teamshameless

If you want someone to respond

3 hours ago, mcpick3 said:

Thanks for letting me know, was driving me insane.

In the meantime, if y'all can help:

9cat 10 team h2h

Current team is:

-James Harden, Trevor Ariza, Dennis Smith, Patrick Beverly, Chris Paul (IL), Courtney Lee, Kent Bazmore
-DeMarre Carroll, Clint Capela, Kyle Kuzma, Serge Ibaka, Paul Millsap, Rudy Gobert (IL), Otto Porter

Questions
1) From a balancing perspective, do I seem over/under-weight in any of the positions? Current config is 1) PG, 2) SG, 3) G, 4) SF, 5) PF, 6) F, 7) C, 8) Util, 9) Bench, 10) Bench, 11) Bench, 12) Bench. I think I can hold 2 Injury Lists because these two are undroppable (Paul and Gobert) but I believe it's only one in general.

2) Once CP3 gets back in shape which is targeted for 11/16 - who do I drop? Courtney Lee, Kent Bazmore? One of my forwards? 

3) New to fantasy but tempted to drop Patrick Beverly overall, thoughts?

4) Do I pick anyone up? Rondo? Tempted to say no seeing as I have to drop one to make space for CP3 on 11/16. In the meantime, available for now on the wire: there's M. Belineli (streaky and I dropped him), T. Snell, K. Korver, K. Anderson, E. Moore, J. Holiday, B. Bogdanovic (Sac), B.Bogdanovic (Ind), J. Richardson (good for PG/SG/SF)

I wouldn't pick anyone up with CP3 coming back and I think your players are better then every player available. I wouldn't drop Beverly, he's been hurt but when he wasn't hurt put up great value. 

I like your team I would guess you're very strong in defense, 3s and maybe fg and will be great in assists with cp3 coming back. The frustrating thing is you don't really have a drop with CP3 coming back. I would try very hard to make a 2-1 trade where you're giving up the 2. Your worst players are Kuzma, Beverley, and Courtney Lee but they don't deserve to be on waivers. Try and trade to open up that CP3 spot, if you're unsuccessful you have time to see if 1. Kuzma keeps it up 2. See how serious Beverly's injury is 3. See if Courtney Lee keeps it up.

You're getting hit by the injury bug early but you should have a playoff team with this group of guys

• Like 1

Now that Jimmy Butler has had a couple of good games, is it possible to get a fair trade / sell high? He is on my team and I am looking to trade him. What might I be able to get in return / expectations for a trade?

14 minutes ago, Jfowl said:

Now that Jimmy Butler has had a couple of good games, is it possible to get a fair trade / sell high? He is on my team and I am looking to trade him. What might I be able to get in return / expectations for a trade?

A few trades I've seen in yahoo for him

Jimmy for Teague and Dwight 

Jimmy for Wiggins and Elfrid Payton

Jimmy for Bradley Beal

some bad ones

Jimmy for T.J. Warren and Buddy Hield

Jimmy for Demarre Carroll and Rodney Hood

You can probably get a very solid 2 for 1 for him so I'd go for that. Don't sell Jimmy short he was top 10 last year

• Like 1

6 hours ago, greatestmetfan said:

Love 2-1 where I get solid depth so I'd probably do it. That being said Capela is not "hot", this is how good he is. I consider him very similar to Myles Turner so if you'd do it for him then I'd do the trade but if not I wouldnt. Clint is a beast and will dominate cats for you this year but you'll get some nice depth with the other two. I would stare at this trade for days before making my decision though lol

yeah I looked at it for a looonnggggg time and given my team is a hot mess (Kawhi and CP3 my first 2 picks ) I took the deal

• Like 1

In one league I have Ibaka, Valanciunas, Markieff Morris. Can only start 1. Which one seems best tonight? I am leaning towards JVal as of now.

21 hours ago, Jfowl said:

In one league I have Ibaka, Valanciunas, Markieff Morris. Can only start 1. Which one seems best tonight? I am leaning towards JVal as of now.

