Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Code of Hammurabi

Funniest movie scenes

cant post it at work, but i remember laughing uncontrollably when the turkey launches out of the oven in The Money Pit

also when the tub falls through the floor and tom hanks's insane laughing.

One of my favorite scenes of all-time is from "Oldschool" when Will Ferrell gets shot in the jugular with a tranquilizer gun. Gets me every time...

"Used Cars"

(Links to Youtube)

The 1st time I saw this I almost crapped myself.

Of course I was a lot younger but this movie is great no matter what.

Pretty much anything from this movie.

Haha, as soon as I saw this thread title I was gonna post this link from that movie...

And also this scene from the Hangover, simply because it was the last thing I expected to happen at the moment in the movie...

I love this movie....

"you do that...you go to the box...2 minutes by yourself...and, you feel shame...you know..." LMAO everytime.

Very "Python" feel to that scene. "...just some English pig with no brain at all, you know"

Yes, Timml, funny, funny film.

Holy Grail:

"

"

"

"

When I first saw Billy Connolly some 20 years ago, I couldn't quite figure out who he reminded me of.

Then I'm watching "Grail" and *bam!*

TIM!!!

John Cleese is so amazing. All the lads are (or were in one case) gifted but Cleese and Michael Palin are beyond brilliant.

Does it make me weird that I found the Huey Lewis monologue and the FEED ME A STRAY CAT scene from American Psycho hilarious?

Does it make me weird that I found the Huey Lewis monologue and the FEED ME A STRAY CAT scene from American Psycho hilarious?

Since PB had recently posted that clip in another forum I thought sure we would be seeing it from the moment this thread was posted. Some of Bale's best work. The hopping is legendary.

every line out of chevy's mouth is a laugher in this scene.

"Nice Bravado buddy!!"

"Flat. Absolutely flat."

fwiw, that entire movie should be posted. i hope the sequel is good, the first will be tough to top. rumor is that the boys are in the studio for a Prestige Worldwide rap album.

black leather gloves