teamshameless

If you want someone to respond

On 1/3/2019 at 6:15 PM, fachowski said:

Settled on a Gobert for Lowry trade. (I got Lowry)

good deal?

Depends on team build, but I'd say no. Gobert is elite in FG RBD BLK, is scoring nicely and won't hurt you in TO. Lowry isn't having the best year.

On 10/18/2013 at 11:35 AM, RunTheScoreUp said:

In a keepers league that plays assist/turnover ratio as well as fg made with all else same as yahoo leagues, who would you keep?

Eric Bledsoe or Demarcus Cousin?

Boogie for sure. I get what that Bledsoe is the facilitator along with Giannis and Brogdon and Middleton killing it on the floor, but I personally find Boogie's bully mentality perfect for the role he is gonna see while playing for the Warriors. He may not get that much tick right now, but sooner or later he will play 30 mins a game and rack up at least 20+ fantasy points every game with boards, assists, and points. He might have turnovers once in awhile, but I definitley see Bledsoe's turnover ratio could be over Boogie's if he continues to play the way he has been. 

On 10/18/2013 at 11:35 AM, RunTheScoreUp said:

In a keepers league that plays assist/turnover ratio as well as fg made with all else same as yahoo leagues, who would you keep?

Eric Bledsoe or Demarcus Cousin?

Edited by BBairsTake

On 2/1/2019 at 9:46 PM, DavisStuffer said:

Davis and Ayton for Simmons and Draymond??

In a HTH Categories League

I wouldn't do it. Ben Simmons has turnover problems some games (although he makes up for it with his FG, BLK, STL, boards and assists but draymond, fantasy wise, is not doing anything special and should be avoided. Not to mention AD might not even play this year and Ayton, for at least what i've heard, has had a little bit of an injury problem so far in Phoenix. 

So far in a H2H League with 8 members, I reside in 1st place as I hold the following players 

PG: Darren Collinson, Dlo, Trae Young, Jamal Murray

SG: Jimmy Butler, Will Barton, 

SF: Lebron James

PF: Pascal Siakam, John Collins, Klove, 

C: Rudy Gobert, Boogie, and Nikola Jokic

Any thoughts about my team? (Most of the players I drafted I replaced with free agents and picked up some pretty inspiring players on the way)

On 1/29/2019 at 7:29 PM, crucialmovement said:

sup bois....1st time posting, but i'll get going w respondin to ya'all

H2H 9-cat 10 team

Trade Josh Richardson and Gary Harris for CJ McCullum, then pick up Bazemore to fill the empty spot?

Isn't Bazemore hurt? Honestly, I would pick up Darren Collinson or someone else and get rid of both Josh and Gary. Pick up Barton or give a better trade for CJ considering CJ is pretty much boosting his stats every year. 

On 1/20/2019 at 1:33 PM, Jdoubleu said:

10 team league was offered his beal and Griffin for my Irving and butler...

Which side would you take?

Id take the Beal and Griffin tbh, just because the Wizards dont have Wall anymore and Griffin is always putting up solid numbers with double-doubles all the time. Kyrie is an interesting fantasy piece because of his performance in the beginning of the year. he's definitely kicked it in to gear but Jimmy Butler has yet to find his groove within this 76ers offense. 

Was offered my Ben Simmons / Lou Williams vs De Rozan / Jamal Murray … Which side would you take ? H2H / 13 cat

2 hours ago, cams1987 said:

Was offered my Ben Simmons / Lou Williams vs De Rozan / Jamal Murray … Which side would you take ? H2H / 13 cat

Personally would keep Ben and Lou since Lou is the best player now standing on that clippers team and Ben will always be a solid contributor on the sixers since he plays the second most minutes I believe. 

On 3/7/2019 at 8:17 PM, babyfaceassasin said:

10 team points league. Shai or Winslow?

Depends on who plays more minutes. I know Shai is coming off the bench with Lou Will while Pat Bev is starting (which is still pretty stupid imo) but anyway, I know Winslow is starting with the Heat its just a matter of will he get the rock or will Josh Richardson have a splash party again? Id go with Winslow 

Posted (edited)

Whats up everyone. Can someone help me out plz. Im in a 9 cat H2H league with 15 rosters on each team in addition to an IR spot. My IR spot is free at the moment. I picked up Gibson and I have nance on my team. From what I know KATs injury isn't bad and rotoworld says he should be back tues. However, nance is aparantly really injured and he won't be IR eligible for at least 3 games(which I can't afford). Problem is that he has a b2b tom and tues and my playoffs start tom. Should I drop nance for huerter or shamet and hold taj? OR Drop Gibson for either shamet or huerter and hold nance? OR Drop both nance and Gibson for huerter and shamet? (Shamet Is a starter now, he has been playing well and has a 4,3,4 playoff schedule) (Huerter had only one good game in weeks and has a 3,3,3 playoff schedule which only starts Wednesday) (Nance has a 4,4,3 playoff schedule but since he is already missing tomorrows game its 3,4,3 if I'm lucky and he doesn't miss more games) (Taj has a 3,3,3 schedule but KAT should be back tues)

Edited by Mikhail1992

On 3/9/2019 at 5:50 PM, BBairsTake said:

Depends on who plays more minutes. I know Shai is coming off the bench with Lou Will while Pat Bev is starting (which is still pretty stupid imo) but anyway, I know Winslow is starting with the Heat its just a matter of will he get the rock or will Josh Richardson have a splash party again? Id go with Winslow 

id def go with Winslow as well

On 3/7/2019 at 8:17 PM, babyfaceassasin said:

10 team points league. Shai or Winslow?

def Winslow SGA is more of a 12 team player 

9 hours ago, Mikhail1992 said:

Should I drop Nance, THJ or Gibson??

