teamshameless

If you want someone to respond

i got sent this trade in my points league, i feel like its a no brainer but needed a second opinion before i can pull the trigger: 

sending: russell westbrook, john collins

getting: andre drummond, clint capela

Hello, 

Brand new to the forums. I'm currently playing in a 10 person h2h (yahoo) league with 19 available roster spots. Each team has 2 DL spots so I decided to pick up Zach Britton after our draft and store him on my DL. Now I only have 18 active players, and when I go to add a 19th active player it asks me to drop one.

Isn't the whole point of a DL spot to free a roster spot for a replacement? Just wondering why I can't? And what settings need to be changed in order to fix this. 

Thanks

Hi All,
I have a question about Derrick Rose in 2018 season. Which team is he playing?
________________________________________________________________________________
Đồng phục bóng rổ

dong_phuc_bong_ro_-_dinhhoa.jpg

Im desperate for blocks in my head to head league, should I pick up Wendall Carter jr, Jonathon Isaac, or Jakob Poeltl??

Hi, 

This is my second year in to fantasy basketball. I wanted this forums advice on draft strategy and rankings. What resources do you guys use?

I have the first pick in a 14 team h2h league. I was thinking about going number 1 with Harden and then Drummond. Which combo would you go with and why? 

Thanks,

J

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/719878-draft-strategy/

Hello!

I have some questions.Wanna organize keeper league for the first time but not sure about the some things.

For example...there is a rule that we can keep each player in the league for max. 3 seasons for example but what then with third season when people can just trade there superstar to another team for a new superstar and then keep him for another 3 seasons?I mean,whats the point there for max.number of season for one player?

Edited by Atletico

Pick #1 in a 12 league, who should i pick: Harden or AD

Follow uop question: which is a good second pick for both options (24 and 25 round players)

11 hours ago, tiger91 said:

Pick #1 in a 12 league, who should i pick: Harden or AD

Follow uop question: which is a good second pick for both options (24 and 25 round players)

1. AD 

24/25. Kevin Love/Butler/Wall/Lowry

I really do not understand why people tag WHIR in their posts when they don't return the favor. I am usually patient but because I am on a time crunch with this deal, I need immediate help. I will quote the latest from my topic underneath.

"We have been going back and forth because he shied away from it a bit. New offer is:

Ben, Beal, Ded, Hernangomez

for

Mitchell, OPJ, Dragic, Mirotic

now I’m not crazy about Dragic and his value will probably take a hit if Butler is indeed traded there. I can stick Mark on my IR so I have no problem waiting for him to come back. But which deal would you rather have? The reason I’m trading Simmons away mostly is because my team is kinda punt Assists. I didn’t have a great draft as I kept getting sniped on who I wanted. Thoughts?"

I just drafted on a 12 team league espn points thoughts on my team pls!Center-horford/capela/Gobert Guards-Harden/Hield/Jamal Murray/Danny green/Ariza Forward-Josh richardson/Prince/Ingle do i stay put?Add or drop if for who?Any help is appreciated thank you

Bagley droppable? Joerger is kinda known for not trusting any rookies...dont see him getting more than 20mpg

On 18/10/2018 at 7:44 PM, L3onD said:

Bagley droppable? Joerger is kinda known for not trusting any rookies...dont see him getting more than 20mpg

Too many bigs in Sacramento but they will have to find minutes for him as he is the 2nd pick. Should be released in second half of season. Consistency is going to the main issue

Hi everyone. Someone asked me to trade Towns in my 12 team 9 cat league. 

My team is: chris paul, middleton, lowry, ingles, osman, markieff morris, towns, saric, bazemore, dedmon, collison, jamal murray, mirotic, jon isaac and lauri in my IL spot.

His team: Curry, derozan, doncic, kuzma, gibson, prince, sabonis, capela, fox, warren, burke, favors, tyreke evans, paul george. Who should i try to get?

Hey can someone please help me. 

I have 4 players active tom: Crabbe, Ariza, Gilgeous-Alex and Warren.

My opponent has 3 players active: Doncic, paul george and draymond green

In FG%: i have .449 and he has .412

In FT%: i have .719 and he has .841

3s: i have 48 he has 48

Rebounds: I have 248 and he has 205

assists: i have 129 and he has 145

Steals: i have 30 and he has 40

Blocks: i have 35 and he has 15

TO: i have 71 and he has 77

My question is whether i should sit someone like crabbe and/or ariza bc of their inefficiency? Or am i crasy bc ill loss in points anyway?

12 teams H2H 9cat

someone offers me Kevin Durant, Zach Collins, Jae Crowder and John Collins for my Jamal Murray, Devin Booker and Willie Cauley-Stein

Should I take it? My team is punt assist & block. Thanks 

I would rather not take it..,

Would you drop any of the following players? Payne, Hezonja, Harrell, SGA, Lamb

Waiver Wire - IIyasova, Fobes, Monk, Okobo, Dekker, Kyle Anderson, Okogie, Dotson, Mitchell Robinson

12 Man Standard League

On 2/15/2018 at 6:16 AM, swannimal said:

i got sent this trade in my points league, i feel like its a no brainer but needed a second opinion before i can pull the trigger: 

sending: russell westbrook, john collins

getting: andre drummond, clint capela

Keep westbrook and collins

• Like 1

On 10/31/2018 at 8:50 AM, Lob City99 said:

Would you drop any of the following players? Payne, Hezonja, Harrell, SGA, Lamb

Waiver Wire - IIyasova, Fobes, Monk, Okobo, Dekker, Kyle Anderson, Okogie, Dotson, Mitchell Robinson

12 Man Standard League

I'd swap hezonja with dotson

On 10/31/2018 at 1:05 AM, csklmf said:

12 teams H2H 9cat

someone offers me Kevin Durant, Zach Collins, Jae Crowder and John Collins for my Jamal Murray, Devin Booker and Willie Cauley-Stein

Should I take it? My team is punt assist & block. Thanks 

I would rather not take it..,

Yes you're getting the best player in the deal in durant

On 10/25/2018 at 8:59 PM, Lob City99 said:

Jaylen Brown droppable in 12 man league? Standard Cats

Would pick up C. payne

Not for Payne, there has to be someone better on the wire.