teamshameless

If you want someone to respond

17 minutes ago, RYDC said:

I’d say no because the majority of those players are just gonna pad rebounds more than anything. Personally I never like to downgrade my player in trades that are more than 1:2

What do you guys think of Buddy Hield, Rudy Gay, and Taj Gibson for Wendall Carter, Tim Hardaway Jr. and Bogdan Bogdanovic? Standard league 

Thanks for the advice, I decided against it. 

Wendell Carter Jnr, THJ and Bodgan is the strong side of the trade for me. Rudy Gay coming back for one game and then resting worries me and his ceiling is lower than Carters. 

Taj made be effected Ted by the additions of Saric and RoCo. 

Hield is having a great season but not big enough to turn down that trade IMO. 

I need advice, it’s been awhile since I played but here’s my lineup:

9 team 9 cat roto league

PG: Chris Paul

SG: Kawhi Leonard

SF: Lebron James

PF: Draymond Green

C: Marc Gasol

G: Donovan Mitchell

F: Willie Cauley Stein

C: Wendell Carter Jr. 

Util: Kent Bazemore

Util: Brook Lopez

BN: Gordon Hayward

BN: Kris Dunn (INJ)

BN: Will Barton (INJ)

INJ: DeMarcus Cousins 

WW: Danny Green, DSJ, Kyle Anderson, Nance Jr., Taj Gibson, Lamb, Tucker

i need you guys opinion, should I make more moves or stay put even with all the injuries? 

Hi All,

I am in a Yahoo 18 Team 14 Cat H2H (7th pick) - current record 26-26-4

My team is:- 

C: Karl-Anthony Towns

PF: Julius Randle, Taj Gibson, Jaren Jackson Jr

SF: Otto Porter, Robert Covington, Kent Bazemore, Danny Green

SG: Jrue Holiday, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Andre Iguodala

PG: Patty Mills, Jerian Grant

IL: Elfrid Payton

I am currently trying to trade Randle & Green for Kris Dunn & Malcolm Brogdan as I  need assists and am punting turnovers as I’ve lost that cat every week, good or bad trade? Anything I need to change from my team? Waiver wire is a no mans land for what I am looking for.

Myles Turner just got dropped in my league and I’m in need of blocks. I know That he is trending down but I’m hopeful he gets a bit better. Thinking of dropping either Taureen prince, nance, or Quinn cook. I feel Like I should Go with prince bc nance seems like he’s going to get a lot better and cook produces while curry is out. What do you guys think? I can Use the advice plz 

On 11/16/2018 at 12:47 AM, rsa_87 said:

Thanks for the advice, I decided against it. 

Wendell Carter Jnr, THJ and Bodgan is the strong side of the trade for me. Rudy Gay coming back for one game and then resting worries me and his ceiling is lower than Carters. 

Taj made be effected Ted by the additions of Saric and RoCo. 

Hield is having a great season but not big enough to turn down that trade IMO. 

I would Def accept that trade 

I think u shud drop quin cook.. nance jr is trending up and prince is consistent right now. Turner is a good pick since he is always ave almost 2 blks.. HTH

Was offered  Bradley BEAL & Deandre AYTON for my Drummond and Jabari Parker. Is that a good trade ? 12 teams 9 cat league. Thanks

On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:57 PM, Lob City99 said:

Drop MItchell Robinson for Tomas Satoransky? Standard 9 CAT league 12 man

Yes I think .. Tomas Satoransky should have more opportunities with his team than Robinson ...

