Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1stplace

Yahoo Expert League's

I joined but my resume may be lackluster. My winning percentage is only 57% but in my defense Tournament Pick'em, Fantasy Golf (got tired after 2 days of it and dont follow golf), and Survivor leagues have tained my winning percentage. If you boot me thats fine though just PM me so I know what happened. My team is/was Like Toy Soldiers.

I joined but my resume may be lackluster. My winning percentage is only 57% but in my defense Tournament Pick'em, Fantasy Golf (got tired after 2 days of it and dont follow golf), and Survivor leagues have tained my winning percentage. If you boot me thats fine though just PM me so I know what happened. My team is/was Like Toy Soldiers.

I did the same thing with golf when I was bored one day at work. I don't even like golf.

Being able to end arguments in the secret thread by going "scoreboard!" on each other will be awesome

LOL

Being able to end arguments in the secret thread by going "scoreboard!" on each other will be awesome

LOL

we'll be moving into the other forum in a few months? lol

Hey 1stplace, you listen to the 411? Are you a regular?

i catch a few shows a week. i sit behind a computer all day at work and it's better radio then the local music channel.

I joined up.

Predictably, I'm nickname: "BlackLagooner" with the team name "The Black Lagooners". Official yahoo ID is "getdrunkatmagoos".

Let me know if that is confusing. B)

My win % is at an all-time low and paltry 62%, due to stupid March Madness and having just signed up for a bunch of football leagues, which inexplicably lowers your % (which is totally stupid).

I have 15 trophies for that ID though (and more under others, but this is the one I use the most), and a few more on the way OF COURSE :) .

Thanks for the opportunity!

the guys usually don't mind someone in the 60's so long as they have a nice trophy case to go with the percentage.

the guys usually don't mind someone in the 60's so long as they have a nice trophy case to go with the percentage.

all my trophies are baseball related. B)

Actually I took myself out of the league as I just looked at the settings. The rosters are way to big for my likings. Sorry

Actually I took myself out of the league as I just looked at the settings. The rosters are way to big for my likings. Sorry

the current settings are set the way they are to give balance to the positions. in most fantasy football league's RB's are king. in my league's they are equal to WR's and QB's. Adding the PPR stat even's out WR's with RB's. Adding the extra QB spot gives QB's a bit of a premium therefore evening their value with RB's and WR's too.

as for the size of the roster... keep in mind there are 2 D's, 2 DL, and 2 DB slots. add a bench player or two to you IDP's and the offensive roster size is pretty much equal to that of the default settings.

the current settings are set the way they are to give balance to the positions. in most fantasy football league's RB's are king. in my league's they are equal to WR's and QB's. Adding the PPR stat even's out WR's with RB's. Adding the extra QB spot gives QB's a bit of a premium therefore evening their value with RB's and WR's too.

as for the size of the roster... keep in mind there are 2 D's, 2 DL, and 2 DB slots. add a bench player or two to you IDP's and the offensive roster size is pretty much equal to that of the default settings.

How many teams are there?

I'm interested in solely the baseball league. 4 years experience, 88% winning percentage.

Hopefully a spot opens up for next year, and you see my name here and send me some more info.

Sounds like a good idea. B)