Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monkeyzonSteroids

Sport Apps for Android users...

Hey guys, so I just recently purchased the Samsung Vibrant (T-mobile) and was just wondering if there was any good sport apps to download? I know there's a fantasy basketball 2010 which is ok. The NBA gametime lite was pretty bad I felt since it only gave you the scores. Is there one for rotoworld?

Getting up to date on player updates would be nice on the road B)

Sports wise, i like to use ESPN ScoreCenter. It's free to download, you just put in whatever teams you want to follow, and it will tell you the scores and the next scheduled game. You can also scroll through and see the scores of the top games of the day.

Fantasy wise, I haven't seen alot out there. I know i saw a couple yahoo apps, but i've never tried them. I have most of my leagues bookmarked and update them through my browser.

The Yahoo apps for the Android are all pretty good. For scores, I use Yahoo Sportacular Live Scores. As for Fantasy, I play on Yahoo, so I use the Yahoo apps to update my stuff as necessary. I thought the Yahoo Football app was good this year, but as I recall, they did not have a fantasy baseball app for Yahoo last year.

The Yahoo apps for the Android are all pretty good. For scores, I use Yahoo Sportacular Live Scores. As for Fantasy, I play on Yahoo, so I use the Yahoo apps to update my stuff as necessary. I thought the Yahoo Football app was good this year, but as I recall, they did not have a fantasy baseball app for Yahoo last year.

thanks! the Yahoo Live Scores is actually pretty good, box scores and stats for the major NBA, MLB, NFL sports. It would be nice if it had play by play also but its probably still the best one I seen.

Hidden

Download Going the Distance Divx Change of Plans movie for cheap Where To Download The Leap Year Film the The Dilemma trailer download and watch Nora's Hair Salon 3: Shear Disaster online film Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Where Can I Download Unstoppable online the How to Train Your Dragon download full movie the new Sherlock Holmes movie Dvd Quality Fast Five Ipod download Restrepo movie score The Movie The Tourist Watch Golkonda High School Film Stream Turbulent Skies film photo watch Charlie St. Cloud 2010 full movie True Grit The Movie Good Quality When Love Is Not Enough: The Lois Wilson Story movie ipod download movie The Penthouse download Tannu Weds Mannu full length movie Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Film Download Sites download StreetDance 3D new movie Chico Xavier pictures download Kick-a** Full Lenght Film In Hd Format watch Endure film full version watch The Expendables the movie in hd Source Code Movie Download Part The Ghost Writer Lost watch made The Mechanic Megan Is Missing Film Theaters Speed-Dating movie download good quality Watch My Own Love Song Online Planet Hulk The Movie To Download the Scream 4 soundtrack download Gnomeo & Juliet Good Film For Sale Download The Movie The The Last Airbender download the whole movie of The Lincoln Lawyer Where To Download The Barbie: A Fairy Secret Film Batman: Under the Red Hood full lenght movie in dvd format download The Mechanic film in ipod formats Watch Blood Into Wine Film In High Quality Every Day Full Dvd Movie

Just upgraded my phone...had a Blackberry for almost 3 years, but finally moved on and got an Android(Samsung Droid Charge) last night. Wow, its like a mini PC, I love it!

ESPN ScoreCenter is nice. They also have an app for ESPN Fantasy Baseball, which seems good, too early to tell.

I can't stop playing with my phone now...

Android just came out with a Yahoo fantasy baseball APP as well

MLB.com At-Bat '11 is pretty awesome. It's basically like watching the mlb.com gameday on your PC, includes all the highlight videos as they are posted throughout games, and also it comes with game audio feeds for each game(either team also, you choice). Very nice app.