Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whiskeyriver

Whiskey Dynasty Baseball

I've heard of East Lansing. My buddy went to MSU back in the day. I'm a fan of the Dodgers, Kings & USC football.

How about yourself? Are you a Tigers fan?

lol actually I do not like the tigers, I am all over the map with my favorite sports teams. I like the Atlanta Braves in baseball and FC Barcelona in soccer, those are the only two team that I really care about.

Awesome. I'm confirming both El Ching and Vegeta.

So Far:

1. whiskeyriver

2. infinite arms

3. lafferty daniel

4. wiley02

5. dixiechicken

6. pgunz3

7. ScottR

8. KTOWNRACER

9. bt88hockey13

10. Chuck Norris

11. Vegeta

12. El_Chingon

Plus one other person that has contacted me via email, but for whatever reason has not signed up. Consider him tentative. We are tentatively standing at 13 joined so far.

So Far:

1. whiskeyriver

2. infinite arms

3. lafferty daniel

4. wiley02

5. dixiechicken

6. pgunz3

7. ScottR

8. KTOWNRACER

9. bt88hockey13

10. Chuck Norris

11. Vegeta

12. El_Chingon

13. Shamrocks.

I've used both CBS and Yahoo for FBB and I believe hands down CBS Sportsline is the better alternative.

I'd be down for CBS, but everyone needs to be aware that there are fees.

I'd be down for CBS, but everyone needs to be aware that there are fees.

what are the fees?... Have you checked out Fantrax? They are supposed to have the most features of all the sites, and it is free (MiLB rosters...etc) but I have never used it.

Fantrax

Features

Sample Screenshots

It looks like they have a lot of commissioner features, and the interface seems pretty solid and workable... you guys can check it out for yourselves if you want and let me know what you think.

what are the fees?... Have you checked out Fantrax? They are supposed to have the most features of all the sites, and it is free (MiLB rosters...etc) but I have never used it.

Fantrax

Features

Sample Screenshots

It looks like they have a lot of commissioner features, and the interface seems pretty solid and workable... you guys can check it out for yourselves if you want and let me know what you think.

I just checked out Fantrax and if we are can vote for Fantrax, then thats my vote because I don't want to pay for CBS and I don't really like Yahoo that much... Fantrax looks like a pretty legit alternative.

I live just outside Madison, Wisconsin. Where the University of Wisconsin is located. Big day around these parts.

I was a Brewer 20 game pack holder up until last year. Daughter was born so had to give up committing to that many games in the season.

I live just outside Madison, Wisconsin. Where the University of Wisconsin is located. Big day around these parts.

I was a Brewer 20 game pack holder up until last year. Daughter was born so had to give up committing to that many games in the season.

Yeah, good luck today in the big game, I would prefer the Packers today too.

So Far:

1. whiskeyriver

2. infinite arms

3. lafferty daniel

4. wiley02

5. dixiechicken

6. pgunz3

7. ScottR

8. KTOWNRACER

9. bt88hockey13

10. Chuck Norris

11. Vegeta

12. El_Chingon

13. Shamrocks

14. Blue Crew

This league will be on Fantrax because it allowed for all of the settings I wanted to use. There will be no fee, but we won't be using their minor leagues because their player pool does not contain all of the minor leaguers we'll be drafting (trust me). We'll be using a separate online spreadsheet for the minors. We won't be playing CBS because, although their settings are good, they also do not have all of the minor leaguers and they charge fees for using all of these settings. Also, a handful of you have privately expressed dissatisfaction with fees.

League ID: pgjapehvgj9zg9qq

League Password: playingforsecond

Link: http://www1.fantrax.com/fantasy/home.go?le...gjapehvgj9zg9qq

When you sign in and create your team, please use your Rotoworld ID as your team name for the time being so I can be sure no interlopers have signed up.

Also, I need you all to post your email addy in this thread for the purposes for offline trading, etc., and so I can keep in touch with you.

Thanks,

Rye

Also, I need you all to post your email addy in this thread for the purposes for offline trading, etc., and so I can keep in touch with you.

I just signed up for the league and was looking through the league rules, and it says that there is an AB max of 162 for hitters, I think that might be a mistake, you should take a look at that.

Anyways, my email is sakstrup@msu.edu

I was taking a look at the minor league players on fantrax and it seems like everyone is searched was on there, could you provide me with an example of somebody who you think will go in the minors draft but isn't available. Thanks

Hey all,

I'm finally here. Been having all sorts of trouble with old Rotoworld ID, Had to create a new one. Anywho, I'm in.

Name's Chris and I've been in fbb for was too long. Just lost a Dynasty league I was in for a while so I'm replacing it here. Looking forward to drafting and taking my mind of my Patriots missery....

Thanks,

Chris

I was taking a look at the minor league players on fantrax and it seems like everyone is searched was on there, could you provide me with an example of somebody who you think will go in the minors draft but isn't available. Thanks

Tyler Matzek, Tanner Scheppers, Trevor Reckling, and countless others. Too many to list. Which tells me it is deficient.

So Far:

1. whiskeyriver

2. infinite arms

3. lafferty daniel

4. wiley02

5. dixiechicken

6. pgunz3

7. ScottR

8. KTOWNRACER

9. bt88hockey13

10. Chuck Norris

11. Vegeta

12. El_Chingon

13. Shamrocks

14. Blue Crew

15. dcarrbaby

16. Razzor76

Since we are already full, would you all like to begin the draft earlier than early/mid February?

Tyler Matzek, Tanner Scheppers, Trevor Reckling, and countless others. Too many to list. Which tells me it is deficient.

So Far:

1. whiskeyriver

2. infinite arms

3. lafferty daniel

4. wiley02

5. dixiechicken

6. pgunz3

7. ScottR

8. KTOWNRACER

9. bt88hockey13

10. Chuck Norris

11. Vegeta

12. El_Chingon

13. Shamrocks

14. Blue Crew

15. dcarrbaby

16. Razzor76

Since we are already full, would you all like to begin the draft earlier than early/mid February?

Let's get it on!

Let's get it on!

I agree. I will randomize the draft order and post it here. I will post the leaguesafe.com instructions here later tonight. I will require full payment prior to beginning the draft. I also would like everyone's email address posted in here prior to the draft as well.

Thanks.

All of those prospects are on there. You have to sort between hitters and pitchers, that is why you couldn't find them, those guys are all pitchers. I think it would be nice if we could use the prospects on fantrax.

There may be a few changes with where players go but I agree with starting the draft early to mid February.

My email address is bt88hockey13@netscape.net