Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skoodog

WTS: Santonio Holmes or Braylon Edwards?

Who to Start  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I start for tonight's game?

• Santonio "Smokey" Holmes
    • Braylon "Boozey" Edwards

I know Rex wants to get Holmes involved in this offense in a big way but he's not played a game w/ them yet. I have both him and DUI and need to figure out which guy to start.

Thanks in advance!

Im in the EXACT same dilema...and after much thought I will be starting Edwards. I have fear Holmes will be eased into things, especially with news that he will be returning punts, and edwards has been consistent enough.

Im in the EXACT same dilema...and after much thought I will be starting Edwards. I have fear Holmes will be eased into things, especially with news that he will be returning punts, and edwards has been consistent enough.

Yeah, i'm leaning towards Edwards as well. Seems like a lot of Holmes owners went w/ the Edwards handcuff this year. I really wonder if Edwards will become a possession receiver which in PPR would be awesome...I'm just not sure how it's all going to play out. It's really hard when it's not a strong passing team. Watch Smokey run one back this game too... :-P

Any other opinions?

I go with Braylon just because they have said that Holmes will play only 60-70% of snaps... After this week, trade Braylon and roll with Holmes.Thanks for mine!

Santonio, weed has a lesser impact on your motor skills than booze does.

And he's a better player.

I think you give holmes a few weeks to get use to the system. Holmes will be better by the end of the year...

I know Rex wants to get Holmes involved in this offense in a big way but he's not played a game w/ them yet. I have both him and DUI and need to figure out which guy to start.

Thanks in advance!

Voted Holmes. once he shakes the rust off from missing the first 4 weeks. he will be the jets best WR in the passing game.