It looks like you made the right choice lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 Team H2H league (FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO)

Guards: Stephen Curry, Darren Collison, Courtney Lee, Joe Ingles, Josh Richardson

Forwards- Clint Capela, John Collins, Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, Marquese Chriss, Robert Covington

IL - Seth Curry 

1) What players should I seek out in order to make my team better (and which players should I trade away)

Trade options: 

Paul George + Kris Dunn for Capela + Chriss

Teague + Lauri Marakkanen/Demare Carroll for Capela + Chriss

Victor Oladipo + DSJ for Capela + Chriss

Notable WW: 

1) Denzel Valentine, 2) Trever Booker, 3) Tyler Ulis, 4) Mike James, 5) TJ. McConnell 

Been offered Rubio for Conley...What do u guys think? I already own Mitchell and Hood (who I would drop then).

Conley is on my INJ Spot at them moment...

Edited by nofsky

6 hours ago, nofsky said:

Been offered Rubio for Conley...What do u guys think? I already own Mitchell and Hood (who I would drop then).

Conley is on my INJ Spot at them moment...

I would keep Conley.. out of the 3 Utah guards in question Rubio looks the worst with Mitchell and Hood looking great. Plus Conley is better then Rubio.

Also, Hood and Mitchell are not drops they need to be owned in all leagues

Okay so currently have this setup: Punt Assists. League is H2H daily lineups.

PG CJ McCollum

PG Lou Williams

G Gary Harris

SG Kawhi Lenoard - INJ

SG Wilson Chandler

SF Kevin Durant

SF Taurean Prince

F Jamychel Green

PF Rondae Hollis Jefferson

PF Otto Porter

C Marc Gasol

C Clint Capela

Bench: Malcolm Brogdon, Denzel Valentine, Allen Crabbe

NO IR!!

Running a punt assists. Crabbe and Valentine are weekly stream options as my opponent is strong in 3s but with them can catch him.

I have been presented with an offer:

Anthony Davis & Alex Len

for

Kawhi Leonard & Marc Gasol.

It's a tough pill to swallow. Essentially a first for a first and top 25 for a borderline free agent big man but with no IR slots and Kawhi's timetable pre much unknown I feel like I may Have to take it. It's a competitive 10 teamer where winner takes all in terms of the $$$. Im already 9 wins behind the leader whos just had Milsap go down so I'm in position to claw back assuming kawhi comes back but with that timetable indefinite im leaning towards taking this.... Thoughts?

6 hours ago, Samaroy said:

Okay so currently have this setup: Punt Assists. League is H2H daily lineups.

PG CJ McCollum

PG Lou Williams

G Gary Harris

SG Kawhi Lenoard - INJ

SG Wilson Chandler

SF Kevin Durant

SF Taurean Prince

F Jamychel Green

PF Rondae Hollis Jefferson

PF Otto Porter

C Marc Gasol

C Clint Capela

Bench: Malcolm Brogdon, Denzel Valentine, Allen Crabbe

NO IR!!

Running a punt assists. Crabbe and Valentine are weekly stream options as my opponent is strong in 3s but with them can catch him.

I have been presented with an offer:

Anthony Davis & Alex Len

for

Kawhi Leonard & Marc Gasol.

It's a tough pill to swallow. Essentially a first for a first and top 25 for a borderline free agent big man but with no IR slots and Kawhi's timetable pre much unknown I feel like I may Have to take it. It's a competitive 10 teamer where winner takes all in terms of the $$$. Im already 9 wins behind the leader whos just had Milsap go down so I'm in position to claw back assuming kawhi comes back but with that timetable indefinite im leaning towards taking this.... Thoughts?

These Kawhi trades are the most frustrating to comment on because all of them are no brainers if he's healthy. I'm with you on this, I'd accept AD is a number 1 type fantasy player and with Kawhi's injury so questionable I'd accept. Although don't forget how good Marc Gasol is.

