Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ruud

Elton Brand ruptures Achilles!

So my keepers were Yao and Brand... who would you select between the following, considering Brand doesn't come back for a while:

K. Martin

M. Camby

J. Smith

Ugh, this is horrible...

Horrible news for Brand owners and Clipper fans in general. It'll be interesting to see what the timetable is for his return.

So my keepers were Yao and Brand... who would you select between the following, considering Brand doesn't come back for a while:

K. Martin

M. Camby

J. Smith

Ugh, this is horrible...

J. Smith

My understanding from doing some quick research is that Dominique Wilkins and Dan Dickau weren't back to playing speed for about 8-9 months...I don't think we'll see him this year, but he's a machine...I've been tweaking the posts for a solid hour, in case you're interested in what happened to nique and dickau...But Brand's a different animal and technology is different today...I suppose it's possible he plays at some point, but I don't think we'll see him before March. Which really, really sucks. Al Thornton, anyone? Tim Thomas is also going to have value...The poor Clips man...No luck...Kaman's value probably just went up as well, especially given the fact he's been working like hell this summer...As for that question, I'm not sure you can go wrong with Camby or Smoov, but of course, my vote is for Smoov.

I think Brand is not going to be a factor in fantasy next year unless you have a big bench that allows you to stash him there just in case he might help you come playoffs time.

What it makes to the Clippers in terms of fantasy is that Kaman and Tim Thomas become relevant players for next year, and Al Thornton could be draftable if your league uses a rookie draft system, just as mine. Of course, Maggette looks like the player in Clipperland right now.

I am a Smoove realist, but even I think you should keep him.

Kaman and Maggette are looking mighty good right now. Of course, the way these things work, they have officially become overvalued.

the clips could really stink this year.

ITs a SHAMELESS sighting!

Long time, fanball bud.

Thanks 733. Yea, I'll probably check out some of the other list as some point soon as well.

Every year I say I am going to quick doing Fantasy. Not so much...