Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LinceArmStrong

Post Your Pic Thread....

So I think its pretty weird that we all talk with each other 24/7 about sports, but have no idea what each other look like.....so post your pic, so we can now put a face, behind the name..........(others better follow me here!!!!)

any tech guys out there....? issue when trying to post pic

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed

I actually thought about something like this a long time ago, but figured people would take it the wron way and never fall for it. When I get the time and am back home I'll do my best to throw something up.

I will see I can find something. Dont feel like searching through Kodak right now though.

THat asked for some sort of Verizon username and PW.

lol....i have no idea how to do it...when i copy and paste, the pic is visual, but i get that error mentioned above

you should just upload them to photobucket, and post the link. Thats probably the easiest way.

386825140_l.jpg

(my knuckles say VIVA HATE, fyi)

And here's me and my boy Max (oh snap what's that in the background? Lagooner much? LOL):

l_da1693df59b29bd063c6c4b920cd2b5a.jpg

you should just upload them to photobucket, and post the link. Thats probably the easiest way.

how do i get to "photobucket?"

how do i get to "photobucket?"

www.photobucket.com

you have to register first. its a good place to keep photos online. Its an online photo album of sorts. Once your registered and have pics uploaded it gives you an easy link for the pic that you can post anywhere. This is a photobucket link for example:

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r54/tho...1520/capt-2.jpg

Here's one of my and my dog: n23401089_3863.jpg

And a goofy one from about 3 years ago: n23402062_30041042_8665.jpg

th_peteyandmatty.jpgHAHAH! Thats me and my dog petey

th_cnm.jpgA very Good Friend of mine at Buck Night!

th_peteyandmatty2.jpgAnother Pic of my dog and I...yeaaa just woke up!

I dont understand how to post pictures. Can someone tell me if there is a way to get pictures directly from your computer?

I dont understand how to post pictures. Can someone tell me if there is a way to get pictures directly from your computer?

The way i did it was...Copy ADD Reply and Paste

Mine are hosted on facebook.

It's easier to use imageshack.

1. Go to http://imageshack.us/

2. Click browse, find the picture on your computer, and click Open.

3. Click Host It.

4. Copy the URL of the picture.

5. Post a new reply on the Rotoworld forum. Click the Insert Image button (left of the smiley face).

6. Paste the URL into the box that pops up, click OK, and post your message.

The way i did it was...Copy ADD Reply and Paste

I tried that as well but for some reason it isnt working. Where did u take the pic from?

I keep hitting Copy when I right click on the pic but when I go to paste the option isnt there, typically I just hit Shift Insert but usually try Paste first if its available. Anyways when I do it with Shift Insert the pic doesnt show up which is odd cause that works when I copy n paste a pic from Google or a link from Youtube. Anyone know what Im doin wrong.

It worked for one of my pics but i had to log onto my photobucket account and copy and paste from there...That worked

l_a627b36ab7fa5103e4d72baba1684338.jpg

I'm on the left.................seriously. The wonders of photoshop and the magic it can do....

I guess I can give everyone a couple action shots of me pitching last year. Feel free to analyze any flaws in my mechanics.....

786829465_l.jpg

l_5129fdd052f08d08e71b0dcb90cf3534.jpg

I think I heard Rotoworld Steve say that any image had to be hosted by an internet site. Photbucket is one site. I will post some myspace, or facebook pics to tomorrow. I don't feel like logging on right now.