teamshameless

If you want someone to respond

Thanks for the advice. This is the first time I have stumbled across any kind of fantasy forum, I'm glad this is the first thing I have come across.

• Like 2

I appreciate the standard instruction and as a vet of other boards I understand and will do my best.

Good in theory, alot of people put one word answers responding to get thier question answered. A discussion would be nice, but instead alot of threads are just personal opinion from people who lets face it if there asking questions about thier team, how much of thier input is going to help with your team?

• Like 1

I will try to help out when I can. I am new to the fantasy basketball league but my football advice is usually good. LOL

Really wish people followed #8.

Don't ask if Player A for Player B is a good trade if you don't list your team/league.

I'm very new to fantasy basketball and hockey so my advice probably help out but I do know baseball. Hopefully whatever comments I make helps out.

What is WHIR? I always see it in posts but I don't know what it means.

welcome to the forums, take it from me you wont regret using them.. gives you a big leg up on the competition..

WHIR means= will help in response.. our way of letting others know we will get back to them if they help us out..

if you put it up just make sure you do help those who help you.. obviously we cant monitor our pages all day, but when you do see that someone has responded to your post definitely help them back.. No shame if you cant help because you really dont know the answer or dont want to mislead someone, but if you have some knowledge or advice to add, give them a hand. I like to have people attach links to their thread along with their answers to make it easy for me to help them back by simply clicking the link at the bottom of their response to my question

... good luck to you, enjoy the site

Thanks yeah i'll deff try to help out when I can, I have learned alot about basketball in the short time since i've joined but i'm amazed at the knowledge of the regulars already here. Hopefully I can learn more on hockey to help out in latter years.

In a keepers league that plays assist/turnover ratio as well as fg made with all else same as yahoo leagues, who would you keep?

Eric Bledsoe or Demarcus Cousin?

• Like 2

In a keepers league that plays assist/turnover ratio as well as fg made with all else same as yahoo leagues, who would you keep?

Eric Bledsoe or Demarcus Cousin?

WTF? It seems as if people don't even care to read any more

• Like 1

All worthless.... I respond and give great advice a couple of times a day, and I ask something and I get one lame response... price for dealing with humans.

• Like 1

This is my first year playing basketball. I help many people in the football and baseball threads, but I can't really be of help here. Does that mean I can't get any questions answered here? Havent had much luck so far.

always interested in talking (serious) basketball.. Before I drafted on my yahoo basketball league, I swear the numerous mock drafts helped me. Yes, there were the occasional d-bags, but some were actually very insightful and knew what they were talking about (one dude was raving that getting teague in the 4th was gona help anyone who did win their league.. so far that info was gold!) anyhow, hope to get involved and give/get some great info!

• Confused 1

Hey, I just made an account and have 1 question... Trade: Dwade & ZBo -for- Batum & Brooke Lopez. Which combo is more reliable/ overall better and why? ... I recently had done this trade and received Lopez/Batum, but could use your opinion on it, thanks. (note; My team was in need of 3s/points/blocks)

alright I got a big trade i need help with here

Dirk Ellis Irving and Vucevic for Cp3 Horford Hayward and Ishiah Thomas

Pg irving burke

Sg ellis Derozan

Sf Lebron, Josh Smith

pf Millsap, Dirk, tobias harris, Henson teletovic

C Vucevic Sanders valanciunas anthony davis

20 team H2H 9 cat --- looking to drop either dj augustin or shawn marion -- who is the better hold?