• Like 1

On 14/11/2017 at 4:03 PM, greatestmetfan said:

A few trades I've seen in yahoo for him

Jimmy for Teague and Dwight 

Jimmy for Wiggins and Elfrid Payton

Jimmy for Bradley Beal

some bad ones

Jimmy for T.J. Warren and Buddy Hield

Jimmy for Demarre Carroll and Rodney Hood

You can probably get a very solid 2 for 1 for him so I'd go for that. Don't sell Jimmy short he was top 10 last year

I have Jimmy Buckets as well and I can't imagine being able to get Bradley Beal for him that is just insane. He is inconsistent and I still can't believe Wiggins is closing games over Jimmy. I don't think Butler will be better than top 50 all season

3 minutes ago, RomTwin said:

I have Jimmy Buckets as well and I can't imagine being able to get Bradley Beal for him that is just insane. He is inconsistent and I still can't believe Wiggins is closing games over Jimmy. I don't think Butler will be better than top 50 all season

Yeah he just went for Jrue Holiday and Dedmon in my league and everyone freaked out but when you look at numbers it's actually fair.

I have the same problem of not being able to post a new topic because of the minimum required posts. In the meanwhile I have this trade offer that I need to answer ASAP, if anyone has any thoughts on it. I currently own CP3/KP

Chris Paul and Kristaps Porzingis  for Demarcus Cousins and Devin Booker

I am not sold on KP holding this efficiency, as teams will adjust and he will likely finish around 25ppg on 44%FG. Paul will be great and efficient, but I don't know if he will surpass a 15 4 8 2stl average, playing with Harden. I would just get killed in TOs if I take this trade. Any thoughts??

Appreciate the help!

Looking for a little advice (strengths, weaknesses, adds, drops, etc)  I am in a 9 category 12 team league. Also most people will probably say sell high on Lamarcus aldridge. Can you give me examples of trades that would be good for LMA. My team:

PG Jeff Teague

SG Bradley Beal

G Rajon Rondo

SF Rondae Hollis-Jefferson 

PF Lamarcus Aldridge 

C Taj Gibson 

UTIL Mike James

UTIL Alex Len

BENCH George Hill

BENCH Marcus Morris

BENCH Marco Belinelli 

BENCH Caris Lavert 

IL Rudy Gobert

IL Seth Curry 

2 hours ago, RomTwin said:

I have the same problem of not being able to post a new topic because of the minimum required posts. In the meanwhile I have this trade offer that I need to answer ASAP, if anyone has any thoughts on it. I currently own CP3/KP

Chris Paul and Kristaps Porzingis  for Demarcus Cousins and Devin Booker

I am not sold on KP holding this efficiency, as teams will adjust and he will likely finish around 25ppg on 44%FG. Paul will be great and efficient, but I don't know if he will surpass a 15 4 8 2stl average, playing with Harden. I would just get killed in TOs if I take this trade. Any thoughts??

Appreciate the help!

I always try and respond on this thread because I had the same posting problem about a month ago =)

I would accept this deal but it is VERY close. You gain points and boards but lose blocks and every other cat is too close to cal la winner but boogie will retain top 5 value moving forward and booker is a really fun own. I would accept and not look back

2 hours ago, TheGrandWizard said:

Looking for a little advice (strengths, weaknesses, adds, drops, etc)  I am in a 9 category 12 team league. Also most people will probably say sell high on Lamarcus aldridge. Can you give me examples of trades that would be good for LMA. My team:

PG Jeff Teague

SG Bradley Beal

G Rajon Rondo

PF Lamarcus Aldridge 

C Taj Gibson 

UTIL Mike James

UTIL Alex Len

BENCH George Hill

BENCH Marcus Morris

BENCH Marco Belinelli 

BENCH Caris Lavert 

IL Rudy Gobert

IL Seth Curry 

Aldridge for Love

Aldridge for CP3 

Aldirdge for Gasol

Aldirdge for Devin Booker 

Aldridge for McCollum

I really like the McCollum deal as i saw this get done in my league recently.

