nd round pick and D'angelo Hall or kerry Rhodes for Posluszny, a DL and Mark Sanchez.

We get 1pt/tackle

1pt/asst tackle

6pts/TD

4pts for INT or FR

3pts/sack 1.5pts/1/2 sack

and 2pts/FF

My other QBs are Brady and Bradford...so not worried bout sanchez...thanks

Now that Clay Mathews is healthy....should i add him?

I start 3 IDP's, and i currently own Beason, Vilma, and C. Woodson.

Sorry for the delay folks....sometimes, real life gets in the way!

CLE - I can't comment on the FAAB, as I don't play in that format. Bishop is definitely worth going after (if you haven't already) and on the DE front, I'd probably stick with Avril for one more week before snagging Peppers.

Titans - not knowing your scoring can make things tricky, but in a vacuum, I'd put them as: Tulloch, Cushing, Lofton, Beason. I've seen suggestions that Thomas Davis could come back and get Beason back into the MLB spot (which would at least push him to 2nd), but that was a while ago, and I haven't seen anything since.

buckley - can't know if the offer is still on the table, but I'd try including Shaughnessy in the deal and getting back Hall. BTW, I hate seeing leagues give so many more points to players who have the good fortune of being able to fall on a ball the opponent dropped, than the guy who forced the ball out in the first place...major pet peeve of mine.

The next time you see/hear a guy getting props for punching the ball out of someone's hands, while someone else parades around acting like King of the World after letting gravity be his friend, you'll know what I'm talking about. B)

whips - what's your scoring again? I like the idea of adding Matthews over Beason, but it's really close, and I'd want to make sure you're going to get properly rewarded for Matthews' sacks....especially if, as I mentioned before, Beason gets back into the middle.

Who would you start? Pick 2

Stephen Cooper vs. TEN

Patrick Chung vs. MIN

Adrian Wilson vs. TB

WW Pickups

Gerald Hayes

Justin Durant

DeAndre Levy

Timmah, 3 points for a sack and 5 points for pass defended. 1 point for tackles.

devastor - stand pat

whips - Matthews

My league starts just 1 IDP in addition to normal starters.

Scoring is:

Tackle Solo: 1

Tackle Assist: 0.5

Sack:2

Interception: 3

Fumble Force: 2

Fumble Recovery: 2

Defensive Touchdown: 6

Safety: 2

Pass Defended: 1

Block Kick: 2

Need some last minute advice, should I stick with LaRon Landry this week? Other available options are: Jon Beason, DeAngelo Hall, Stephen Tulloch, London Fletcher, Ray Lewis, James Harrison, Michael Griffin, Curtis Lofton, Greg Toler, Paul Posluszny

Need some last minute advice, should I stick with LaRon Landry this week? Other available options are: Jon Beason, DeAngelo Hall, Stephen Tulloch, London Fletcher, Ray Lewis, James Harrison, Michael Griffin, Curtis Lofton, Greg Toler, Paul Posluszny

You've got a laundry list of options, too many to try and sort out in a couple of minutes...not including guys you listed who are on byes.

Tulloch, Hall, Harrison, Griffin, Toler all look good...in addition to LaRon.

You've got a laundry list of options, too many to try and sort out in a couple of minutes...not including guys you listed who are on byes.

Tulloch, Hall, Harrison, Griffin, Toler all look good...in addition to LaRon.

Heh, my bad with the ones on byes, I was in a rush to get them all down. I'll just stick with Landry this week.

Already looking at next week (our auction to pick up a player last 72 hours, so I have to think in advance), I have a couple of DBs in bye so I'll need to pick one up. From a first quick research the best available options could be:

Terrell Thomas (at SEA)

Michael Huff (vs KC)

Charles Godfrey (vs NO)

Or one of those two Steelers (Bryant McFadden and Ryan Clark) who have a tasty matchup againts the Bengals (who I believe are in the top-3 for fantasy points allowed to opposing DBs).

Scoring: 1pt tackle (both solo and assisted), 1pt PD, 2pts INT, 2pts SACK, 2pts FR, 1pt FF.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Who do you like from this group?

Already looking at next week (our auction to pick up a player last 72 hours, so I have to think in advance), I have a couple of DBs in bye so I'll need to pick one up. From a first quick research the best available options could be:

Terrell Thomas (at SEA)

Michael Huff (vs KC)

Charles Godfrey (vs NO)

Or one of those two Steelers (Bryant McFadden and Ryan Clark) who have a tasty matchup againts the Bengals (who I believe are in the top-3 for fantasy points allowed to opposing DBs).

Scoring: 1pt tackle (both solo and assisted), 1pt PD, 2pts INT, 2pts SACK, 2pts FR, 1pt FF.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Who do you like from this group?

I'm liking McFadden out of that group.

Gerald Hayes played last week vs. TB and had 6 tackles, FF, and TD on top. Not bad at all. Yahoo is stating he should start at strong side next week. What are everyone's thoughts on him, especially in tackle heavy leagues?

Also loving Durant, he is a three-down player now. Thoughts?

Gerald Hayes played last week vs. TB and had 6 tackles, FF, and TD on top. Not bad at all. Yahoo is stating he should start at strong side next week. What are everyone's thoughts on him, especially in tackle heavy leagues?

Also loving Durant, he is a three-down player now. Thoughts?

Was about to pick up Durant for this week until I noticed he was on bye.

But I think he will be a quality IDP for the rest of the season