teamshameless

If you want someone to respond

I am so close to dropping Wilson Chandler. 

My line up is ESPN 12 team pick 2 snake;

McCollum

Harden

Chandler 

Porzingis

Jordan

Fournier

Hardaway Jr

Cauley-Stein 

Fox

Olynyk

Porter Jr

Favours

Brown

Payton IR

I need to drop someone when Payton comes back and Chandler looks like the guy, thoughts? Or someone else? 

27 minutes ago, Nateyeight said:

I am so close to dropping Wilson Chandler. 

My line up is ESPN 12 team pick 2 snake;

McCollum

Harden

Chandler 

Porzingis

Jordan

Fournier

Hardaway Jr

Cauley-Stein 

Fox

Olynyk

Porter Jr

Favours

Brown

Payton IR

I need to drop someone when Payton comes back and Chandler looks like the guy, thoughts? Or someone else? 

I'm in a 12 team 9 cat and Chandler was dropped this week. To me it's between Chandler and Kelly Olynyk because Whiteside will be back and prob take away most of Kelly's value. That being said Chandler has been useless to start the season with them getting Harris and Millsap more involved. I would bet cash Chandler improves but I think he's your drop.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2017 at 3:05 PM, The Unknown said:

Was offered 

Jeff Teague + Garry Harris 

For Dennis Smith JR

————

should I do it? If so my drop candidates are 

Michael Kidd GilChrist

Caris LeVert

Jabari on the IL

Please tell me you accepted this

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, greatestmetfan said:

I'm in a 12 team 9 cat and Chandler was dropped this week. To me it's between Chandler and Kelly Olynyk because Whiteside will be back and prob take away most of Kelly's value. That being said Chandler has been useless to start the season with them getting Harris and Millsap more involved. I would bet cash Chandler improves but I think he's your drop.

Thank you very much for your feedback, I picked up Olynyk as a rotational player. He's doing better than Chandler haha. I will more than likely be dropping both soon then to free up an acquisition spot. We get 4 a week (try and pick up extra games when it seems close) 

Thanks again 

What do you think about this trade:
I trade Walker and Valanciunas for Teague and Aldridge?

should i trade k love, dwight, avery for draymond and sweet lou will ??

I'm spreading my rebounding short with that trade but I need the assists, and to land draymond, also I feel lou will be as good as bradley, but worried about doc putting the cuffs on him :s

Thoughts??

Edited by dcballer0921

5 hours ago, Nateyeight said:

Crabbe is streaky, if you had an IR you clouds have opened a spot with Lin in there 

Yeah I'm seeing that about Crabbe. And Lin is out for the season. No it spot was able to pick up markief Morris this week

18 hours ago, RVS said:

What do you think about this trade:
I trade Walker and Valanciunas for Teague and Aldridge?

This one is close but you have the best player in the trade so I would not do it. Lamarcus Aldridge is very good right now but he'll slow it down when Kawhi comes back. You only win assists and steals so if you're looking to improve there do it, but every other cat it's either a tie or a slight loss. If JV stays healthy you have the better pair

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dcballer0921 said:

should i trade k love, dwight, avery for draymond and sweet lou will ??

I'm spreading my rebounding short with that trade but I need the assists, and to land draymond, also I feel lou will be as good as bradley, but worried about doc putting the cuffs on him :s

Thoughts??

This trade is a hard no IMO. You lose so many points and rebounds. Only thing you win here is assists and TOs. I would try and make a smaller trade to fill the assist void without having to trade 3 very solid fantasy assets

• Like 1

On 02/11/2017 at 2:07 AM, greatestmetfan said:

This trade is a hard no IMO. You lose so many points and rebounds. Only thing you win here is assists and TOs. I would try and make a smaller trade to fill the assist void without having to trade 3 very solid fantasy assets

thanks for the advice man!! I ended up pulling the trigger before seeing this...but thats what I was thinking, the points and rebounds are crazy, but its a h2h 9cat league and I did not want to punt FT anymore and dwight was killing me!! also I do ok in points and rebounds, I look at it as swap bradley for lou, and k love and dwight(who i wanted off my roster) for draymond, and I open up a stream spot to make up whatever category I need that week...and no one in the league would take on dwight ... lol ... people hating, he's killing it right now, but he is a FT killer, so I get it.

should i trade jamal murray for brogdan? worried abut the bledsoe trade having a big impact. But he could still do well in the second unit or if Bledsoe plays the 2?

Hey - do I drop one of these guys for DSJ?

D. Carroll (BKN), J. Rich (MIA) or J. Holiday (CHI) for this cat?

Overall team in a h2h 10 man, 9 cat:

James Harden, P Beverly, T Ariza, O. Porter, K. Kuzma, S. Ibaka, C. Capela, P. Millsap, J. Richardson, J. Holiday, R. Gobert, D. Carroll, CP3 (Injury Reserve)

Would you drop Noel, Jamal Murray or Marquese Chriss for Mike James in a 9-cat roto 13-team league?

And if so which one?

I'm looking to slightly boost my assists and thinking of dropping one of my 3 under performing bench guys for him.

Hey i am new to this great forum and i hope to get some help...

What to you think about D. Howard for Covington...I need a bump in rebounds and DDs. 

Not sure whether to give away Covington or maybe Ariza instead. Have Batum on INJ (will drop either Gibson Sabonis or Baynes for him)

Thank you!!