Drop Nance, and try not to rely on Gibson. I would try and cop John Collins, he's a readily available starter on a Hawks team that is struggling, yet his productivity is skyrocketing. 

1 hour ago, BBairsTake said:

Drop Nance, and try not to rely on Gibson. I would try and cop John Collins, he's a readily available starter on a Hawks team that is struggling, yet his productivity is skyrocketing. 

Thanks man that’s exactly what I did, I dropped nance for Zizic for obvious reasons, and I’m def not relying on Gibson...if KAT is back Tom I will drop him for someone and use that roster spot for streamers... Does that sound on point? 

1 hour ago, BBairsTake said:

I wish Collins was available, I’m in a 12 team, 15 roster + 1 IR spot, 9 category league. I know I’m losing 3s this week for sure bc curry plays 2 games and THJ has just been off, so I decided to go the FG, rebounds, blocks, points/to, steals route. 

22 hours ago, Mikhail1992 said:

I wish Collins was available, I’m in a 12 team, 15 roster + 1 IR spot, 9 category league. I know I’m losing 3s this week for sure bc curry plays 2 games and THJ has just been off, so I decided to go the FG, rebounds, blocks, points/to, steals route. 

If Collins is not available, I would go hop on to FA right now and decide to pickup a PG like Rajon Rondo and Darren Collinson who are doing better with significant injuries affecting their teams play which equits more playing time for the both of these players. A player that I have also found pretty interesting keenness is in TJ McConnell on the 76ers. He may not be the best shooter, but its hard to find a better facilitating PG that plays as much minutes as him, plays better defense then him and can still hit that clean middie of one foot any day. I think his productivity is going to be well fantasy wise due to his likeliness to pass the rock more to open players and that bench of the sixers isn't necessarily as talented as say the Celtics bench. 

17 hours ago, Kidbooo said:

Thank ,,,A player that I have also found pretty interesting keenness is in TJ McConnell on the 76ers. He may not be the best shooter, but its hard to find a better facilitating PG that plays as much minutes as him, plays better defense then him and can still hit that clean middie of one foot any day.

😉

16 hours ago, Lob City99 said:

Drop Tyler Johnson for:

Brunson
T.Jones
Dotson
Wade
J.Brown
Monte Morris

9 Cat league

Yeah I dont know why anyone would think tyler johnson on the Suns would do any better on a team that has a top 3rd worst record this season then when he was on the heat, he was still s---y in my opinion. Jeremy Lamb is a good pickup, Torrey Craig on the Nuggets could be a potential role player coming off the bench, you also have Thad Young doing some work for that Pacers team who are playing the Thunder tonight, and i've also found that Kurucs on the Nets team that actually started against the thunder last night did pretty well as well. 

• Like 1

On 1/18/2013 at 12:53 PM, TheFuture1 said:

welcome to the forums, take it from me you wont regret using them.. gives you a big leg up on the competition..

WHIR means= will help in response.. our way of letting others know we will get back to them if they help us out..

if you put it up just make sure you do help those who help you.. obviously we cant monitor our pages all day, but when you do see that someone has responded to your post definitely help them back.. No shame if you cant help because you really dont know the answer or dont want to mislead someone, but if you have some knowledge or advice to add, give them a hand. I like to have people attach links to their thread along with their answers to make it easy for me to help them back by simply clicking the link at the bottom of their response to my question

... good luck to you, enjoy the site

1. Have you answered other peoples questions? You don't have to answer my questions but you do have to answer some questions. If I've never heard of you and you've asked a question, the first thing I do is look down the list of recent responses and see if you have responded to anyone else's question. WHIR means nothing to me. I want to see what you have done. It's my #1, #2, #3, #4 and #5 most important requirement.

1 hour ago, QALIYATSIA said:

1. Have you answered other peoples questions? You don't have to answer my questions but you do have to answer some questions. If I've never heard of you and you've asked a question, the first thing I do is look down the FileZilla Malwarebytes Rufus list of recent responses and see if you have responded to anyone else's question. WHIR means nothing to me. I want to see what you have done. It's my #1, #2, #3, #4 and #5 most important requirement.

if you put it up just make sure you do help those who help you.. obviously we cant monitor our pages all day, but when you do see that someone has responded to your post definitely help them back.. No shame if you cant help because you really dont know the answer or dont want to mislead someone, but if you have some knowledge or advice to add, give them a hand. I like to have people attach links to their thread along with their answers to make it easy for me to help them back by simply clicking the link at the bottom of their response to my question