Really need some advice

1st year doing fantasy basketball and got GM trade crazy (ended up with a weaker team)

12 Team 10 Cat H2H (11th pick) Cats: FG%/FT%/3PTM/Pts/Rebounds/Assists/Blocks/Steals/TO/TD

C: Steven Adams, Nikola Jokic, Willie Cauley-Stein, Al Horford

PF: Ryan Anderson, Kenneth Faried, Markieff Morris

SF: DeMarre Carroll, Trevor Ariza

SG: Kyle Anderson, Jonathon Simmons

PG: Reggie Jackson, George Hill

IL: Seth Curry

Currently last in my league but i dont think my team is terrible, just a bit on the heavy side for BIGS. 

Looking for a little advice (strengths, weaknesses, adds, drops, etc) 

Any one i should sell high or buy low on? 

Who should I start and who should I sit tonight 

Who should I start and who should sit tonight... here is my team 

PG Jeff Teague

SG Bradley Beal

G Rajon Rondo

PF Lamarcus Aldridge 

F LeBron James

C Taj Gibson

Util Marcus Morris 

Util Alex Len

BENCH Caris Lavert

BENCH Mike James

BENCH Marco Belinelli

BENCH George Hill 

10 hours ago, greatestmetfan said:

These Kawhi trades are the most frustrating to comment on because all of them are no brainers if he's healthy. I'm with you on this, I'd accept AD is a number 1 type fantasy player and with Kawhi's injury so questionable I'd accept. Although don't forget how good Marc Gasol is.

Thats how I feel. Its so iffy, and yeah Gasol is great, although hes driving me insane with sub .400 shooting in every second game!!

Iv held off for now. I feel like we have to be getting an update on kawhi soon right?? right...??? no?? mmm....

Stanley Johnson, Shabazz Napier, Jamychal Green. Who out of the 3 would you add? I’m really liking Johnson but his hot streak could Enes soon once Gallo gets back. J green is a starter and has been playing well. 

Who would you drop? My drop candidates are

Alex Len 

George Hill

Mike James

caris Levert

Hey guys,

Just wanted to get your thoughts on the trade I made below. The league is 10 team H2H and I'm punting FG% and Turnovers. 

I traded Jokic/Gordon/Hardaway Jr

for 

Lillard/Gasol (And I picked up Aminu)

I know I overpayed a little bit but I've improved Assists/Blocks and FT% (and possibly points, although most likely not in the short term now that Millsap is out) and only slightly decreased my Rebounds, Threes and Steals. FG% and Turnovers were obviously negatively affected, however I'm not worried about that because I'm punting both of those categories.

Do you think I gave up way too much considering the categories I'm punting? 

This is my team now:

Anthony Davis

Damian Lillard

Marc Gasol

Nikola Vucevic

Ricky Rubio

Marcus Smart

Taurean Prince

Mario Chalmers

JaMychal Green

Jamaal Murray

Al-Farouq Aminu

Pau Gasol

Marco Belinelli (streaming spot)

Mike Conley (IL) 

Cheers! 

To the poster above,

Without seeing your team I would suggest dropping James and picking up Green. However this may not be a good idea if you desperately need assists. 

41 minutes ago, Robk06 said:

Hey guys,

Just wanted to get your thoughts on the trade I made below. The league is 10 team H2H and I'm punting FG% and Turnovers. 

I traded Jokic/Gordon/Hardaway Jr

for 

Lillard/Gasol (And I picked up Aminu)

I know I overpayed a little bit but I've improved Assists/Blocks and FT% (and possibly points, although most likely not in the short term now that Millsap is out) and only slightly decreased my Rebounds, Threes and Steals. FG% and Turnovers were obviously negatively affected, however I'm not worried about that because I'm punting both of those categories.

Do you think I gave up way too much considering the categories I'm punting? 

This is my team now:

Anthony Davis

Damian Lillard

Marc Gasol

Nikola Vucevic

Ricky Rubio

Marcus Smart

Taurean Prince

Mario Chalmers

JaMychal Green

Jamaal Murray

Al-Farouq Aminu