Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dzemens

Trade Greg Jennings

19 posts in this topic

Ive been offered the following:

I give Greg Jennings

I get Kyle Orton and Marques Colston.

What do you think, team is in signature, Eli Manning is my QB, i dropped Henne today?

Leave a link, Ill help you out.

Wow man, I would do that in a second. Colston = Jennings IMO, both #1 guy in a system that takes whatever it is given. You get Orton for free? Can't argue with that value and you need QB badly.

Thanks for mine.

I don't think I would do it. Colston just isn't getting the looks and the Saints just spread that ball. As for Orton, can I just use the excuse that I flat out don't like him? I'd probably look to trade for a better QB straight up for Jennings.

Your QB situation is hurting and I see Colston as someone who will heat up soon enough. I'd make the trade. Eli concerns me as a QB1. I see COlston and Jennings as having similar numbers at season's end so it basically comes down to how badly you need a QB and I'd say pretty frickin bad.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=197939

I say do the trade. Both Jennings and Colston are in offenses that like to spread the ball around. They are about equal in my eyes. Throw in Orton who appears to be on his way to having a very good season and I think it definitely tips the trade in your favor.

I like the trade. Orton won't continue to produce the insane numbers he's posted so far but he'll continue to be a QB1 and is a definite upgrade at QB for you. I think it's a lateral move at WR. Rodgers won't force it to Jennings when he can kill teams with Finley and Driver. Colston should pick it up.

Do the the trade...Orton should be your starting QB every week until he proves otherwise...only 1 other QB has attempted more passes in NFL history through 4 games. Colston and Jennings are interchangeable, so you upgrade your QB slot. Good trade.

No I wouldnt make that trade - I think Orton comes back to earth these next two weeks against Ravens/Jets and the Broncos will become a little more balanced when Moreno comes back.

Jennings is a much better option then Colston

I'd do that in a second given your QB situation. and you're not even losing much if any by giving away Jennings (at least not yet, he's stuggling but he struggled last year, can this all be a fluke still?)

I'd do that in a second given your QB situation. and you're not even losing much if any by giving away Jennings (at least not yet, he's stuggling but he struggled last year, can this all be a fluke still?)

Man, you've got a lot of help on this topic and probably dont need my 2 cents...but I appreciate you helping me out on my topic...

So, I'd do the trade ASAP. I dropped Eli in the 2nd week and was lucky to pick up Orton. he's no P Manning/Brady, but he is accurate, limits his mistakes, and really has a head coach that was Brady's QB coach in NE. McDaniels was one of the few NE coaches also endorsed and seen as ready for HC responsibilities by Belichik. The DEN off really looks similar to the 2007/8 PATS. So, based on QB alone, I'd do the trade

Hope that helps!

Alex

I would do it. Jennings and Colston are very similar. But I give the edge to Colston come fantasy playoff time in that cozy dome.

3 games in a dome from weeks 14-17.

Ehhh, i usually like to have one main QB.

If you get Orton, you'll play matchups. Eli is going against HOU this week, are you gonna sit him in favor of orton?

Jennings and Colston have similar value, but i like Jennings a lot more.

I would hold out for now and trade Jennings after he has a 100+ yard / TD game.

I would do it. Orton is a top QB right now, and Colston is among the best Wideouts in the NFL