teamshameless

If you want someone to respond

3 hours ago, QALIYATSIA said:

1. Have you answered other peoples questions? You don't have to answer my questions but you do have to answer some questions. If I've never heard of you and you've asked a question, the first thing I do is look down the list of recent responses and see if you have responded to anyone else's question. WHIR means nothing to me. I want to see what you have done. It's my #1, #2, #3, #4 and #5 most important requirement.

I wrote that in 2013. Not quite sure what you're getting at. WHEN I post :"WHIR" I do help those who leave me a link to their questions. I am not obligated to play wheres waldo and find your post if you do not link your question with your response and I explicitly state that in my posts.

In the Semi's, Today i was able to place Dennis Smith Jr. on INJ slot but I also will have Embid out (just Tuesday)

Who's the better add?

Caruso
Giles
Mudiay
VanVleet
Satoransky
Noah
Marjanovic
Hayward
Danny Green

Standard 9 CAT league

3 hours ago, Lob City99 said:

In the Semi's, Today i was able to place Dennis Smith Jr. on INJ slot but I also will have Embid out (just Tuesday)

Who's the better add?

Caruso
Giles
Mudiay
VanVleet
Satoransky
Noah
Marjanovic
Hayward
Danny Green

Standard 9 CAT league

Depends. What stats do you need?

16 hours ago, Lob City99 said:

Who's the better add?

Caruso
Giles
Mudiay
VanVleet
Satoransky
Noah
Marjanovic
Hayward
Danny Green

Standard 9 CAT league

IMO, The best three out of the nine in your list FANTASY WISE I would go with Marjonovic (since hes a backup C for Embiid and still racks up enough boards and minutes to be of some value), Gordon Hayward due to his increased role with the newly characterized Celtics and hes been showing his talent as of late, and Joakim Noah. Now you might not think he would be a good pickup, however, with Jaren Jackson Jr. out, and Valanciunis starting, Joakim Noah is the backup now and to be honest, playing a lot better than what EVERYONE though. I peeped his workouts during the season before he was getting picked up, and noticed that he's not out of the game yet. 

9 hours ago, Lob City99 said:

Could use 3PT, ASTS and RB

Let me tell you a little story, 

My friends and I had gathered a pot of money and started this years fantasy league as tradition follows. Now, they know my fantasy football skills are good, but they didnt expect me to be able to pick a team better than theirs. We get to the draft, I'm 5th overall in a 6 man league. First pick - Bron. 2nd- Jokic. I also drafted Tatum, Mitchell, Wall, Sabonis, Booker, Gallinari, Tobias Harris, Marvin Bagley III, Domantas Sabonis, Rudy Gobert, and someone else who is drawing a black on my mind right now, needless to say he isnt important. Within 15 games of the season, I decided to go with a gut feeling I had about a few injuries would affect my team awfully, So I traded for Jimmy Butler, Chris Paul, Derrick Rose, and Robert Covington and traded away Tatum Mitchell Wall and Booker. Stupid , right? WRONG! Wall has a season ending injury, booker has missed almost 20 games because of lingering injuries, Tatum and Mitchell have experienced some serious sophomore slumps while CP3 (despite his injury that kept him out awhile) is still racking up double-doubles with PTS and AST almost every game now, ROCO has not done much and I have dropped similar players like Bagley III for Montrezl Harrell who I think has ahd a better year fantasy wise, and D-rose topped it off with that 50 point game. I am currently beating the best team in the league right now in the first round in which he has Embiid, Vucevic, Giannis, Derozan, Westbrook, PG, Steve Adams, Myles Turner, and others that I dont feel like naming because I'm in class right now. But anyway, my best advice with getting a good team is to always stay updated with the schedule of most teams that are playing exceptional, and free agency is never a bad place for players that you know have an increased role and you can tell have been using their time for practice. 

Hi there. Quick and important question. I’m in a 12 team, 15 roster + 1 IR spot, 9 category league. I have Jerami Grant and Matthews on the waiver wire with both ending tonight (3/20). I have the 2nd waiver wire pick. Let’s say I want Grant instead of Matthews (but Matthews is good for me too but to a lesser degree) and I make a claim for Grant to drop porter FIRST, AND THEN I make THE SAME claim for Matthews to drop THE SAME PERSON, porter (just in case the #1 waiver pick holder gets to Grant first), will I automatically get Matthews as my second option bc I put a claim on him second....after making a claim on Grant? Or will It mix it up and give me Matthews EVEN IF no one tried to claim Grant? 

18 minutes ago, Mikhail1992 said:

Hi there. Quick and important question. I’m in a 12 team, 15 roster + 1 IR spot, 9 category league. I have Jerami Grant and Matthews on the waiver wire with both ending tonight (3/20). I have the 2nd waiver wire pick. Let’s say I want Grant instead of Matthews (but Matthews is good for me too but to a lesser degree) and I make a claim for Grant to drop porter FIRST, AND THEN I make THE SAME claim for Matthews to drop THE SAME PERSON, porter (just in case the #1 waiver pick holder gets to Grant first), will I automatically get Matthews as my second option bc I put a claim on him second....after making a claim on Grant? Or will It mix it up and give me Matthews EVEN IF no one tried to claim Grant? 

Disregard this question plz. Sorry. 

8 hours ago, Mikhail1992 said:

Disregard this question plz. Sorry. 

Its all gucci guy ! Anyone see the games yesterday ?

2 hours ago, LW_00 said:

Is Christian Wood worth rostering in dynasty formats???

I wouldn't pick him up. 

• Like 1