Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Code of Hammurabi

All I want for Christmas is________________________?

Give is a go everybody. Oh and please no fantasy reference, ie Brandon Roy getting healthy, Amir Johnson staying out of foul trouble, Spencer Hawes growing a pair of Balls, or D Howard shooting 80% from the FT line.

...for Faryd Mondragon and Eidur Gudjohnsen to sign contracts with Philadelphia Union.

Oh, and for a new kitten for my wife to replace her cat that died back in September.

Wow Gudjohnsen is still around? I remember him from Barca back in the day (amongst other places).

Time for you to visit your local Aspca for that Kitty! Hopefully you dont get an old alley cat or recovering stray that will claw your furniture by New Year's Day! B)

...for Faryd Mondragon and Eidur Gudjohnsen to sign contracts with Philadelphia Union.

Oh, and for a new kitten for my wife to replace her cat that died back in September.

Wow Gudjohnsen is still around? I remember him from Barca back in the day (amongst other places).

Yup, and he's only 32! He's wasting away on Stoke City's bench, and there's a rumor going around Union could sign him for DP money.

Time for you to visit your local Aspca for that Kitty! Hopefully you dont get an old alley cat or recovering stray that will claw your furniture by New Year's Day! B)

Nah, we have a good pet store in the neighborhood that has a good reputation and gets clean kittens in. My wife wants a black cat, but I'm too superstitious to endorse that :)

A black Cat and Eidur Gudjohnsen. What a combo

Yup, and he's only 32! He's wasting away on Stoke City's bench, and there's a rumor going around Union could sign him for DP money.

Nah, we have a good pet store in the neighborhood that has a good reputation and gets clean kittens in. My wife wants a black cat, but I'm too superstitious to endorse that B)

For the trolls to leave Rotoworld.

I would love for Harrison Barnes to start playing somewhat close to his lofty #1 overall freshman ranking and stop choking under all the pressure and expectations...please Santa, make it happen!

For the trolls to leave Rotoworld.

Fine!!!! Peace out.

Jessica Biel wrapped in a bow in my bed, but in seriousness kinda hoping the woman knows enough to get me an iPad since I got her one lol.

That's tough. May I ask how you guys dealt with that?

My GF absolutely adores her cat and it'll be a sad day when he passes away. He's almost 11 and I fear the day it happens because she'll be an absolutely wreck.

A 32" LED TV for the bedroom so my PS3 can actually be used to it's full potential. That isn't going to happen, so I just want a safety for my family that is traveling and happiness in the coming up year.

indulgence is always the best way to deal with chaos

get a new cat when the old one goes. never fails.

That's tough. May I ask how you guys dealt with that?

My GF absolutely adores her cat and it'll be a sad day when he passes away. He's almost 11 and I fear the day it happens because she'll be an absolutely wreck.

As bohman said, moving on is a big part of it. But you're still going to have a mourning process to go through. Another cat of ours died on Christmas Eve two years ago, and that was even worse, for obvious reasons. I'd recommend taking plenty of pictures, and being understanding...she'll need someone to lean on.

If it's an indoor cat, then you probably have a fair amount of time before it comes around, both of ours were 14 when they left and I've heard of some that actually make it into their early 20's (our current cat is 11, as well), but if it goes outside reguarly, it'll probably be sooner.

A 32" LED TV for the bedroom so my PS3 can actually be used to it's full potential. That isn't going to happen, so I just want a safety for my family that is traveling and happiness in the coming up year.

That about sums it up right there.

for my girlfriend to forget about our tradition where we watch Legally Blonde 1&2 every Christmas night.....

Kill me now.

for my girlfriend to forget about our tradition where we watch Legally Blonde 1&2 every Christmas night.....

Kill me now.

Problem solved: Every time Reese Witherspoon comes on screen say "Yeah- I'd hit that". After the 3rd time add "...and twice on Sunday". Lather, rinse, repeat.

Kill me now.

oh dear god i'm sorry....

Problem solved: Every time Reese Witherspoon comes on screen say "Yeah- I'd hit that". After the 3rd time add "...and twice on Sunday". Lather, rinse, repeat.

B) might not have to watch the movie, but definitely not getting any that night.

I wish for my brother-in-law and sister to have some more quality days together, and with their boys.

Bahahahaha, I got out of it! Told her dad I'd help him shovel the driveway instead! :)

But I didn't get much that night. B)

all i want for christmas is spencer hawes to grow a pair of balls

If you're relying on Hawes in any way, you might want to change your Christmas wish to an entirely new team.

B)

Hidden
all i want for christmas is spencer hawes to grow a pair of balls