Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBPig99

Fallout New Vegas

Anyone else have this game? I love the Fallout series and this is a great game but I can't even play it right now. The last 4 times I've turned on my 360 and fired this up it's crashed within 5 minutes and I've had to do a hard reboot each time. Anyone having these same issues?

Anyone else have this game? I love the Fallout series and this is a great game but I can't even play it right now. The last 4 times I've turned on my 360 and fired this up it's crashed within 5 minutes and I've had to do a hard reboot each time. Anyone having these same issues?

I have this game and I only seem to crash at a certain position when I go into VATS mode.

I have this game and I only seem to crash at a certain position when I go into VATS mode.

I've had it crash once or twice before but now I literally can't play. I did a little google and apparently there is a ton of people getting this non stop crashing. How far are you in the game? From what I hear the crashing and load times get worse the further you are in the game. This is really pissing me off since I don't have anything else to play until Black Ops comes out. Bethseda needs to do somethign about this.

I've had it crash once or twice before but now I literally can't play. I did a little google and apparently there is a ton of people getting this non stop crashing. How far are you in the game? From what I hear the crashing and load times get worse the further you are in the game. This is really pissing me off since I don't have anything else to play until Black Ops comes out. Bethseda needs to do somethign about this.

I'm barely into the first mission.. I did all of the side quests from the small town that you start off in.