Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timmah!

IDP Questions 2010

has Barry Cofield DT- NYG been hurt?

I don't know, I'm watching the Eagles game.

What do yall think of dropping Patrick Chung (injured) or Gary Brackett (LB mix in INDY) for one of the following:

DeAndre Levy

Gerald Hayes

Pat Angerer (started at MLB last game)

Quincy Black

Cameron Wake (sack maniac)

Justin Durant

THanks!

Timmah....

Week 10....i need 2 IDP's.

P. Willis was dropped....so obviously im going after him, but i doubt i get him off waivers.

So here are my other options:

C. Hope @ MIA

M. Griffin @ MIA

C. Finnegan @ MIA

S. Tulloch @ MIA

D. Harris @ CLE

Beason @ TB

Briggs vs MIN

Lauranitus @ SF

Scoring: Tackle 1 pt, Tackle Assist .5 pt, Sack 3 pts, Pass Def 3 pts, INT 5 pts, Force Fumble 2 pts, Fumble Recovery 3 pts

Timmah....

Week 10....i need 2 IDP's.

P. Willis was dropped....so obviously im going after him, but i doubt i get him off waivers.

So here are my other options:

C. Hope @ MIA

M. Griffin @ MIA

C. Finnegan @ MIA

S. Tulloch @ MIA

D. Harris @ CLE

Beason @ TB

Briggs vs MIN

Lauranitus @ SF

Scoring: Tackle 1 pt, Tackle Assist .5 pt, Sack 3 pts, Pass Def 3 pts, INT 5 pts, Force Fumble 2 pts, Fumble Recovery 3 pts

I would go with Tullock and Briggs.

P. Wills first, then Tulloch and Briggs?

Yes in that order. Help me mine? above your first post.

Jon Beason is reportedly going back to the middle with Connor's injury, so I wouldn't be so quick to look past him....monitor and adjust accordingly, I'd say.

devastator - I don't know your scoring, but I'd rank them: Wake, Durant, Levy, Black, Angerer, Hayes.

whips - What makes your situation tough is how good Michael Griffin has been, especially with your league helping out strong pass defenders.

As of the moment, I'd obviously go after Willis, and give consideration to Tulloch, Briggs, Beason and Griffin as a starting point.

Travis - I wouldn't change that order

I was able to get Beason off waivers last night, i personally think he is going to be huge the rest of the way. Panther D is always on the field, and being back in the middle full time should return Beason to elite LB level...no?

But now i have weekly IDP starter confusion, help me out.

We only start 3 each week from any position, here is the scoring:

Scoring: 1pT .5pA 4pSck 3pFF 4pFR 1pPD 4pINT

Need 3 of:

James Harrison v NE ---- every week start IMO

James Anderson @ TB ----- ditto

Jon Beason @ TB ----- really want to start him, but should i worry about starting both he and Anderson?

Derrick Johnson @ DEN

DeMarcus Ware @NYG ---- this dude let me down the past 2 weeks, he is BENCHED

Thanks for the help.

stevemann - If you want to give Beason a week to see how the switch plays out, that's fine...I like DJ as your 3rd starter.

whips - Laurinaitis

I need to prepare for a DJ Williams suspension. He's been a BEAST for me at LB scoring me 12 points every week.

Dansby, Cushing, Greeway

or another top option you may think is available in my league. Just shoot me out a name.

Thanks.

rhynoc - Greenway is a fine replacement, and should be owned regardless...scoop him up.

Roll with Derrick Johnson who is playing really well and consistently giving me 15+ points, or give Cushing another shot since he is moving back to the strong side where he can get back to his beastly ways?

Concern for me about Johnson is that the Chiefs are playing the Broncos who pass all day.

I need to prepare for a DJ Williams suspension. He's been a BEAST for me at LB scoring me 12 points every week.

Dansby, Cushing, Greeway

or another top option you may think is available in my league. Just shoot me out a name.

Thanks.

My understanding is that he's only going to miss the 1st quarter....that's a couple of series.

If you really need the extra points, I'd probably go with Greenway.

drop mcclain for cameron wake? and would you start him over boley or geno hayes? start 4 of lofton, mcintosh, boley, hayes, wake

Need to start 2 today? Which 2?

DeAndre Levy vs. BUF

Patrick Chung vs. PIT

TJ Ward vs. NYJ

Eric Bery vs. DEN

Thanks!!

CLE - Yes, drop McClain. He's done next to nothing all year. But I would go with your four LB's. The Titans have allowed sacks, but haven't been excessively generous.

devastor - I'd go with Berry and Ward. Chung is intriguing, but I'd rather not take the risk, especially if I can't switch him out with somebody if I find out later on today that he's not playing. Ley had a strong game last week, but I'd like to see him do it again.

CLE - Yes, drop McClain. He's done next to nothing all year. But I would go with your four LB's. The Titans have allowed sacks, but haven't been excessively generous.

devastor - I'd go with Berry and Ward. Chung is intriguing, but I'd rather not take the risk, especially if I can't switch him out with somebody if I find out later on today that he's not playing. Ley had a strong game last week, but I'd like to see him do it again.

Thanks Timmah. I really thinking of starting Levy. Its a great matchup vs. BUF. My league is a tackle heavy league. If you had to start just one, Berry or Ward, who would you start?

Thanks Timmah. I really thinking of starting Levy. Its a great matchup vs. BUF. My league is a tackle heavy league. If you had to start just one, Berry or Ward, who would you start?

I guess Ward...he's been a more consistent tackler than Berry, who's been more of a playmaker lately.