teamshameless

If you want someone to respond

13 minutes ago, Toronto416ix said:

No i see Dipo having a 25 ppg season while getting you almost 2 steals and and a block with a couple 3s made. I think Dipos value is higher and would not accept. Try and counter offer a 2 for 2 trade instead and maximize the value

Should I counter with:

John Wall & Kevin Love
For
Dipo & Kanter

Just now, Lob City99 said:

Should I counter with:

John Wall & Kevin Love
For
Dipo & Kanter

Kanter has been playing very welll too and K Loves value should drop as Isiah Thomas comes back into the picture, who else does he have?

Just now, Toronto416ix said:

Kanter has been playing very welll too and K Loves value should drop as Isiah Thomas comes back into the picture, who else does he have?

Capture.JPG

12 minutes ago, Toronto416ix said:

Tempted to drop Ibaka but I did pick him up in 4th or 5th round so it's hard to let go. He did have a good recent game, though.

I can hold 2 INJURY RESERVE players so dropping Millsap isn't really an option to make Gobert available. Sorry if that wasn't clear!

2 minutes ago, Lob City99 said:

Capture.JPG

Id package Dipo with someone else on your team for Wall and Cousins

May as well go big or go home. If hes asking you for Dipo and offering you wall he has an incredible value for him so sell high while you can and make a big blockbuster deal

1 minute ago, mcpick3 said:

Tempted to drop Ibaka but I did pick him up in 4th or 5th round so it's hard to let go. He did have a good recent game, though.

I can hold 2 INJURY RESERVE players so dropping Millsap isn't really an option to make Gobert available. Sorry if that wasn't clear!

Gobert is playing tn so he will be off your IL, Maybe trade someone for Millsap, package Ibaka in and ask for K Love or aldridge or even trade for griffin he has halff the timeline for return millsap has 

3 minutes ago, Toronto416ix said:

Id package Dipo with someone else on your team for Wall and Cousins

May as well go big or go home. If hes asking you for Dipo and offering you wall he has an incredible value for him so sell high while you can and make a big blockbuster deal

Should of showed you my team.. also in the same dilemma with Gobert coming back haha

Capture.JPG

3 minutes ago, Lob City99 said:

Should of showed you my team.. also in the same dilemma with Gobert coming back haha

Capture.JPG

Dipo and Gobert for Wall and Cousins

That would be a winning trade for you, if he accept then that would be a steal! if hes iffy include james johnson for a 3 for 2 and pick up someone in the waivers

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Toronto416ix said:

Dipo and Gobert for Wall and Cousins

That would be a winning trade for you, if he accept then that would be a steal! if hes iffy include james johnson for a 3 for 2 and pick up someone in the waivers

Thanks buddy! He actually got back to me and he's thinking about the 3 for 2 you suggested. Is this a good move on my end still? I would have a drop a player anyways for Gobert

20 minutes ago, Lob City99 said:

Got offered Rubio for my Payton. Should I keep Payton?

9 CAT League

Paytons a Trip dub threat, Rubios just off this year idk why. 

Hows that 3 for 2 deal go yesterday?

1 minute ago, Toronto416ix said:

Paytons a Trip dub threat, Rubios just off this year idk why. 

Hows that 3 for 2 deal go yesterday?

I said he likes it and he will be thinking about it.. still a win on my end?

1 minute ago, Lob City99 said:

I said he likes it and he will be thinking about it.. still a win on my end?

Hell yea dude cousins and wall are amazing

• Like 1

Fantasy points league scoring goes as: 1 - point, 1 - rbs, 1 assts, 1 stls, 1 blks, -1 T/O, 5 dd, 10 td

ersan or jamychal green for tonight? 

On 12/6/2017 at 5:07 AM, ugr23 said:

Fantasy points league scoring goes as: 1 - point, 1 - rbs, 1 assts, 1 stls, 1 blks, -1 T/O, 5 dd, 10 td

ersan or jamychal green for tonight? 

Stream Ersan. Season long Green

• Like 1

Hi all this my first day on here and I have a question. Would you trade Myles Turner for Klay Thompson. 9 category league, DD, Assist, 3s, Rebound, Block, Steal, Points, FG%, & FT%. 

My team is Ben Simmons, James Harden, Rajon Rondo, Dalino Gallinari, Dwight Howard, Dennis Schroder, Serge Ibaka, Nikola Jokic, Myles Turner, Demarre Carroll, John Henson, Larry Nance & Bogdan Bogdanovic

valanciunas or ibaka ? i dropped valas a week ago and got ibaka who was on waiver. ibaka seems to rolls right now although i am not in a need of blocks and 3s.

i want a little up in rebounding in fg but is it too much to drop ibaka for valas ? valas had a good game yesterday and played more minutes propably bcs noguira is out too but i dont know if he can continue in double double figures(points + rebs) thoughts? i need to move fast.

Currently got the following team: 

Westbrook

Lowry

Barnes  

Oladipo

Enes Kanter

Dinwiddie

Rajon Rondo

Rudy Gobert

Ersan Ilyasova

Kenneth Faried

Jahlil Okafor

JJ Barea 

IL - Conley 

IL - Collins

I want KAT right now because he's getting hot and he's been putting up some good numbers lately. What do you think i should offer for him? I want to offer 2 or more guys for KAT. 

20 hours ago, ugr23 said:

Currently got the following team: 

Westbrook

Lowry

Barnes  

Oladipo

Enes Kanter

Dinwiddie

Rajon Rondo

Rudy Gobert

Ersan Ilyasova

Kenneth Faried

Jahlil Okafor

JJ Barea 

IL - Conley 

IL - Collins

I want KAT right now because he's getting hot and he's been putting up some good numbers lately. What do you think i should offer for him? I want to offer 2 or more guys for KAT. 

Could prob swap Rudy for him straight up or package kanter with Lowry to get him but I think that's too much unless he throws in another player

• Like 1

which one would u take as a season asset? valanciuna, zach randolph or john collins? valanciunas can keep up like last 2 matches or is it just a firework?

John Collins for sure. No doubt imo

i need to drop one of rivers or Moore. Can’t decide both very simalr. Who will be better ros?