Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kanter112186

Nintendo 64

Haha ya we always made Oddjob off limits. I think my favorite thing was Proximity mines in the Facilities. I actually can't remember many of the map names or even the guns, but I'll never forget the Klobb lol. Amazing how there hasn't been a very good Bond game since. Quantom of Solace was good but not great.

Hahah the Klobb! That thing was the worst of the worst. I hated that because it looked so cool and fired really cool also.

Proximity mines were always a classic. So scary when you are just walking around knowing one is close.

My favorite gun by far though was the PP7. With the silencer it was just the coolest sounding gun.

Hahah the Klobb! That thing was the worst of the worst. I hated that because it looked so cool and fired really cool also.

Proximity mines were always a classic. So scary when you are just walking around knowing one is close.

My favorite gun by far though was the PP7. With the silencer it was just the coolest sounding gun.

No way man, quite the opposite... more like the gayest sounding gun! Can't remember the names of the guns, but I always loved the grabbing two of those big a** silver/chrome pistols that had a ton of power.

I actually just played N64 last weekend. My brother and I played Super Smash brothers and Mario Kart. Both awesome games. A few summers ago, my buddies and I stayed up all night playing Ocarina of Time until we beat it. Classic times! Not many games are like that nowadays....

I might catch some heat for this, but did anyone play Pokemon Snap? Game was really awesome and fun.

yea dude, pokemon was the thing back then. I had some sort of pokemon game, not sure if it was snap or not. Only thing i can remember was doing the battles with the rumble pack.

I also remember Nascar 00. I remember getting a steering wheel for Christmas. I put it on a table, but everytime i'd try and steer, it would just fall off the table. Ended up ducktaping it to a cardboard table, but all that did was made the table fall down with it... good times.

Just heard the other day that they are coming out with Goldeneye for the wii. Looks pretty awesome.

ahahaha, there's a N64 revival in most colleges. My suitemates and I bought a N64 for $20 and then a bunch of classics (Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart 64, Legend of Zelda: OoT and MM, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64, KEN GRIFFEY JR BASEBALL!!, etc.) all for about $40. It's ******** awesome, especially since I haven't played any of those titles before except for the Mario ones. It's definitely an awesome time, but I think a lot of what you're experiencing is nostalgia. I know for a fact that Demon's Souls for the PS3 is considered one of the hardest games of all time and a lot of reviewers took points off simply because of the difficulty. I'm enjoying MLB 10: The Show a lot more than I'm enjoying KGB on the N64. Then there's original titles on the newer generation systems which are just awesome anyway like Uncharted and Resistance.

But I probably don't know what I'm talking about, I don't play video games that much. B)