Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JeterPimpedUrGF

"Taj.O" Gibson 2010-2011

Now that I own him in both leagues im in(just finished drafting him in my 2nd.............woot woot)........I can successfully tout him as someone I really do like to have a good campaign.

Check out his game log last season when starting and its easy to see whats to like.

Im glad in a sense that the Bulls signed Boozer because I think hes gonna do exceptionally well there when healthy but this guy Gibson sure seemed like a player for the Bulls last season...........I find it curious they pursued Boozer with someone like Taj in house already. Though I do think they needed that good low post back to the basket scoring prescence. Itd actually be nice if the Bulls end up trading Gibson at some point to a PF starved team............his name has been involved in quite a few trade rumors.

So what say u on Taj.O?

I think he's going to be 10,9, 0.6 steals, 1.7 blocks for a month or more (it's Boozer, who knows how long this could last). If you can use that, go for it with a pickup or late pick - and most teams can use those numbers.

i still have my doubts about Gibson.

with Boozer out... if anything, i love Noah. Noah is more monster with the rebounds and blocks, than Gibson is.

ofcourse, i don't expect Noah or Gibson to score Boozer-type points. but maybe the 2 of them combine will equal what one Boozer would do.