Roster:

Harden, Conley, Brogdon, Mitchell, Beal, Bradley, Ariza, Barton, Covington, Vucevic, Porzingis, Jokic, Gibson, Sabonis, Barnes, Batum (INJ Spot) 

Yahoo H2H 8 league (FG%, FT%, Pts, 3Pt, Rbs, Ast, Stl, Blk, TO, DD, TD)

20 hours ago, nofsky said:

Hey i am new to this great forum and i hope to get some help...

What to you think about D. Howard for Covington...I need a bump in rebounds and DDs. 

Not sure whether to give away Covington or maybe Ariza instead. Have Batum on INJ (will drop either Gibson Sabonis or Baynes for him)

Thank you!!

Roster:

Harden, Conley, Brogdon, Mitchell, Beal, Bradley, Ariza, Barton, Covington, Vucevic, Porzingis, Jokic, Gibson, Sabonis, Barnes, Batum (INJ Spot) 

Yahoo H2H 8 league (FG%, FT%, Pts, 3Pt, Rbs, Ast, Stl, Blk, TO, DD, TD)

Don't make the Dwight for RoCo trade. When you have people like Harden, porzingis, jokic who live at the line and shoots good FT don't take a FT tanker on your team it negates a cat that you're probably very strong in. If you need rebounds go for a guy who shoots decent from the line... Horford, Gortat, and Kanter are great options for this. If Ed Davis is on your wire he's been a very solid rebounder this year.

In regards to your drop, Taj Gibson is a hold. Your drop is without question Baynes but keep an eye on Sabonis now that Turner is back but I'd drop Baynes to open up the room for Batum. Once Horford is back he goes back to being fantasy irrelevant.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, greatestmetfan said:

Don't make the Dwight for RoCo trade. When you have people like Harden, porzingis, jokic who live at the line and shoots good FT don't take a FT tanker on your team it negates a cat that you're probably very strong in. If you need rebounds go for a guy who shoots decent from the line... Horford, Gortat, and Kanter are great options for this. If Ed Davis is on your wire he's been a very solid rebounder this year.

In regards to your drop, Taj Gibson is a hold. Your drop is without question Baynes but keep an eye on Sabonis now that Turner is back but I'd drop Baynes to open up the room for Batum. Once Horford is back he goes back to being fantasy irrelevant.

I am now being offered Westbrook for jokic...from sb else beside this one

Edited by nofsky

Who to start for tonight? Any general preferences with this roster? 

10 man h2h 9 cat. Not sure if I should start Demarre Carroll or Kyle Kuzma? 

https://imgur.com/5zPx7C8

Not sure if picking up Ben Portis, T Snell, T Gibson, K Caldwell-Pope, K. Bazemore are worth a look, what do yall think? Who do I drop? Tempted to drop J. Rich....maybe Kuzma.

https://imgur.com/lfm2DI4

On 11/11/2017 at 2:58 AM, nofsky said:

I am now being offered Westbrook for jokic...from sb else beside this one

I love Jokic but you don't pass up an opportunity to have Harden and Westbrook on your team. I'd accept... run don't walk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, greatestmetfan said:

I love Jokic but you don't pass up an opportunity to have Harden and Westbrook on your team. I'd accept... run don't walk

Agreed.  That's an insane combo. 

Ok got offered Bledsoe and Nurk for my Capela. 

I'm Torn. Help 

16 hours ago, greatestmetfan said:

You just need to have a certain amount of posts :) 

Thanks for letting me know, was driving me insane.

In the meantime, if y'all can help:

9cat 10 team h2h

Current team is:

-James Harden, Trevor Ariza, Dennis Smith, Patrick Beverly, Chris Paul (IL), Courtney Lee, Kent Bazmore
-DeMarre Carroll, Clint Capela, Kyle Kuzma, Serge Ibaka, Paul Millsap, Rudy Gobert (IL), Otto Porter

Questions
1) From a balancing perspective, do I seem over/under-weight in any of the positions? Current config is 1) PG, 2) SG, 3) G, 4) SF, 5) PF, 6) F, 7) C, 8) Util, 9) Bench, 10) Bench, 11) Bench, 12) Bench. I think I can hold 2 Injury Lists because these two are undroppable (Paul and Gobert) but I believe it's only one in general.

2) Once CP3 gets back in shape which is targeted for 11/16 - who do I drop? Courtney Lee, Kent Bazmore? One of my forwards? 

3) New to fantasy but tempted to drop Patrick Beverly overall, thoughts?

4) Do I pick anyone up? Rondo? Tempted to say no seeing as I have to drop one to make space for CP3 on 11/16. In the meantime, available for now on the wire: there's M. Belineli (streaky and I dropped him), T. Snell, K. Korver, K. Anderson, E. Moore, J. Holiday, B. Bogdanovic (Sac), B.Bogdanovic (Ind), J. Richardson (good for PG/SG/SF)

Edited by mcpick3
Rondo available

h2h 10 man 9 cat Need to drop a guy for CP3's return. Thoughts?

-James Harden, Trevor Ariza, Dennis Smith, Patrick Beverly, Chris Paul (IL), Courtney Lee, Kent Bazmore -DeMarre Carroll, Clint Capela, Kyle Kuzma, Serge Ibaka, Paul Millsap, Rudy Gobert (IL), Otto Porter

17 hours ago, Quazza said:

Agreed.  That's an insane combo. 

Ok got offered Bledsoe and Nurk for my Capela. 

I'm Torn. Help 

Love 2-1 where I get solid depth so I'd probably do it. That being said Capela is not "hot", this is how good he is. I consider him very similar to Myles Turner so if you'd do it for him then I'd do the trade but if not I wouldnt. Clint is a beast and will dominate cats for you this year but you'll get some nice depth with the other two. I would stare at this trade for days before making my decision though lol

• Like 1