Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wisegeeks

Calling for Experts

9 posts in this topic

Worst: FG%, FT%, 3PTM, TO ---> ranked between 9th to last place

Best: PTS, REB, BLK ------------> ranked between 1st to 3rd place

Average: AST, STL -------------> ranked at the middle

concepts:

1. I don't want to give away C Anthony - because it's a contract year for him

2. I'm open to giving away D Wade - MIA is in a getting-to-know stage and even though they figure out how they can make things work, D Wade's FT% and TOs are stilll suspect at best

Can you guys help me out on how I can revamp my team? Team 2 in sig below...

post your link and will help you as detailed as possible as well..

EDIT: I showed up late on draft night... 1st - 5th rounds was auto-picked. Else, I wouldn't have Wade, Joe and Melo join the same roto team.

Bibby is unowned in my 12 team leagues. I just cut hickson for Humphries in a 12 man league. Lowry doesn't have much time either as a rosterable player. I would really hit my WW for some high upside replacements Rush comes to mind. U have too many SG and SF. This is why u low in the PCTG cats and in assists. Trading melo for Noah straight up would buff up ur strengths. Trading melo for say Westbrook would help also. Really u can get a lot of help off ur WW. Try get George Hill types off ur WW who will get the PG stats to move u up. http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?show...p;#entry1981931

I picked up M Bibby because I don't have any other options. I needed a player who can help me in 3s and AST.

Damn regrets, I drafted Jrue Holiday but dropped him during the 1st week.

These are the only legit players in the WW:

1. OJ Mayo

2. V Carter

3. C Landry

4. A Varejao

5. D Cousins

6. Shaq

Trade idea:

Dwyane Wade and JJ Hickson for:

Al Horford and Kevin Martin

what do you think?

Valuewise it is a good trade. U get rid of Hickson and gain a stud center and SG. However u also lose Wade's PG position tag and that is huge. U must get better PGs to have a prayer. Ur team is all SG and SF. I do like ur centers but u could use another big body cause ur team is small. Hickson did ok tonite and Carl Landry was awful although most nights I would bet on Carl to have the better numbers. In a package u really need to get a PG especially if u are trading one. Melo and Joe Johnson might get u CP3 and a Dalembert type return.

How about Dwyane Wade and Luol Deng for

Jason Kidd and Chauncey Billups?

I think I'm giving too much...

In such a shallow league, I think the best strategy is to offer a bunch of two for ones for an upgrade and then fill the holes with free agents.

If guys like VC, Varejao and Mayo are available on waivers it's a solid solution. Things like Wade and Johnson for Durant don't look so bad when it's Wade/Johnson for Durant/Mayo. So get rid of depth and get some superstuds and then grab Mayo,VC and Varejao who don't belong on waivers.

Thanks for the help with mine!