teamshameless

If you want someone to respond

i got sent this trade in my points league, i feel like its a no brainer but needed a second opinion before i can pull the trigger: 

sending: russell westbrook, john collins

getting: andre drummond, clint capela

Hello, 

Brand new to the forums. I'm currently playing in a 10 person h2h (yahoo) league with 19 available roster spots. Each team has 2 DL spots so I decided to pick up Zach Britton after our draft and store him on my DL. Now I only have 18 active players, and when I go to add a 19th active player it asks me to drop one.

Isn't the whole point of a DL spot to free a roster spot for a replacement? Just wondering why I can't? And what settings need to be changed in order to fix this. 

Thanks

Hi All,
I have a question about Derrick Rose in 2018 season. Which team is he playing?
________________________________________________________________________________
Đồng phục bóng rổ

dong_phuc_bong_ro_-_dinhhoa.jpg

Im desperate for blocks in my head to head league, should I pick up Wendall Carter jr, Jonathon Isaac, or Jakob Poeltl??

Hi, 

This is my second year in to fantasy basketball. I wanted this forums advice on draft strategy and rankings. What resources do you guys use?

I have the first pick in a 14 team h2h league. I was thinking about going number 1 with Harden and then Drummond. Which combo would you go with and why? 

Thanks,

J

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/719878-draft-strategy/