Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whiskeyriver

OGC Keeper League

Welcome! Please post your team names in this thread whenever you sign up! I will post league rules, important dates, etc. sometime in the next couple of weeks. Feel free to make trades, and post them in here when they occur. Thanks, and have a great season!

Welcome! Please post your team names in this thread whenever you sign up! I will post league rules, important dates, etc. sometime in the next couple of weeks. Feel free to make trades, and post them in here when they occur. Thanks, and have a great season!

Rockin Reyes is ready for a new season

Thanks for joining Reyes. I'm also going to ask that everyone post their current rosters & draft position & WW position to facilitate trading. Here's mine:

C - Carlos Santana, Kurt Suzuki

1B - Miguel Cabrera, Freddie Freeman

2B - Dustin Pedroia, Ryan Raburn

3B - Ian Stewart, Pedro Alvarez

SS - Jed Lowrie

OF - Carl Crawford, Colby Rasmus, Adam Jones, Delmon Young, Jose Tabata, Angel Pagan

SP - David Price, Yovani Gallardo, Chad Billingsley, Daniel Hudson, Jeff Niemann, Wandy Rodriguez, Carlos Zambrano, Jorge de la Rosa, Ted Lilly

RP: Joakim Soria, Heath Bell, Joel Hanrahan, Aroldis Chapman

I draft 13th; I have the 13th waiver priority.

Rockin Reyes

C - Mike Napoli, Ryan Doumit

1B - Prince Fielder, Aubrey Huff

2B - Aaron Hill

3B - Adrian Beltre

SS - Jose Reyes, Elvis Andrus

OF - Jay Bruce, Andrew McCutchen, Nick Markakis, Carlos Beltran, Rajai Davis

SP - Zack Greinke, Shaun Marcum, Ricky Nolasco, Scott Baker, Ervin Santana, Joe Saunders

RP - John Axford, Andrew Bailey, Evan Meek, Luke Gregerson, Mike Adams, Zack Braddock, Craig Breslow, Jordan Walden

I have the 4th pick and the 5th waiver priority.

Hmm...looking at one of your SS.

Ok, so what of the following would it take to get either Reyes or Andrus?

C - Kurt Suzuki

1B - Freddie Freeman

2B - Ryan Raburn

3B - Ian Stewart, Pedro Alvarez

OF - Colby Rasmus, Adam Jones, Delmon Young, Jose Tabata, Angel Pagan

SP - Daniel Hudson, Jeff Niemann, Wandy Rodriguez, Carlos Zambrano, Jorge de la Rosa, Ted Lilly

RP: Joel Hanrahan, Aroldis Chapman

Also on the board are draft picks.

Its going to take a better player than you have listed above, as well im less inclined to trade one of them at this point, but if the right trade comes up i would

none of those guys are going in similar rounds to reyes or andrus in drafts

Well, clearly since this is a keeper league, you cannot just look at this season, and youth and future production should weigh in accordingly. Nevertheless, I clearly wasn't talking about one for one. But that's fine if you aren't interested. I was mostly talking about Andrus, but the difference between him and what I can get in the draft is not worth giving up one of my top-tier guys.

The offer is out there.

Well, clearly since this is a keeper league, you cannot just look at this season, and youth and future production should weigh in accordingly. Nevertheless, I clearly wasn't talking about one for one. But that's fine if you aren't interested. I was mostly talking about Andrus, but the difference between him and what I can get in the draft is not worth giving up one of my top-tier guys.

The offer is out there.

the problem is that it has to be a one for one because im only going to be able to keep one player, if i trade for two or three players im only going to keep one of them cause i already have my keepers set. as well, most of the guys you listed are going to be thrown back.

another piece of pie

I'm back to defend, but things could get a little tricky for me as my wife is due with our first child on March 18. Definitely is throwing a big unknown into my drafts this year, but I'm gonna do my best to keep up.

C- Geovany Soto

1B- Joey Votto, Adam LaRoche, Brandon Allen (OF)

2B- Chase Utley

SS- Derek Jeter, Ian Desmond

3B- Ryan Zimmerman

OF- Carlos Gonzalez, Nelson Cruz, Mike Stanton, Nick Swisher, Michael Bourn, Denard Span, Magglio Ordonez

SP- Josh Johnson, Roy Oswalt, Gio Gonzalez, Jaime Garcia, James Shields, Johan Santana, Kevin Slowey

RP- Carlos Marmol, Jonathan Broxton, Chris Sale, Hong-Chih Kuo, Brandon Lyon, Billy Wagner (ret)

I have the 14th pick and the 3rd waiver position.

another piece of pie

I'm back to defend, but things could get a little tricky for me as my wife is due with our first child on March 18. Definitely is throwing a big unknown into my drafts this year, but I'm gonna do my best to keep up.

C- Geovany Soto

1B- Joey Votto, Adam LaRoche, Brandon Allen (OF)

2B- Chase Utley

SS- Derek Jeter, Ian Desmond

3B- Ryan Zimmerman

OF- Carlos Gonzalez, Nelson Cruz, Mike Stanton, Nick Swisher, Michael Bourn, Denard Span, Magglio Ordonez

SP- Josh Johnson, Roy Oswalt, Gio Gonzalez, Jaime Garcia, James Shields, Johan Santana, Kevin Slowey

RP- Carlos Marmol, Jonathan Broxton, Chris Sale, Hong-Chih Kuo, Brandon Lyon, Billy Wagner (ret)

I have the 14th pick and the 3rd waiver position.

Heh...that was exactly me last season! Congrats! It's a ton of fun and a ton of work...but also a ton of fun...but also a ton of work. Ha ha. Good luck.

Nashvillains here...who has a copy of the final rosters?

Go to your Yahoo fantasy profile and click on our league and then click on the team that you want to view.