2 hours ago, cams1987 said:

Was offered  Bradley BEAL & Deandre AYTON for my Drummond and Jabari Parker. Is that a good trade ? 12 teams 9 cat league. Thanks

For me ill just keep beal and ayton. Drummond is the only upside for the other side while jabari for me is still inconsistent

12 team Roto League

Just got offered CP3 and Gary Harris for J.Wall & WCS

My team as it is right now is

J.Wall

Doncic

Dlo

Etwuan Moore

Bogdan Bogdanovic

Otto Porter

Myles Turner

Joker

Lonzo

WCS

Not sure whether I should take it cause I like having Wall's out of position blocks and CP3's injury risk. But grabbing Harris for WCS is huge and would help improve my turnover issues and FT issues by getting rid of Wall/WCS. Hmm

11 hours ago, MosDef said:

12 team Roto League

Just got offered CP3 and Gary Harris for J.Wall & WCS

My team as it is right now is

J.Wall

Doncic

Dlo

Etwuan Moore

Bogdan Bogdanovic

Otto Porter

Myles Turner

Joker

Lonzo

WCS

Not sure whether I should take it cause I like having Wall's out of position blocks and CP3's injury risk. But grabbing Harris for WCS is huge and would help improve my turnover issues and FT issues by getting rid of Wall/WCS. Hmm

I’d do it... especially if the rockets are caught in a seeding race towards the end of the year, I think he’ll put up numbers comparable if not better than wall... you hit the nail on the head with Harris vs WCS...

On 11/27/2018 at 9:15 AM, Rproflmao said:

Marc gasol and CP3 for AD and JMurray or Dinwiddie, what do you guys think? Fair trade???

If youre the one getting ad and murray congrats

Should i drop draymond for boogie? I just feel like boogie will be producing more in this loaded rosters

Hi, guys! I need your help on this one. I’m on a 12 team competitive league and Kris Dunn is still a free agent. I already have WCJ and Justin Holiday, so adding dunn will give me 3 bulls players. I also have Dennis Schroder and Bojan Bogdanovic at the end of my bench. And my top players are KD, Drummond and Wall. Who do you think I should drop for Dunn?

Hey guys it’s my first year so I chose to go here to see if you think this is a fair trade. I’m in a 12 team Dynasty League. My solid players are good now but a couple of years will fall off so I’m trying to trade for the future.

I’m offering Jrue Holiday and a 5th round pick for Zach LeVine and a 1st round pick. This a fair trade?

Hi guys, I got offered Victor Oladipo for my Otto Porter and Montrezl Harrell, I'm in a competitive 12 team 9 cats, head to head league, I'm punting assist, so Oladipo doesn't rank as high in this build as some of his value would be taken away; not to mention he is in risk to be shut down for the season. What do you guys think? Should I accept this trade? 

My team players include (Auction draft): 

Anthony Davis

Kawhi Leonard 

Nikola Mirotic 

Otto Porter Jr

Jerrett Allen

Montrezl Harrell

Enes Kanter

Buddy Hield 

Danny Green

Malcolm Brogdon

Jonathan Isaac 

Kyle Anderson 

some of the waiver option availble are: 

Aminu, Tucker, Dedmon, Tyreke Evans, Allen Crabbe, DJ Augustine, VanFleet, Portis, Bjelica, James Johnson, Marvin Williams...

Edited by JoeDub_Taiwan#1

Help me out guys. Should i pick up Kyle Anderson or Juan Hernangomez from Waivers? I think Juancho is the one i should pick, but i am trying to build a team strong enough to win the playoffs, and even though Milsapp is injured, Barton, Harris and even Michael Porter are coming back, whereas the only real competition Kyle Anderson has is Parsons, and he is only coming back in about 2 weeks. Apreciate your help!!!

Dragic or Dunn and Gay or Knox? I just did a three for one trade so i needa pick up two players

On 12/8/2018 at 9:40 AM, 14MrGame said:

Help me out guys. Should i pick up Kyle Anderson or Juan Hernangomez from Waivers? I think Juancho is the one i should pick, but i am trying to build a team strong enough to win the playoffs, and even though Milsapp is injured, Barton, Harris and even Michael Porter are coming back, whereas the only real competition Kyle Anderson has is Parsons, and he is only coming back in about 2 weeks. Apreciate your help!!!

Depends what you need.. 3pts, pts, reb id go with juancho... ast, stl, blk id go with kyle

On 12/8/2018 at 9:40 AM, 14MrGame said:

Depends what you need.. 3pts, pts, reb id go with juancho... ast, stl, blk id go with kyle