Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whiskeyriver

Whiskey Dynasty Baseball

I agree somewhat with Blue Crew, I know it isn't difficult, but this isn't my only league and I am really busy outside of fantasy baseball... I can't really remember the exact context of the rule, just remember that I didn't want to take the time to understand it and it probably cost me a couple of solid players.

Well, all it is is this: if a player is under 150 ABs/50 IPs, and isn't drafted in the rookie draft(s) and has never been in the majors, he cannot be owned UNTIL he is called up to the majors. When he is called up in a given week, a waiver claim can be made on him after the free agents automatically lock on Sunday night. The end. That's it.

Well, all it is is this: if a player is under 150 ABs/50 IPs, and isn't drafted in the rookie draft(s) and has never been in the majors, he cannot be owned UNTIL he is called up to the majors. When he is called up in a given week, a waiver claim can be made on him after the free agents automatically lock on Sunday night. The end. That's it.

Yes, I remember now, the problem isn't wit the rule, it is with Fantrax. I would find a callup that I wanted to put a claim in on during some day other than Sunday, and I couldn't put a claim in on them because they were not on waivers, and then I would forget to claim them come Sunday.

I have great luck in this league. Last season I drafted Wainwright pre-injury and now I'm starting the year with no Ryan Howard. FML.

With that being said, any teams want to do some wheeling and dealing with me? Send me an offer i'll listen to any offers at this point.

I'm listening to offers of OF. Thanks!

Oh, and keep checking this space! We'll be starting the draft as soon as replacements are found for Razzor's and bnsf's teams. I got zero response when trying to contact them. Bizarre.

where's the draft at? I'm on the fantrax site, & I don't see anything. Is there a new link to follow?